0 comments

Funny Urban Fantasy Fiction

Charlie Wainwright is a very successful lawyer.

He is the top partner in one the most influential firms in New York City. He has gotten the most high profile cases and won almost all of them. He has a do-what-needs-to-be-done attitude that most people in his field lack. Charlie Wainwright is also a piece of shit. This is not something he wouldn’t tell you himself, in fact, he loves telling people he is a piece of shit. After his most recent win of getting a CEO of a company off for embezzlement Charlie decided to go out to out for a few drinks and also have some fun.

“I am a piece of shit!” Charlie yelled into the ear of a busty blonde at a nightclub.

The blonde looked at him and laughed “Why do you say that?”

“Because I am! I just convinced a jury of twelve people that this asshole of a CEO wasn’t stealing from his company. Which he totally was!” Charlie said, sipping his red bull and vodka

“You some type of lawyer?” The busty blonde asked.

“Yep. The best kind of lawyer too. The kind of lawyer that doesn’t give a shit about the people.” Charlie said smiling. He and the blonde shared a laugh

“So, when are you going to buy me a drink?” The busty blonde asked

“Well, I was going to buy you a drink after I fucked you in the bathroom.” Charlie yelled.

The blonde began to laugh harder. “What makes you think I’m gonna fuck you tonight?”

Charlie eyed the blonde in front of him. She wore a tight red dress that if she sneezed her tits would pop out. Her blonde hair was shoulder length and looked as if it was recently done. He noticed her shoes were a pair of Christian Louboutin’s. Her nails were French tipped and they held a small red purse that brought the whole outfit together.

“Well, for one I just told you I’m a lawyer. Two, I have a lot of money. Three, I have a lot of money and four, and perhaps the most important of all, I look a lot better than the majority of these assholes here. Plus, you know I’m getting straight to the point. We’re both adults here.” Charlie said confidently.

Charlie knew he was a catch. He was six foot two with chiseled features. He worked out and ate well, almost every day so he was in good shape. He was smart, charismatic and most of all blunt.

The blonde nodded her head “Impressive. I never had a guy be so forward with me before. Maybe I won’t fuck you in the bathroom, but the possibility is open for other places.” The blonde said with a sly smile.

“Jackpot.” Charlie thought to himself. “So how about that drink?” He asked the blonde.

“What do you think I want?” She asked

“Something strong.” Charlie replied as he turned to get the bartender’s attention.

“Get me a double shot of rum and a pink panty dropper for the lady here.” Charlie said.

The bartender nodded and began to make their drinks.

“Do you like the music here?” Charlie asked

“It’s ok. It’s sometimes way too loud.” The blonde replied.

“Yeah, but fuck it. We can deal with the loud music, right?” Charlie turned and grabbed the two drinks. He handed the blonde her drink and gave a little toast.

“To a wonderful night.” Charlie said

“To a wonderful night.” The blonde repeated.

They both began to drink their drinks.

Two hours and four very strong drinks later, Charlie and the busty blonde stumbled to Charlie’s car. As they did Charlie's cell phone began to ring in his front pocket.

"Who the hell is calling me this late?" Charlie drunkenly slurred. After he pulled his phone out and almost dropping his car keys, it took an entire minute for Charlie's eyes to focus on the name on the display. It was a longtime friend of his, Arnold, the very same CEO he helped win his embezzlement case.

"You know I am charging you for this call. What do you want?"

Charlie said in an irritated tone, he turned to the blonde next to him and mouthed silently "business call"

The voice on the other line sounded frantic, hysterical even.

"Charlie! Y-y-you gotta help me! I think someone is trying to kill me!" The voice said frantically.

"You're a rich asshole CEO who just won, of course, someone is trying to kill you." Charlie said staring at the woman's chest again.

"Dammit Charlie!" Arnold yelled, Charlie could hear a lot of movement from Arnold, which made him sober up, for just a second

"What are you doing? Running?" Charlie asked

"You goddamn right, I'm running!" Arnold yelled. "I am running to my car now I ju-"

Arnold's voice was cut off by the sound of gunfire.

"Holy shit! Charlie! You gotta help m-" Arnold's voice was cut off again, however this time the call completely dropped.

"Damn." Charlie said trying to process what just happened. But from the many strong drinks and the majority of his blood being redirected elsewhere, Charlie couldn't focus. "I'm sure he'll be fine." Charlie thought to himself as they finally reached his car.

“Ooh, an Aston Martin.” The blonde drunkenly said. “I like.”

“Yeah, I… I bought this when I did this divorce case. The mother was a money hungry bitch, well to be honest, I turned her into a money hungry bitch. The more money she won the better I would look. The dad wasn’t so bad, but the case helped me get a partner. The only people that lost out were the kids. I’m pretty sure that they will end up growing up acting like the society owes them. Hell, if I’m still around, maybe I’ll cover one of their divorces! Anyway, after my big win I decided to go out and get myself this.”

Charlie hit a button on his keys and the car turned on.

“That’s fucking hot.” The blonde drunkenly said.

“Not as hot as you are.” Charlie said. He grabbed the blonde’s butt which he had done many times that night. He leaned in and sloppily kissed her.

“You don’t know how wet I am right now.” The blonde whispered.

“I’m sure I’m gonna find out.” Charlie quipped. “Come on lets go.”

They stepped into the car and Charlie pulled out of the parking lot. As they were driving down the street the blonde turned on the car radio and turned the stations until she reached a pop station, with some teen star singing something love and being strong.

“Oh my God! The blonde exclaimed. "I Love this song!” She began jumping up and down in her seat. Charlie, of course took note of her breasts.

“Are those real?” Charlie asked, stopping at a red light.

“These?” The blonde asked as she pulled down her top exposing her large perky breasts “Do they look real?” She asked as she began to shake her breasts left and right.

“Well, they look real enough to me.” Charlie said, reaching out and caressing her erect pink nipple.

“Good, cause I paid well for them.” The blonde said as she reached for Charlie’s crotch. She felt the bulge in his pants and she moaned.

Charlie wasting no time pulled himself out and grabbed the back of the woman’s head and pulled her into his lap. The light turned green and he hit the gas, tires screeching on the pavement.

In between her sucking she complimented his size. Charlie himself felt good because he had some surgery done as well to increase his size. “I’m going to pull over so I can enjoy this more.” Charlie said

The blonde just mumbled as she continued her activity.

Charlie drove to a pier and cut off the car. This was a spot he frequently came to when he didn’t feel like bringing any females to his home. He had watched countless boats and ferries past as he received multiple blowjobs. He leaned his seat back as the blonde continued. This time wasn’t particularly memorable, but the blonde seemed to know what she was doing. About five minutes in Charlie began to get bored. He looked out at the landscape of New York and began to think.

“What do I really want out of life?” He asked himself. “Is my life fulfilling?” He looked down at the blonde’s head bobbing up and down. “It sure is.” He thought and a smile appeared across his face. Charlie then began to notice across the pier an overweight man running for his life and someone in dark clothing chasing him. The man was a good fifteen feet away when Charlie saw him reach into his jacket and pull something out but from Charlie was he couldn't see what it was, until about four seconds later, Charlie saw the spark of fire that could only come from a pistol. The man fired three shots into the overweight man who fell onto the deck. He could hear the man's painful screams and with each shot from the pistol Charlie jumped in his seat.

“Jesus Christ!” Charlie exclaimed

 "I know" The blonde said in between mouthfuls "I don't have a gag reflex." She paused "Are you about to cum? If so don’t get it in my hair.”

Charlie watched the man casually walk closer to the man he just shot and put two more bullets into him. He kicked his body over the side of the pier and took off his hood. Charlie could barely make out the man’s features all he could note was the man had short dark colored hair. The man turned and headed back into the street from where he came disappearing from Charlie’s sight. Without thinking, Charlie quickly started the car and pulled off.

“Jeez, I must be losing my touch.” The blonde said coming up for air.” Either that or you’re holding back….which I enjoy.”

Charlie wasn’t paying attention to her as he drove a quickly as he could away from the pier.

“Is everything ok? You look like you saw a ghost or something.” The blonde asked

“What? No. I’m… I’m fine!" Charlie said trying to hide the panic in his voice. "I just want to get you back to my place and get you out of those clothes.” Charlie said with a nervous chuckle.

The blonde laughed and grabbed his cock again. “Who says we have to go to your place? Right here seems like a great place.” She said as she began to raise up her skirt.

Charlie, now distracted by the woman currently mooning him failed to pay attention to the road and hit a speed bump a little too fast. The car jumped into the air, momentarily lifting him and the now completely bent over blonde in their seats for a moment before hitting the ground, hard. He heard his car scrape along the ground when it landed and Charlie slammed on the breaks

“Dammit! Look what you made me do!” Charlie shouted. He looked over at the blonde who was now pulling up her skirt and righting herself in the seat. Charlie noticed the blonde's face was turning a sickly color.

“Don’t you fucking dare.” Charlie said. 

The blonde nodded. 

“Don’t you fucking dare.” Charlie repeated

The blonde nodded again, this time pointing to her mouth

"Open the damn door before you-"

Before he could finish his next sentence out the busty blonde vomited all over the expensive dashboard.

“Son of a bitch!” Charlie yelled “Open the fucking door before you start puking!”

The blonde did as she was told and opened the door and continued to vomit in the middle of the street.

 Needless to say Charlie was no longer in the mood to have sex. He put his now flaccid penis back into his pants.

“Do you know how much it’s gonna cost to clean this up?” Charlie asked.

The blonde stopped vomiting and answered Charlie’s question.

“Two hundred forty three dollars and thirty two cents. Give or take.” She said. There was a slight pause and she began heaving again.

“H-How….how the fuck did you know that?” Charlie asked half impressed and half disgusted.

“This has happened before.” The blonde said as she lifted her head.

“Don’t worry I’ll give you a number to a guy I know. He does wonders.” She shut the door and reached into her purse and handed Charlie a card. The smell of liquor and vomit almost made Charlie vomit. He began to gag as he quickly rolled down his car window for a breath of fresh air.

“So I take it this night is ruined?” The blonde asked as she pulled up her dress covering her breasts

“Yeah, you think?” Charlie said sarcastically.

“Well, I don’t live too far from here. You think you can give me a ride home?”

Charlie turned to the blonde. He half wanted to kick the blonde out of his car, but this wasn’t the safest place for a woman looking like her to be. Plus, after witnessing a murder he didn’t want this weighing on what little bit of conscience he had left.

“Sure.” Charlie sighed. “Keep your window down. And leave the card in the cup holder. I will call in the morning.

Charlie pulled up to a set of apartments and the blonde got out of the car.

“I’m sorry for what I did. Is there any way I can make it up to you?” She asked as she leaned in the window. Charlie again took note of her breasts. “Pay for this. All of it.” He said.

“Ok. I believe that’s fair enough. What’s your name? Mine is Cora.”

She reached into the car extending her hand.

“Charlie.” He said as he shook her hand.

“How would I get in contact with you Charlie?”

Charlie reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He began to gag as the smell of vomit wafted to his nose. He pulled out his business card and handed it to Cora. She looked at it and placed it in her purse.

“I’ll give you a call sometime tomorrow?” Cora asked

“Sure. Look, I really need to clean this shit up so can we hurry this along?” Charlie said bluntly

“I see you are just as charming as ever. I’ll call tomorrow.” Cora said as she left the side of his car and headed inside the apartment.

Charlie pulled off to find the nearest twenty four hour store. When he found one he got out of his car, walked in and purchased four bottles of water and three large rolls of paper towels. He opened up the passenger side door and gagged again. There was a pool of pink vomit settling in the carpeted floor. He got down and began to clean up the mess. After he cleaned up the vomit he headed back inside the store to buy a few of the cheap car air fresheners. Completely pissed at the fact he had to clean someone else’s vomit out of his very expensive car he had forgotten about the murder he witnessed earlier. He got in his car and drove home. He pulled into his own apartment’s garage and left the windows down. He headed upstairs to his apartment on the top floor passing by an apartment that had a for rent sign on the door. He reached his apartment door, opened it and sat down on his couch.

“Damn. I didn’t even cum tonight. Somebody somewhere must hate me," Charlie mused, then he remembered his friend calling him earlier in the night. "Whatever happened to Arnold. I gotta tell him what I just saw tonight."

Charlie pulled out his phone and dialed Arnold's number.

As the phone continued to ring, Charlie completely passed out. Still in his clothes from the club.

The phone continued to ring......

October 09, 2021 12:18

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.