5 comments

Crime Sad Horror

When it comes to the topic of stubborness and doing wrong,then only one thing stucks in my mind and thats Israel. Everyone knows most trending issue now a days is Israel attack on Al Aqsa Mosque.How miserable is this and more bad is that Biased media is calling it's a "Conflict" Wow a conflict?Attacking someone when he is praying is terrorism, not a conflict! Imagine as a Muslim you are praying in Mosque and someone attack on you and open fire on you while praying when you have nothing to protect yourself and hide yourself.Imagine you are Christian and praying in Church and suddenly someone attack on you and you have no weapon and no place to hide yourself. Imagine you are Hindu and praying in Temple but someone attack on you and you have no place to hide yourself except taking the bullets inside your body and even if you dont have a religion than imagine you are sleeping peacefully in your house and someone bombs on your house!


Thats what happening at Al Aqsa Mosque and in Palestine. This is a story.A true story of cruelty ,in justice and tyranny.A story that depicts a child bleeding with bullets and bomb, a women protecting their children from bombing but cannot do so and families were martyred.Yes Martyrs! The term used in Islam Religion by Muslims when a person is killed for being righteous, for being just، or for believing in Allah or in the name of Allah or in the path of knowledge and education.Yes the child ,the women ,the men,the elders they were all martyrs."Almost 60 children have been killed in Gaza in a week".The news says that.Now imagine your Children in Place of Palestinian Children.In 11 days Total 232 Palestinians were martyred including many of women and eldery.Israel attack on people with stun grenades,bomb etc



What were their fault? Fault for being Muslim, indeed it was honor for them.or fault of being protecting their Holy place for years.Al Aqsa Mosque is the third holiest place in Islam and first "Qibblah" of Muslims.What if it was attack on Church of "Holy Sepulchre".I know the World would speak at that time.


Now i will tell the World who are Palestinians. Palestinians were those who give place to Jews when they had no land.The european nation and no one in World accepted them.They came there with no clothes and shoes.When the World closes doors on them but Palestinians help them .


Palestinians gave them place in name of humanity but the cruel nation start occuping the land till that day.What was the fault of Palestinian for being a good human being? 


Not only for past 11 days they killed children women and elders but also raped women? I thought they were fighting for the Holy land , the land that is precious for Jews, Muslims and Christians but i came to know after that, they were worshipping devils indeed, because rape,killing child is never thought in any religion and never in Abrahamic religion.In both religion The Jews and Muslim,they worship same God "Allah" and have same father Abraham but the Jews are not worshipping the same God but are worshippping evil now!


Now i wll tell you the story of a young man and young lady.Both were engaged for 2 years and they were doing preparations for their wedding when the lady was martyred Any Person who have heart will start crying after seeing that person whose fiance was matryred.The only thing that ecohed in my mind in 2 days is that " She was Martyred.In sha allah she will be my wife in Jannah."


Thats the story of Palestine that bleeds.Its not just past 11 days israel is doing this for past many decades because they dont have humanity.



Since many decades and recent 2020 Israel continued to impose institutionalized discrimination against Palestinians living under its rule in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT). It displaced hundreds of Palestinians in Israel and the occupied West Bank, including East Jerusalem, as a result of home demolitions and imposition of other coercive measures. Israeli forces continued to use excessive force during law enforcement activities in Israel and the OPT. Israeli forces killed 31 Palestinians, including nine children, in the OPT; many were unlawfully killed while posing no imminent threat to life. Israel maintained its illegal blockade on the Gaza Strip, subjecting its residents to collective punishment and deepening the humanitarian crisis there. It also continued to restrict freedom of movement of Palestinians in the OPT through checkpoints and roadblocks. The Israeli authorities arbitrarily detained in Israel thousands of Palestinians from the OPT, holding hundreds in administrative detention without charge or trial. Torture and other ill-treatment of detainees, including children, were committed with impunity. The authorities used a range of measures to target human rights defenders, journalists and others who criticized Israel’s continuing occupation of the West Bank, Gaza Strip and Syrian Golan Heights. Violence against women persisted, especially against Palestinian citizens of Israel. The authorities denied asylum-seekers access to a fair or prompt refugee status determination process. Conscientious objectors to military service were imprisoned.


Thats what the reality is.Thats what i see.Thats what happening from decades..Thats why i can feel the pain of 10 years old Girl who was standing in the desrtuctive land.The land that was destroyed by bombing.She was saying that "She cannot do anything.She want to be doctor and help her people but she is only 10.She came to know that she was Muslim and they dont like Muslims thats why they were doing this."Any person who have humanity will start crying after hearing the 10 year old.My heart aches when i came to know about "Hala " who was terrified when bombing was happening and his father was making vlog of cheering him up but her father is no more.I was terrified when I hear about A child who was 14 years old and commited sucide because his whole family was matryerd by Israel army!

I can see that there is no german, american, euorpean child there so World doesnot care!

Its not just the Muslim issue but its cleaning of race and ethnic group.The people says To see another side of Story but i cannot see other side because its same case of Hittler and Mongolians where people cannot see other side of story.

I am not an adult.I am a teenager but i can feel the Pain because i am human.

I can feel the pain from kiling of blacks and George floyd to killing of Palestinians, kashmiris, and Muslims in burma and attack on Mosque in Newzeland.Some countries like India is supporting this terrorism act of Israel.But i was not shocked when i heard from India because they are already doing this to kashmiris for past 70 years so they dont have a time and brain to rethink what terrorism is!

The irony is that the facebook,instagram,twitter and other social media removes the posts in favour of Palestine because these Zionist known as terrorist are controlling Social media.I ask where "The freedom of speech goes now?" The same freedom of speech that france use to insult and blasphemy of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) and imposing ban of hijab in France.Facebook itself create the page "Jerusalem prayer team" and automatically make people their likers even people dont know anything about this page.

I want to ask the World that why they cannot feel the pain ? Why they are silent? Because their own childs, sisters and brothers were not there.I know that World will surely speak if there were American, Euorpean Children there or will speak when Israel will attack on them in the same way they are attacking on Palestine

Shame on humanity! Shame on World! Shame on the People who are supporting the terrorism because they are equal to doers! Shame on super powers and Wealthy Arab countries!

I know this story ia bitter but its reality! Free Plastine, Save Palestine,Save Humanity!

I request all readers to ban use of Israeli products because using their goods means supporting them.At least if you cannot fight for Palestine, make Israel suffer economically.I know maybe my stroy will be removed but thats my freedom of speech and thats what i think.Please help the oppressed one.Please!

May 22, 2021 03:24

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

5 comments

Abdul SSS
17:52 May 25, 2021

Very well written🥰 #FreePalestine

Reply

Anna Mustafa
17:07 May 26, 2021

Thanks😊 #FreePalestine❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Anna Mustafa
17:07 May 26, 2021

Thanks😊 #FreePalestine❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Shiza Maryam
04:22 May 22, 2021

Wow! You explained so well. More power to palestine.

Reply

Anna Mustafa
11:02 May 22, 2021

Thanks buddy❤ More power to Palestine❤❤❤❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.