0 comments

General

The word out cast is a scary word,that I couldn't understand the meaning and feelings around it fully until the second year at high School.

My name is Nana,the story today is all about my life.it all started during second year in high school.life is nothing but ups and down,the world do not have all it's side glittering ,I never understand that saying until now.Nana is a care free girl born into the family of General Kim, Yes that my father the pride of Kim's family the pride of Korea that the little me boasting , and here comes mother the prosecutor both home and at crime areas, who I love to tease alot,she is the second me. I love her so much and her cookings are best in town.And also there is this lazy one in the picture Tan,so lazy,and naughty likes picking on me and playing with my hair, while ruffling it with his filthy hands,that my annoying elder brother and lazy one too, he sleeps most of the time,it surprising he has the best grade in school,do you think my brother is using dark magic , oops maybe he switched my brain with his cause he is lazy and am not, at least Dad always says am a hard-working child unlike Tan.Stop hallucinating I can here mum's tiny voice, you talk rubbish ,once you finish watching unreal magical movies"" the dark emperor",kids should watch real things so they don't day dream and sprout nonsense like "Sounds of music", wow, I can't imagine sounds of music of all magical trailers this sucks,mum is something else.oh,this Dino my little puppy ,my favorite

It another freaking heck of a day, obviously it is going to be and boring, especially this second year in high school,it filled with school works without break,so annoying I grumbled loudly as I pick my vegetables for breakfast, Nana you're going to be late for school,mom tiny voice called out,am almost done I replied in a calm voice.Don't tell me you are almost done ,eat fast and leave for school,she continue nagging once your dad comes back am going to tell him to decipline you by not allowing to go to school in your car whenever you're late for school,so that you can enjoy your ride in bus to school,this will stop your comfortness with laziness and lateness ,she finished.oh mother that is creepy,since you know it scary, why don't you stop waking up later and start to eat your food very early,she concluded in a scarstic tone.Am done,this is so annoying I muttered angrily under my breath as I matched towards my ride, on getting to it my driver is already waiting to opened the door,such is the life of princess in her Royals,This sometimes made me wondered, how the student who don't have this comfort survive and how am going to survive, if I were to be in their shoes.Unknowing to me the answers to my questions is long written down by fate.

People are really heartless and have no concience these days,after you all gave me your empty but fake promises,sly,and stab me at the back that wasn't enough , this heartless mean people's are given crazy comments about me,you are all are bunch of coward. I screamed out loudly, I looked around to see if my brothter was listening to me,but he was busy with the magazine, I walked towards him.Brother isn't it needful for siblings to console each other in distress,he didn't spare a glance, I continued irritated with his nonsense ,are you aware I lost to that school bitch as school president today.Am aware due to you incapability, really that what you think of me,my own brother stab in the back this is a worst pain , I fell on the sofa near him only parent's and God's love is selfless ,I can trust anyone I wanna go home, I carried out,my brother who was grinning asked are you not home already.I looked still sitting comfortable on my sofa,get the hell out of my room I screamed,he laughed and strolled out.It is dinner time,Young mistress Nana ,a maid called outside my door,am not coming just go away I like to be alone.why is Nana not here,my dad asked during dinner,she is sure sulking about today's lost my silly brother giggled . I heard a knock on my door,go away am not eating,Nana it dad open the door, I reluctantly walked towards the door and opened it ,hey little girl don't work yourself up over little lost ,he said as he made to sit on my bed ,there is always another chance to win in life,fine dad I won't give up,that my girl.

This is the pampering of little Nana.

This is the pampering of little Nana.

If all story all have happy ends there won't be need for tragedy,This new life started after I came back from school and I was informed by the maids that father was arrested for being involved in fraud swapping funds for military academy, I can't believe my ears ,dad must be frame, things happened so fast dad was convicted he took his life due to the shame,mom got sick and died .We became orphans ,we were kicked out of school with humiliations,we were render homeless and outcast everywhere go,our relatives and friends didn't help.Oneday I was hungry and told my brother I want to eat,he said I should wait here ,he will get me something I waited till night but he didn't show up,some men showed up and take me to orphanage home and since then have not seen my brother.Years run quickly am a cop hidling a criminal case of robbery I found out that the suspect his my brother due to the wrist watch he left at the last crime scene,this is absurd am going to arrest my own flesh and blood , I don't what how I feel now but I wanna see him talk to him, I met with brother he told me who frame dad of the fraud was Mr park dad close friend,he told of his planned for revenge but I plead with him to leave God to revenge. I left that to my surprise he came the next day and turned himself in as a criminal ,I don't want my brother to turn worst.As karma nemesis caught up with him his family were wasted as in aircrash and as truth will have is way he was exposed by fallinht into his sneer of framing another General Yang and this made truth about dad's case to come out.Everyone tended their apology the president, the high school teacher and principal but ,can it restored the lost lives,the ruined home and shattered dream of my brother becoming a medical doctor.Brother was sentenced to eight years imprisonment,it long but my heart will wait for him to come out from that bars and reunite with him.

February 21, 2020 23:01

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.