0 comments

Mystery Thriller Suspense

It's a man's trait to be inquisitive. Curiosity often leads people to investigate mysterious occurrences. Curious people tend to have a more surprising experience of life. Similarly, this person's life is turned upside down when she learns shocking information that alters the course of her existence. Disha Singhania is a well-known content writer who currently resides in Chicago and works for a top firm there. Disha's boss is participating in an internal competition to promote themselves through the publication of articles in which the events described must have been witnessed firsthand by the author. Disha, like a select few others in the company, has been chosen to participate in this venture. Although Disha Singhania has Indian ancestry, she has never set foot in India because her parents haven't gone back there since she was born. As a result, she planned a trip to India for her research. Eventually, though, she changes her mind and decides that she no longer wants to continue working on this project. She plans to leave for India the following week. She finally made it to New Delhi, where she promptly found a hotel, and made plans to travel to Jodhpur, her project's final destination. It was a cold winter night, and she was staying in a cheap hotel where there was a pleasant wind. Since arriving in New Delhi, she has been experiencing what she can only describe as "a presence," which has obviously scared her a little. After checking into a budget hotel in Paharganch, she goes to bed early. But as she prepares to leave for Jodhpur the following day, she hears a commotion on the balcony and goes to investigate, only to see nothing. Occasionally, though, she will look in the opposite way and see a man carrying what appears to be a very heavy briefcase. Instead of continuing towards Jodhpur after the man left, she went to the house across from the hotel and stepped inside, where she was taken aback by how clean and orderly everything was. Her attention was then drawn to a diary on the couch. She packs that milk and returns to the hotel before catching a trip to Jodhpur, where she arrives at about midnight. She joined her other coworker there at the guest house the company had leased for them so that they could all work on their separate projects. After eating dinner, she went to bed without doing any work for the rest of the evening. However, that night she had a disturbing dream. She witnessed the murder of a woman, the packaging of the body in a briefcase, and the subsequent disposal of the body in a river. While sleeping at a hotel before relocating to Jodhpur, she has a sudden realization about the property across the street. Disha was suddenly very interested in learning more about what had happened. She went into her closet and began reading the diary she had brought back from the house, not realizing the price she would have to pay upon finishing it. A lawyer named Riya Verma recently tied the knot with a programmer named Hari Uppal. Up to the birth of their son Vikas, life was perfect. Disha was taken aback when she saw her chosen son's name. The dairy caused flashbacks. Riya, Hari, and Ronit were three childhood closest friends who remained close throughout adulthood. Riya is from a low-income family, but that didn't stop her and Ronit from falling in love and deciding to get married soon after they met. As part of his military service, Ronit is required to travel to Japan to fight against the Japanese. Riya was devastated when news circulated that Ronit had been killed in battle. Her parents have brought her back because Ronit's family has been treating her badly because of who she is and because they have been taking advantage of Ronit's absence by accusing her of murder. After a few years, Riya's family decided to give her another chance and asked Hari to marry her. Hari agreed immediately because he had always secretly loved Riya but never proposed because of his promise to Ronit to always remain his best friend. But Hari is convinced that Ronit was killed in action. Riya was already pregnant with Vikas, the child she and Ronit would later have together, during. Even though Vikas is not Hari's biological son, he is prepared to become the best father he can be for him. He informs Riya that he will treat Vikas like his own blood and that they will never have another child. However, a few years later, a now-revived Ronit returns, learns of the alterations and wrongly concludes that Riya and Hari cheated him. Seeking revenge, he murders Riya while she is home alone, puts her body in a briefcase, and dumps it in the river. Then he pinned the blame squarely on Hari and sent him to jail. Disha does extensive study for the project, is shocked to learn what she saw in the house across from the hotel in New Delhi, and returns to the city, only to find that there is no such house across from the hotel. Disoriented by the whole situation, she looked up the incident online and learned that it had occurred 20 years prior. She travels to the prison where Hari is being held and makes an effort to have a conversation with the now-aged inmate. He assures her he is innocent despite his memory lapses. She tells him she'll help him get out, then returns to Chicago and writes an article about the dairy for her company; her superiors are suitably impressed, and not long after, Disha, with the assistance of Peter, who is analogous to Hari's adopted son Vikas, frees Hari from prison, locks up Ronit, and puts Hari in an old folks' home, where he lives out his days in peace until he dies at age 90. When Riya is murdered, it is not Hari or Ronit but her own son Vikas who is responsible, but no one realizes this because Vikas secretly wrote the diary and made the mistake intentionally. He wants his father released from jail and Ronit imprisoned instead because Vikas is the illegitimate child of Riya and Hari, which proves that Ronit was correct in his suspicions about the fact that Vikas was not his son at all Because Riya, engaging in sexual activity with both men and afterward one night Vikas witness himself that his mother was sexually indulged with one of his own friends also so and he killed her that night out of rage. Everything else is working out as planned.

May 26, 2023 07:05

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.