0 comments

Romance Coming of Age


Once upon a time there was a man who had everything for his living and was happy with them but very strict and careful about everything in his life. The life situation in that time was tougher than now, because the economy was too low. He enjoys his first stages of his life but then something happens and everything works vice versa to him and that becomes a life lesson for him and everyone.

           He lived in a comfy and cozy place, he had many relatives but never paid attention to them. His behavior was narcissistic therefore no one liked him except himself, also he was rich and well off. When he was a teenager his parents both died in an accident and after that all the wealth of his family belonged to him. He finished school in a prestigious university of London. After finishing university, he managed to work in a bank. He worked in there very well, although none of his colleagues liked him because of his lame behavior.

His name was Sorren and his life was going as he wanted. He had money, house, horses and everything that he wanted he could buy. In every terms of his life he went to the depths of everything as he was diligent to the details. For instance, when he wanted to buy a horse was very careful about what kind of horse he’s buying and where the horse has come from and much more details that were too much for person who wants to buy horse.

In that time life was going normal for him but people was in a bad situation, economy was low and employment was so rare. He was in his forties but still single and he believed single life is much more easier thank relationship life therefore, he had never thought of anyone until his destiny arrived.

           The bank that he worked didn’t have much employees due to the low economy of the but they hired a new employee. The employee was Jane, she was very strict and had perseverance in all stages of her life. She was in her thirties, tall and cute but as single as Sorren. She also believed that living by your own brings you independency and peace. She was rather introvert in her first debuts in bank but then as she worked with her cow-workers she became friendly and social. Sorren also had a social behavior with his colleagues even since the university terms but never had any close friend.

As Jane became sociable with her colleagues, one day when it was her birthday her colleagues surprised her and everyone brought presents except Sorren who wasn’t aware of the birthday because Sorren wasn’t in touch with his colleagues out of bank. Jane was in a great degree of surprise when she saw everyone of her colleagues were treating her as their family member and each any of the colleagues brought great presents for her. As Sorren who wasn’t aware of Jane’s birthday afterwards everyone gave their presents to her but still Sorren didn’t have the idea of giving any present nor any good word to compensate that. It was there that Jane thought Sorren isn’t as friendly as others or Sorren doesn’t think of Jane as his cow-worker. The aftermath of Sorren’s deeds led to curiosity of Jane and soon she found out about Sorren’s character that he’s a man of diligent but rigorous. As Jane was also a person of details and she soon found out that Sorren was single and liked to be single as Jan. Although she wasn’t looking for any relationship but was attracted to Sorren’s strict behavior. She behaved with everyone amiably but one day when it was afternoon and Sorren was busy working she tried to talk to him but Sorren ignored therefore, she became really sad and tried to avoid facing Sorren in rest of her time in office.

It was a Monday morning when he bumped into Jane and stared at her closely and there it was he never forgot her beautiful eyes. Days passed but he never forgot those beautiful eyes, he started to know all details about Jane’ family and friends. Soon he found out that Jane is single and had rejected many men throughout her life. All those characteristics of Jane attracted him a lot. At first he was afraid of being rejected by her but then he remembered that it was her the first person who tried to behave with him amiably but he ignored.

The other Monday Sorren came early to office and was ready to talk to her about what had happened and show respect to her. When Jan entered office room she heard a calm and respectful voice that said: “Good morning!” She noticed it was Sorren, she smiled in response said: “Morning!” She was amazed when she heard Sorren talking in calm and special voice to her. Sorren started talking: “I know you might think of me not as a good-humored person but I’m sorry if I’ve been vain with you or anyone else.”

Jane thought what might have changed this person, and why he’s saying those good words. Jane replied: ”It’s good of you that you’re saying these words.” Sorren was so happy about Jane’s reply and wanted to talk to her a lot because he thought they have the same interests and can coop with each other so well. The days went on, Sorren and Jane became close friends.

Sorren showed her as his close friend but he admired her more than That. It could change his normal life so much as Sorren is used to the normal single life. The days went on and Sorren wanted to purpose to expose how much he love her. It was Thursday afternoon that Sorren took leave from bank and made a good dinner at his own home. He returned to the office and invited only her for the dinner and she surprisingly accepted.

Jane at first thought he would purpose her but then she thought he’s not man of relationship and nor me.

She went to the dinner and up to late they were together and finally Sorren showed sat on his knees and said:” Will you be my life partner?” She was amazed and heartily with shy she replied: “There is nothing better than hearing you say that, yes!”

They were both happy in all six months of their engagement times and after six months they managed to marry in a big hotel out of the city. Sorren wanted to invite all their colleagues and Jane wanted to invite all her extended family but Sorren didn’t agree with Jane about invitation of all extended family. The marriage meal costed a lot and Sorren had spent all of his budget on his engagement therefore he run out of money and had to sell some of his assets. Sorren was a person who never liked his relatives so he wanted Jane to be like him but there they did not agree and it caused to start their dissension at the start of their new life. Finally, Sorren couldn’t settle about the invitation so he had to invite everyone of his colleagues and all relatives of his wife.

                                               After the 2 years of marriage they didn’t return to the lovely as they wished and as they had in their engagement times. Sorren became bankrupt and asked money from his wife but she said she has spent enough money and she doesn’t have anymore. Therefore he borrowed some money from a company rather than the bank and wasn’t able to pay it back therefore the company started an auction and wanted to sell the house that Sorren lived. As Sorren didn’t have any good relationship with his kin he didn’t see it to be appropriate to call help from them. It was in this situation Jane who was aware of everything and wasn’t happy with her husband showed her real face.

                       During all these 2 years Sorren showed his normal behavior like his strictness, meticulousness and narcissism besides he showed extreme love to his wife but Jane have always had tantrum and was stubborn over simple things. That was the reasons they couldn’t like each other as much as they had to.

After 2 years of their uncomfortable times Jane secretly met someone else and had planned to divorce Sorren. As Sorren became completely broke and his house was in auction, Jane had enough money to buy the house of her husband and secretly she showed her real face and bought the house. When Jane bought the house in auction and Sorren noticed that’s her who bought the house, he became really angry but it hurt him a lot, because he spent all his money on his wife which he loved but in return she betrayed him. Then Sorren after losing the house became really upset and rarely went to work and that led to him to be fired from his work. Sorren was in a difficult time of his life he was broke, didn’t have job anymore and the wife betrayed him by buying the house to her own name and still lived together but Sorren wasn’t aware of Jane’s real plane that was to divorce him.

It was a Saturday morning when Sorren was home and a letter arrived for Sorren. In the letter it was written that he has to come to court to sign the divorce files. Sorren was shocked a lot and tried to calm himself but couldn’t. He went to the court and saw Jane there and her reasons for divorce were all made up but those reasons were enough for divorce.

In afternoon he was drunk and sad when wanted to return home he faced a man with his ex-wife and asked: “Who are you?”Jane replied: “”It’s none of your business who he’s so get your clothes and get lost.” Sorren was very sad but by all means angry not on the man but Jane. He said: “Ok, you showed yourself how person you’re but I’ll go but I must take everything with myself. ”

Jane replied: “You have nothing to take with yourself but your dirty clothes because all of this house is mine now.”

He said: “I have spent my everything on you so I’ll take it.”

He went to his own room and took his gun which was hidden under his bedstead and returned in front of Jane and said: “Now I’m going but you made me to take you with myself. ”

He shot Jane in her womb and said: “Now you know how it’s like to lose I feel so desperate that I’m doing this to you but your made me.”

Jan’s boyfriend immediately escaped and went to police. The polices came and captured Sorren with his gun and found the dead body of Jane on the sofa.

Sorren went to court and judged to be imprisoned for more than 20 years.

After 20 years of imprisonment Sorren 72 saw his house has a new owner and said to himself: “Ahh, life!”

And then he wrote his story for us to have life lesson. That’s take life easy!




April 29, 2021 06:20

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.