1 comment

Friendship Gay Happy

"Tomorrow would be the day..." This thought circled around Levi's head as he tried to sleep. He couldn't believe it was actually happening. He, Jayden, and Kyle were finally going to get revenge. Or so they thought.

Flashback to one year ago...

Levi and his two best friends were sitting at the back of their school. They were hiding from the school's biggest prankster Jace, after getting a bucket of milk poured on them and a few punches thrown their way. "We are going to prank him back whether it's now or in 5 years," everyone agreed. Being so, they planned out what seemed like the biggest prank ever played on a student. During the first two months of their planning, they learned crazy things about technology and were able to hack into all the camera's around them. For the next two months, all they did was tail Jace. They found where he lived, how he lived, his schedule, and even tiny details like what bath soap he uses! Once they were familiar with Jace's surroundings they started filming random videos inside his house. They were dressed up as ghosts and demons from parallel universes and did extremely terrifying things such as faking cutting their arms off! The day before April 1st they uploaded the videos onto Jace's home camera and decided to commit a small crime to get his attention set on it...

Back to current times..

"I'll be honest, I am a little terrified about this. Who knows what could go wrong." Levi thought as he tried to fall asleep. He knew Jace was a smart boy and there was a big possibility of him knowing the big plan. However, Levi still decided he wanted to do this.

Levi's alarm went off at 6:30AM and he started getting ready. He walked to school with Jayden and Kyle, talking about the events that would take place after school. Everyone was clearly nervous.

Time shift to after school...

Levi, Jayden, and Kyle rushed off to Jace's house before he could get there. Making sure all cameras around them were turned off, they started spray painting and drawing all over Jace's door. They were completely aware that this was considered vandalism, a crime, but they still did it, for they were tired of all the pranks Jace had played on them.

Once Jace got home, his shocked expression was priceless. Of course his first instinct was to go check the camera's to see who did it so he went into his room and pulled up the footage on his computer. The second he saw the horrifying videos, he jumped up from his seat and ran outside. On his way, he also saw extremely personal information about him written on his wall. This scared him even further, to the point where he started bawling on the floor.

The plan was going perfectly until...

Levi jumped out of his hiding spot without a second thought and ran up to Jace. Jayden and Kyle tried to stop him but they couldn't at the thought of getting caught. The next thing they knew, Levi was hugging and comforting Jace, reassuring him that it was probably just a stupid prank.

"What?!" they loudly whispered in confusion.

After Jace calmed down he thanked Levi and walked off.

"What the hell man?!" Kyle exclaimed as Levi walked back smiling. "What're you smiling about? You just ruined the whole prank. Nobody got to see "the strong" Jace sobbing on the floor because of you." Jayden said angrily.

"I-I did it because I like him.." Levi said, his voice quieting down at the last words.

"You what?" Kyle and Jayden said, screaming this time.

"I like him." Levi said with more confidence this time.

"This whole prank was a lie. I got you guys to help me set it up and made you believe we were going to prank Jace. I really did it so I could make Jace cry and comfort him. It was the only way I could think of to get him to know I care for him."

Levi winked at the boys and ran off to his house, excited since Jace had given him his number before he left. Of course he had already known his number since he stalked him for 2 months but it felt good knowing that Jace willingly gave it to him. They started hanging out, after Jace apologized to everyone for pranking them of course, and became really good friends. This only made Levi’s feelings for Jace grow stronger.

 At first, Jayden and Kyle were really upset at Levi and refused to accept Jace's friendship but after some time passed by they were able to forgive him. Actually, they started helping Levi with Jace and gave him tips on how he could confess. Soon enough, the time came. Levi wanted to tell Jace how he'd felt and he couldn't wait any longer. He asked Jace to meet him at the small park beside their school.

"Hey!" they greeted each other.

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you" Levi said to Jace, getting straight to the point.

"A-actually same, but you can go first." Jace replied

"Could he be thinking what I'm thinking?" both the boys thought.

"I-I like you..." Levi managed to choke out before falling into a blushing mess. He didn't realize it was the same for Jace.

"I like you too..." Jace also managed to choke out.

They embraced each other in a tight hug, and soon enough were a happy couple.

Time Skip 2 years later...

"I still wonder who pranked me that day.." Jace questionably said, remembering 2 years ago, as he and Levi were cuddling watching a movie.

"Actually..." Levi said quietly. He explained the whole plan he had with Jayden and Kyle to Jace, apologizing every few seconds, expecting he'd get mad.

To Levi's surprise, Jace just laughed.

He said, "maybe at the time I would've been mad, but now, I think it's just cute."

A sigh of relief left Levi's mouth and they embraced each other in a tight hug. It felt just like the time when they first confessed to each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

March 26, 2021 23:34

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Elliot G
02:37 Apr 04, 2021

Interesting story, Taspia! It definitely fit the prompt perfectly and the twist (when we learn that Levi had actually planned to make Jace cry so that he could comfort him) was shocking (in a good way, of course)! A suggestion that I can offer, though, is to maybe slow down the pace of the story. I felt that it was a little rushed at certain parts (ex. when Levi comforts Jace and he simply walks off or when they confess their feelings for each other). Don't be afraid to elaborate and add a little more detail! Other than that, though, great c...

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.