3 comments

Fiction

This story contains themes or mentions of substance abuse.

Note: Oh God, this started out as a prompt from the previous week than I forgot about it…its a little confusing, yes I know, but if you listen to “pleasexanny” by Chase Atlantic, then you may get it…

There will be another part eventually!

Hope yall like this…






My apartment?

Ha. Funny.

Like I actually own anything of my own.

She walks around, getting grabbed by people like it's nothing.

It's interesting.

It's her apartment not mine. Why am I here?

Maybe it's because Iamwaytoosadtobeonmyown.

Catch that? No? This girl and I are on the same frequency, that's why. Nothing I say

Will

Ever

Make

Sense

Ever.

Did I mention…ever?

Oh sorry. Just a little scatterbrained right now. And always. I'm tired.

I should sleep but who's going to watch the kid?

The kid, what kid?

I’m not sure anymore.

This girl, I met her on the street, so it's weird that we are even friends.

She breaks up my relationships and breaks my fucking heart.

But I can't stop seeing her, feeling her, knowing her.

I even want to be her because being me is just too hard at this point, but she flows. She vibes, she's everything that everyone wants, she gets shared by everyone, that must be exhausting.

Shared, I would love to be shared, I mean with the looks I get from these girls, but I only want one. 

Her.

She goes around, whispering things in people's ears, trying to make them feel better. I remember what Molly did to me. Lied to me.

Messed up my life.

But my friends introduced me to someone I will never forget.

What do I tell my parents? How do I tell my family-

She's mine.

And her name?

Xanny.



June 08, 2022 19:14

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

3 comments

Ace Quinnton
23:16 Jun 08, 2022

One question: Is MC going to be revealed anytime soon? We know Molly and now Xanny... but what about MC? Is it a guy, gal, nonbinary pal, WHAT? I suggest that you could do this story from a second person POV. Or not, that's up to you mate. I like the story so far, and now I'm off to read the second one. Have a nice day/afternoon/night!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Unknown User
01:05 Jun 09, 2022

<removed by user>

Reply

Jexica Marcell
18:27 Jun 09, 2022

there isssss

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.