0 comments

Drama Sad Kids

           One fine day of November, Veronica was going to market for buying stuffs. She was a pregnant but she didn’t worry this month yet because her due date wasn’t coming soon. She used to go to market buying stuffs and then head back to home. When she was backed home, her womb started aching so she called her husband who worked at hospital. Then an hour later, he arrived home and take her to hospital where he worked. Two hours later, a baby girl was born. She was so tiny to carry with their arms. Veronica looked at her daughter for the first time and then she was being scare. Because Veronica had phobia about little baby rats, lizards and etc. The baby was only seven months old so she was so tiny and small and red skins like a baby rats. Her father took duty to carry her and he was shocking over his wife’s reaction over their baby daughter. The O.G doctor checked mother and baby and two hours later they can go back home safely. Because the doctor says their baby daughter was tiny but so strong but she needs to check her condition after a week later. Her father Hemish said “I promised I will take her to you for medical checkup after a week”. After they backed home, all the baby’s tasks were upon him all the time. He didn’t say anything to his wife. He took his duty for his baby daughter. But her mother Veronica wasn’t feed her a milk also she give her only Horlick juice bottle as milk. Luckily the baby had aunties who take care of her when her father was busy at hospital. They didn’t have knowledge about they couldn’t feed a day old baby a Horlick as a milk. They kept caring and watching over her. They take care of her for three months.

                   One day, the baby was crawling after she woke up. But all her mother and aunties were cooking at downstairs. The baby didn’t know anything about that only she knew was she heard her mother’s voice downstairs so she crawled towards the stairs and then she fell down to the ground. Her head was cracked a little and the blood went out. Her mother rushed goes towards the stairs and saw her being like this. Mom Veronica was too worried about her so she called Hamish to say the emergency case of their baby. Their baby was fainting after she cracked her head with stair case. They took her to hospital for taking treatment and making sure their baby was okay. Surprisingly, their strong baby girl was okay the doctor said “Don’t put much pressure on her and make her happy because she might have block of blood inside the brain of her”. Years later, her father had duties to move to other city and her mother Veronica was pregnant so her mother and father moved there together. Her parents left her with her grandparents. Now, she was only a years old and her parents gave her a name its Luna. She left at her grandparents’ home without knowing any reasons why her parents left her here. She stayed at grandparents’ home but they aren’t her parents they didn’t know how to take care of her at all. Also her aunties was busy with their own works so the child was looking at their face all the time and she did the house work since she was two years old. The world is too cruel for her but she still hope her parents will be back to take her back to live together with them. The only hope for her was that.

                    She started an elementary school without parents, her grandfather send her to school every day. But she waited her parents to come back. When she was in third grade at elementary school, her parents arrived back to the city she lived. She was surprising when she saw them at living room and the strange boy with her parents. She asked them with surprising face “why didn’t you came back to see me earlier”. They said “we want to take you with us as soon as possible but it didn’t happen for years because we faced many problems, we are sorry” with sad faced and her father hugged her tight. He said “look my daughter was being heavy now but you are still tiny little girl”. She didn’t show happy on her face and she didn’t like her younger brother at all. She said in her mind “why did he stay with parents much longer than her”. At that night, they had to sleep together but their beds were separated with wooden bar. Her brother also seemed don’t like her but she didn’t care because she already decided she never go away from her grandparents. She didn’t know that her parents wouldn’t stay at their city either. They did make the documents to get her along with them because her father had to move to other city and now they didn’t want to leave her behind. When the time come, she denied whatever her parents say towards her. They said “why you didn’t want to move from here with us”. She said “you cut the ties with me since I was a kid, now I am not teenager yet but I could put my own decision”. She said her parents directly “I won’t go anywhere with you guys, I will stay here with my grandparents who take care of me when I need a help or care, these are things I never get from you two”. Her parents were starting broken hearted face and tell her “we had our problems to take you with us at that time but now we can take you to there with us”. She said “Like what you two easily take care of this little guy who was my younger brother so what makes you left me here, I know I am still younger to understand everything but the solid stone inside my mind couldn’t break, it was starting because of you”. Then, she left the living room and hiding behind the cabinet inside her grandparents room.

                   Her parents tried to make her feel relax and trusted them back. But she didn’t changed her decisions till the day come. Her parents leave again without taking her with them. She cut the ties with her family since that day. Only her parents couldn’t understand her at all. Her father and mother gave her letters and gift cards always on her birthday and special days to show how much they cared her. They didn’t know they couldn’t change their daughter’s mind. When she was teenager, her grandparents die and her aunts were all gone married. So, she couldn’t choose other way. She decided to go to parents to live with them. The ties she cut out couldn’t back to normal. 

February 05, 2021 15:21

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.