0 comments

Fantasy

John’s site

               John looked around as he walked through his home. Everything had a weird glow to it. He turned around and a man was standing in the door way. The man was dress in a black suit with dark glasses. John rube his eyes. He thought he had to be dreaming. The last thing he remember is sitting in front of the TV and thinking he was tired.

               The man looked up at John and pointed at him. The man walked toward John with purpose. John started backing up and looking for ways to escape. The man called his name. John stopped and looked at the man and felt strange. John felt like he knew the voice of this man. The man looked up and removed his glasses. “It’s me John,” said the man. “Where are you going? We have a lot of work to do since you have been gone for so long. We thought we had lost you on your last mission.” 

               John was so confused. He didn’t recognize the man but his voice was so familiar. John looked at him again and stared for a few moments. “I know you but I don’t’ remember how I know you.” John said out of breath. “I am so confused and scared. I fell like running but my feet feel stuck.” John said while looking at his feet. “Who are you?” John asked as the man slowly moving toward him.  I am your partner and friend for more than 20 years. It’s me John. It’s Sam.

               John heard a loud noise. He looked around and saw nothing. He started to ask the man but he felt strange. Sam yelled “NO STAY HERE!” The next thing John knows he wake up with the sun light in his eyes. He got up and walk to the mirror. He asked himself “Did that really happen?”  His dream felt so real. He was in his own but the place didn’t feel like home. The man who said we’re friends. John felt the man was telling the truth but he could not believe it. It was a dream, right… John thought. John heard a noise. The same noise that he heard in his dream. He walked down the hallway into the living room. A knock on the door come again. John opened the door and there stood a police officer. John didn’t feel right in his gut. He felt this man is not a police officer. The Officer busted in the door and grab John.

               John wakes up in a small room with a blanket and pillow. He felt his heart pounding in his ears but he was so tired. He had not been sleeping well because his dreams have been active. When he wakes, he feels like he as ran miles. He laid his head on the pillow and falls asleep. He suddenly wakes up back in his home but it wasn’t his home. Everything was different. Different colors and things looked just different. He looks around his bedroom. Suddenly a loud noise come from the kitchen. He walked down the hallway. He felt like fainting because this was so familiar. He just dreamed about this place and now he is back here again.

               John walks into the kitchen. The man was standing there looking at him. “Are you okay?” asked Sam. John looks at him hard. “I think I know you but I can’t remember how I know you. I dream of this place and everything looks so weird but I am in my home. I am really tired and confused. “John said. “Well, this is not a dream. This is reality. The other place you think is home is really the dream. It’s hard to explain. John is hard to explain. Please take a seat. “Sam stated. John sits down on one of the stools at the bar. Sam walks up the bar, takes a deep breath and clears his throat. First we are police officers for the council of Jonas.  Jonas is the plant we are on and we have been on this plant for 100 years. “John is so confused on what is going on.  “You went undercover to find an escape criminal but met a girl and you forgot your job.  It’s time for you to come home and help catch Ole Roger McKinney. He is back on planet. “said Sam. 

               John says “If am I a police officer, where is my badge and gun? Sam places john’s badge and gun on the table. “Oh my God. You are so real right now. I feel like I am going to be sick.” John walks over to the window in the Kitchen and see flying aircraft outside his window. He turns to Sam and all of John’s memories come flooding back to him.  “I remember you. I remember everything. Sam, why did you leave me on the world for so long? “Sam looked at John and stared at him. “Its not good you have been gone for long. This world needs us. The criminals are running everywhere and there are only 9 of us left to protect the innocence. I am glad you here but you have to go back to find Mckinney. Otherwise, that world will end.” Said Sam. John turns looks out at the world he knows and loves but has to leave again. John looks down at the floor then up at Sam. I will go back but I want to enjoy being here for a while. The beauty of this world far exceeds the other. The beauty purples, blues and greens glowing around everything. I remember flying an aircraft and being shot at. I remember you saving my life and I saved yours. John remembered looking out the window.

               John laid down and woke up in the same room on his pillow.  John remembers everything and now he knew who took him.  “My dreams are my portal to other worlds” John said to himself. He heard foot steps coming closer to him. This must be McKinney who had grab him. The door opened and it was a mask man with food and water. "You know who I am and what I can do to you if you don't let me go." yelled John. John sat back down on his blanket looking at the sandwich the mask man had given him. He knew that it was most likely full of drugs so he wasn't eating it. John laid back down and fell asleep. He woke up in his real home on his own planet. Sam was not there. He was alone.

John decide to take a walk. He walk out the front door suddenly he can't breath. He runs back into his house. He could breath instantly. Oxygen following in his house so he went hunting in his own home. He found a mask and put it on. It instantly sticks to his face. He looks in the mirror and he knows exactly what he needs. He walks out of his house and goes to the nearby watering hole. It's time to drink. He thought since he was in a new world here and stuck in a room in the other world he might as well make the best of the situation. He walks into the bar and everything stops. Everyone looks at John. He didn't pay any attention when he walk in but most of the guys in the bar he had put in jail. "I just need a drink, not here to arrest anyone. John announced. Everyone turns their backs to him and no one would speak to him except the bar tender. "What do you want to drink copper? We don't normally service you kind here. said the bartender. "I need a shot for Jack and to be left alone." John stated. Welcome back to the real world, my friend. John looks over and there sat Sam.

September 27, 2021 03:02

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.