Search for nothing... But truth

Written in response to: Write a story about a character in search of something or someone.... view prompt

2 comments

Bedtime Christian Christmas

God and Satan were strolling together, next to each other and God saw a man going on a way, before him, for days of yore. Out of nowhere a man showed up before the explorer and said, "For what reason do you travel in this way, the way of affliction, the way of forlornness, torment, desolation, distress, despair, disappointment, vulnerability, weakness, dread, severity, savagery, want, nervousness, aching, trusting, exertion, examination, contest, insatiability, responsibility, envy, desire, needing to accomplish, infrequent fondness, delicacy, satisfaction, joy, joy, looking to observe never-ending harmony, which presence is on a very basic level because of your narcissistic movement, out of which this multitude of things copy. Try not to go in this way, toward this path, there isn't anything toward that path. All your hunt, every one of your expectations of observing what is everlasting is the movement of the narcissism. All through philosophical history you have been guaranteed by strict pioneers that assuming you play out specific ceremonies, rehash specific petitions or mantras, adjust to specific examples, smother your longings, control your musings, sublimate your interests, limit your hungers and abstain from sexual guilty pleasure, you will, after adequate torment of the psyche and body, track down something past this little life. Furthermore that is the thing that great many supposed strict individuals have done through the ages, either in seclusion, going off into the desert or into the mountains or a cavern or meandering from one town to another with an asking bowl, or, in a gathering, joining a religious community, driving their psyches to adjust to a set up design. Be that as it may, a tormented psyche, a messed up mind, an egotistical brain, a brain which needs to escape from all disturbance, which has denied the external world and been made dull through discipline and congruity - such a psyche, but long it looks for, will see as simply as indicated by its own twisting. You look for reality guaranteed by another; you precisely follow someone who will guarantee you an agreeable profound life. However you go against political oppression and fascism apparently, yet deep down acknowledge the power, the oppression, the otherworldly power of one more to curve your brains and your lifestyle, in the affection that you don't have the foggiest idea and he knows. What he knows might be a reality, however when a reality is articulated, deciphered, it stops to be a reality; it becomes something totally unique. What is seen is never the equivalent again. There is no again or meanwhile, since it is time bound and a reality isn't time bound, it is ever in the present, uncorrupt, immaculate by the past which is old, dead and gone.

RUTH isn't something static; it has no proper homestead; it's anything but an end, an objective. Actually, it is living, dynamic, alert, and alive. Assuming truth is a decent point it is no longer truth; it is then a simple assessment. Truth is the obscure, and a psyche that is looking for truth won't ever track down it, for mind is comprised of the known, it is the consequence of the past, the result of time. Mind is the instrument of the known, consequently it can't track down the obscure; it can just move from the known to the known. At the point when the psyche looks for truth, reality it has found out about in books, that 'truth' is self-anticipated; for then the brain is simply in quest for the known, a more agreeable known than the past one. At the point when the brain looks for truth, it is looking for its own self-projection, not truth. All things considered, an ideal is self-anticipated; it is invented, stunning. A psyche that is looking for the real world, looking for God, is looking for the known. At the point when you consider God, your God is the projection of your own idea, the aftereffect of social impacts. You can imagine of the known; you can't imagine the obscure, you can't focus on truth. The second you think about the obscure, it is just oneself projected known. God or Truth can't be pondered. All things being equal, it isn't truth. Truth can't be looked for: it comes to you. You can go solely after what is known. At the point when the brain isn't tormented by the known, by the impacts of the known, then, at that point, just would truth be able to uncover itself. Truth is in each leaf, in each tear; it is to be known from one second to another. Nobody can lead you to truth; and on the off chance that anybody drives you, it must be to the known.

You can just pursuit and observe what is known. Would one be able to look and observe what is obscure, what is past record-breaking, ageless, vast, incredible, unbelievable through the insignificant minimal self with its egotistical action which is of time, of measure. Truth can simply strike a chord that is unfilled of the known. The hunt needs to end for that which is obscure to enter, to come excluded. It arrives in a state where the known is missing, not working. The psyche is the distribution center of the known, the buildup of the known; for the brain to be in that state where the obscure appears, it should know about itself, of its past encounters, the cognizant just as the oblivious, of its reactions, responses, and design. When there is finished "self-information", which is from one second to another, then, at that point, there is the closure of the known, then, at that point, the psyche is totally vacant of the known. It is really at that time that Truth can come to you excluded. Truth doesn't have a place with you or to me. You can't adore it. The second it is known, it is stunning. The image isn't genuine, the picture isn't genuine; yet when there is the comprehension of self, the end of self, then, at that point, endlessness appears.

Keep the window open, so the breeze might come; Keep the house all together, your internal house; be a light unto yourself, with the goal that it doesn't project a shadow. Try not to follow the light of another, despite how splendid that light might be, then, at that point, that light turns into your power and all authority defiles. How might you accomplish the upright, through the brain that is bad, tarnished by the experience of the past, which is dead and gone?"

December 13, 2021 11:43

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

Ruth Smith
17:02 Jan 01, 2023

This is an interesting piece. I find it very philosophical. I am wondering why God and Satan are taking a walk together in the beginning. You don't go back to them, and they don't comment at all during the stranger's speech to the explorer.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Francis Daisy
02:46 Mar 07, 2022

My favorite line: "Try not to follow the light of another, despite how splendid that light might be..."

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.