0 comments

Adventure Coming of Age Funny

Emily was up in her room drawing a picture when her father came in. She put her sketch book down and asked her dad what was up. and so her dad told her about puberty. Emily calmed him she already knew about it and went back to drawing.

When they were done with dinner they went to an art museum. and Emily was so happy. her dad told her about her mom and how much she loved art.

Emily's mom died a day or two after Emily was brought home from the hospital. And every girl has bullied her about it but Emily dies not care.

Emily has done with her life like art and teaching jobs. Emily has loved all of it and she dedicates everything to her parents because they helped her through everything. Her dad has done everything to keep her drawing going. She got all sorts of art jobs and she denied most of them because she was decorating cakes and cupcakes and teaching art in 3 different schools. her step mom was abusive and her dad did not see that. so when Emily got off of school one day she went to the police to tell them about her parents because her dad became very abusive to he as well. But the police sent her away to a art home which made Emily happy but she wanted to be with her dad. Emily always wanted to be somewhere with other girls who loved art but they still made fun of her here and there but they did not irritated her like the other kids at her old school did. she had a routine to do everyday.

She also had sports to choose from that were free. she chose cheerleading and softball. after about a week of being there everyone adored Emily. and they all asked why she was there and she told them about her dad abusing her after he got together with some girl and she had her kids taken away. They all explained that they were looking for a school for art. Come to find out they were all bullied. and they were abused and such. every girl has some real good skill and a girl named lila was super quiet and gave Emily her story.

Dear diary,

My science teacher Mr. Brown is not as I expected him to be. Ya, I just moved from Texas to New York but still. So anyway in science class he made me do an essay on a scientific event and I chose dinosaurs. And Mr.Brown said that it was due tomorrow.  

In history, Mrs. O’Neil is making me do a paragraph on a president and that is due tomorrow. And the president I chose was Abe Lincoln. And there was nothing in math and stuff.  

I wish my stepbrother Henry was not so mean. He is always at parties, drinking, smoking, and talks back. 

I wish my step-dad let us stay in Texas.

Dear Diary,     

Today was not too bad. At lunch, a group of boys asked if I wanted to sit with them and I said sure. Josh asked if I did any sports in texas and so I said that I did baseball, cheer, dance, and volleyball. And he said “ But Lila cheer and dance isn't a sport.” and so I told him what all we had to do they stopped laughing. 

After school, my mom took me to the dance studio to see if I could do dance and they said I could and that I started tomorrow. 

Then we went back to the school to see if I could do cheerleading, volleyball, and baseball and they said I could. 

Dear diary,

Ok. I have to make sure I have everything:

  1. Lunch
  2. iPod
  3. Earbuds
  4. Money
  5. Uniforms

As we were trying to practice for baseball the guys kept messing around. I hate how the coach does not do anything. And for me I pitch it then they don't even hit the ball.

 And as we practiced cheer the football players were also out. They are so cute. Since we got done early I stayed out there a little longer. When the guys were done they noticed me in the stands cheering them on and doing a cheer. The quarterback asked me out! He said his name is Sam and he thought I was cute!!! I told him my name and he said that he saw me cheering. And he also asked if I wanted to hang out and I said sure.

Dear Diary

So I found out that there is a party for the people who are in sports. You don't have to go through. But if you are in multiple sports you can only have one outfit on. So I went with a cheerful look. So in English, we had to make a poster of what makes us us. So I drew a pom-pom, a pointe shoe, a volleyball, my fishing, a baseball, and my family. When I was done a guy sitting next to me wanted me to draw him a basketball and I said sure.

Then as I was going to my next class the creeps stopped in front of me and asked if I could hang out with them and I said I was busy with everything. ( Cheerleading, volleyball, baseball, and dance)

Dear diary, 

I found four boys staring at me in history. I thought they were being creeps. and they put a note on my desk asking if i wanted to hang out but i said no because my step dad was super mean and did not want me hanging out with random people. The real story is that my step dad is abusive to me and he hate me going off to places. and i also have a lot of studying to do for my classes since im in all honors other than history. because im not really good at history. i hve no idea why im so bad in history. i mean i study and get good grades on my tests but not on my assignments and i dont know why.

October 01, 2020 20:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.