1 comment

Fantasy Happy Creative Nonfiction

Since when I was young I was trained as future Luna and trained to defeat myself and my pack. I’m the best fighter of the pack and I fight against human and wolf form.

My dad is the Alpha of our pack and obviously my mother is the Luna.

I have a brother, Sam, he is two years older than me and he is the future Alpha of the pack.

My future was written - my dad always told me- you’ll do great things Sara. I’m sure about it. You are a fantastic daughter.

I always have had these words in my mind, but more the time passed more I loosed trust between them.

I had to shift and listen my wolf in my head when I was 15 years old, but never happened.

Now I’m twenty and I think I’m human, I don’t have a wolf.

My parents and my pack had been destroyed when discovered I hadn’t a wolf.

My brother Sam became more and more overprotective and none tried to kidding me to be human.

I love my family and I couldn’t accept to live in the pack and to be a weakness for them.

So, after last year as a senior in high school, I decided to live in human territory and working there.

TIME JUMP

In the next three days there will be the coronation of my brother as Alpha of the pack and my mother will come to visit me and together in the mall to buy the dress.

Since when I started living in the human territory I went sometimes to visit my pack, but for me was always a pain because I loved my life before I discovered I hadn’t had a wolf.

MUM : - Sara, please sweetheart, it’s late. Hurry.

SARA: - Nice to see you, mother. I’m ready.

MUM: - Yeah, yeah, nice to see you my dear.

I close the door of my apartment and my mother is in her car waiting for me.

I go inside and we leave for the mall.

MUM:- My dear, how are you?

SARA:- Fine mum you know always the same, home-work-home and again home-work-home.

MUM:- My dear, you should live a little bit and you know all the pack is missing you so much.

SARA: - Mum, I know, but I don’t feel to come back or do anything at this moment, Everything is new for me here.

MUM:- Sara, remember this, wolf or not you will always be a member of our pack. You are the strongest person all pack knows.

SARA:- I know mum, thank you.

MUM:- You are welcome.

We go to the mall and I chose a long red dress, my mum a long black dress, we buy the shoes and the jewelry and we come back to my apartment.

TIME JUMP

Finally, it’s the day of my brother's coronation and I’m really excited for him and Laura as Luna.

Laura is my friend since we were babies and when Sam and she found out they were mate I was thrilled. They complete each other.

I put the dress, the shoes and the jewelry I bought with my mum and I go downstairs where my parents wait for me, Sam and Laura.

When I arrived at the pack for the ceremony everybody hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

Now it’s time for the ceremony, but there is something different.

I shouldn’t, but I smell rainy and woods. Why this?

I don’t want to think about it, today is the day of my brother.

I go out from the pack house when the smell is strongest.

I don’t want to think about it and so I decide to go to my favorite spot outside the pack house, I can’t be seen but I can see everything and so the ceremony too.

DAD:- Welcome all, today I’ll pass the title of Alpha of the pack to my son Sam.

MUM:- Today, I’ll pass the title of Luna to my daughter-in-law Laura.

DAD:- (looking before his wife and after the crowd) - We are thrilled for the time passed here. We thank the Moon Goodness for this pack, we are all family and we are sure the new Alpha e and the new Luna will do their best to protect you. Me and my wife decided to retire in human territory, but we will visit you. You, all one family.

Everybody claps and scream for the happiness.

In the meantime, I decide to go in the middle of the crowd to let my see from my brother and Sam.

But…

“Mine.”

I look in front of me and I see a handsome man.

“Mine.” he repeats.

I freeze and after a few moments I run away.

It can’t be.

I can’t have a mate.

I’m human.

I think.

I run as fast as I can and I arrive at my favorite spot near the waterfall.

I sit down near the river and I breath a few seconds.

“Why did you run away, mate?” the man says.

“Please, you are wrong. I can’t be your mate.” I reply looked in his eyes.

“You smell like strawberry and coffee. I’m Matthew the Alpha King and you?” he replies.

I freeze again.

“I-I-I’m Sara, Alpha King. Y-Y-You smell like rainy and woods. But I think the Moon Goodness made a big mistake. Sorry. I can’t be your mate” I reply.

“Why Sara?” Matthew asks.

“I-I-I’m not a wolf King.” I reply.

“And why were you in an Alpha ceremony, then?” he asks.

“I’m the daughter of Alpha and Luna and the sister of the new Alpha, but Moon Goodness didn’t give me a wolf. Sorry King.” I reply

“Stop calling me King. I’m Matthew for you. And wolf or no, you are my mate. Stop blaming yourself. I waited and looked for you for a long time. How old are you, Sara?” he asks.

“I’m twenty years old. And you?” she asks.

“I’m twenty-five years old, my Luna.” Matthew says smiling.

Looking in my eyes, he approaches me and kiss my lips.

My dad had reason, I’ll be a Luna, my destiny was written.

October 09, 2020 22:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Luna G
20:09 Oct 15, 2020

Hey, good job. Normally I wouldn’t bother bringing up grammar but I need to be honest it didn’t seem like you’re a native English speaker and so I suggest having someone else read your story over before submitting it next time. It was extremely difficult to understand what was happening because a lot of the sentences didn’t make any sense which if I’m right isn’t your fault so that’s why I suggested having someone look your stories over. Another thing, you changed the format of the dialogue from Mum: “Blah blah blah.” To “Blah blah blah,”...

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.