0 comments

Thriller Fiction Horror

Barely 10 feet apart from my way home, I saw two charming puppies on the roadside who were in the hush in the usual noise of traffic and the mob nearby to the tea vendor stalls.

Just then, I took a step and picked up one through my hand from his front two legs. I just adore the soft fur of dogs, but due to my mom, I never keep any dog at my place. I started playing with them. Both of them waved their tails in rejoice as if they wanted to play for so long. 

Just beside me, a man started yelling with a cry, "You must not have played with them, runaway girl.” Before I could ask him anything, I saw a horrible messy-haired and torn cloth barefooted lady running towards me with her agitated expressions. She was outraged and, her burning eyes were frightening. Her dark-colored skin tone with long hair was not the barrier to her movement.

Without giving a thought, I ran towards the tea stall requesting help since she was progressively running towards me, intending to harm. The old man sitting near the tea maker asked me to just run because nobody could save me from her.

Within seconds, I ran as fast as I can and reached my place. Just then, my boyfriend, Dweep arrived and, I just embraced myself in his arms as if something was very wrong. When I told him about the incident, he just consoled and pampered me as in that whatever happened was just an event that passed away.

 At dawn, we decided to go for a dinner date. Red sexy dress and dark glossy lipstick with curled hair, I was almost ready. Since it was too long that we went out, so we decided to be at our best. Like a gentleman, he approached me, kissing my hand first and then wrapping his one hand around my waist. We moved towards our car.

The music was perfect, the evening was beautiful that made me forgot about the incident. But as my eye clipped to the rearview mirror, I saw the same morning woman running in the same way towards our car. She hasn't changed with even her expressions. The burning eyes, black torn dress, with long messy hair, darker bitten lips were more horrific now.

"Dweep, she is the same lady following us. Please drive faster and let us get back to our home," I prayed. As he looked outside, he saw no lady. I was dumbfounded hearing his words. He cannot see what I was able to. At one point, the traffic lights turned red, and we have to stop. But the lady was still visible to me running behind me. I opened the door of the car and started to run. Dweep voices were now soundless to me. I ran fast and, as she was about to grab me, I jumped into the lake. Swimming swiftly and diving deeper, hoping that I am invisible to her, I realized that she was still following me in the lake. On the other corner of the lake, there was a bridge, where I was about to reach but something just pulled my right leg and, it felt the water was sinking me and, I was losing my breath. After a while, I found myself in a dark room with bare lights, unable to see anything. My right leg and the wall on my right, nexus by an iron chain restricting my movement. I cried for help but all in vain since there was no one to hear my whip. I tried harder to unlock the chain, by there was no way I could do it. It was strong and a prisoner chain. As I was trying harder, I almost lost my consciousness but somehow my mind was still in search of saving my life. On gaining complete consciousness, I saw voodoo dolls of bones hanging from the roof. The next I saw was some black ashes and a white circle in some distance at the floor. The dead mice smell all over the shadow place, and different colored hair kept at the table in front of me was horrifying me. On the same wall of the other end of the chain, there 

were axes, knives, scissors which were rusted and, one among them was stained red like blood. 

I immediately understood that this place is no good to me and, I need to escape from here.

"DRRRRR" opened the door.

I saw that lady with a griming smile and, I was sure that in no time, she is going to kill me. As she was coming to my side, I was crying out loud for help. I closed my eyes, and in a second, I heard a whisper, "You will be done the same as the other 

kids."

She took me out pushing, my right leg from the chain violently. All over there was blood, shredding from my leg. I pleaded with her, "please leave me".

My repeated crying for help bought me no good. The traction of my body with the ground in an agitated way torn my dress and hurt me. My screams were bound to be soundless in those woods. As we reach a height, I saw a little girl crying.

The motives were clear she was going to kill us in the most abrasive and deadliest manner. 

There was no one around us except the trees whose leaves were even horrified. 

The platform made of the rock has a red color powder, a knife, 2 voodoo dolls, some gemstones, and a sword with few candles. Just then, I began to calm my mind so that I can save both of our lives. 

I remembered the article in the newspaper about missing kids whose clothes were to be sent to their homes. Just then, the lady removed our clothes and marked our bodies with a red powder. She marked a cross on our naked belly by the knife. Made us lie on the ground and started putting ashes and other things on us. We were drowned heavily by a great force. She was pleading demon to accept us as her part of the ritual. Then she violently marked cuts on our hands symbolizing upside cross. It looked like she wanted the demon first to feed us and as she was repeating some common words, from the thesis I remembered, those words meant for sexual morality.

If 9 little girls are sacrificed and a young lady is presented to satan, 3 demons would violently roll in the hay with her. They would pierce her purity and accomplish their evil doings. Mischievously they would rupture her body and soul with intimacy.

Unfortunately, here I was the lady.

I started keeping all things in my mind together. And I remembered the Articles which were based on the rumors that after devil offering, the witch used to eat the skulls and feed herself. Coincidentally, I read many articles and searched for some more of its things and, I opted for the following subject for my high school thesis. I began to remember that there is only one way to escape from her. From some verses, I remembered, if the linkages are broken by a pure person, satan will go away without taking our lives. In all the chaos, I began to think and act with all my dead brain left.

I managed to get an ax that was beside me and asked the little girl to destroy the materials, followed by my lord's prayers.

As those were destroyed, the horrible demon or lady was burnt in the fire but, we were still fearful. 

We managed our consciousness and dressed up with all those bits left, and I took the girl, started finding a way to go out. On our way, Dweep was standing with some cops. I was relieved to see him. I hugged him and asked him to leave the place. 

When I asked him," how he knew we were here?" He replied he took help from the same old man whom I first found on the tea stall.

When we went to the same tea stall to find that man, we were dumbstruck by the tea vendor's words, "He was died long years back, as his wife was in witchcraft".

July 18, 2021 14:09

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.