0 comments

Contemporary Inspirational

Qaimar been living in England,in an apartment, owned for”old people. .Trying to get sleep,circuling so many diseases from the last so many years.It was late night..Some body knocked at the door .He found a stretcher boy, “sir,you are not feeling well,I wanna take you to the hospital”.”Dear,I’m all right,I released from the hospital two weeks ago”.Qaimar said with great astonishment.”please,sir,Don’t waste time”.The stretcher boy,said calmly.Qaimer,reluctantly laid for the hospital.Doctor examined him thoroughly.They hospitalized Qaimar for Two weeks. “Doctor,how did you know that I’m not well,although I was resting in my apartment”.? asked Qaimer inquisitively.”Weird,you don’t know,there is a device installed near your bed,in the apartment, indicates some trouble and here informed us.”Doctor briefed Qaimar.

Qaimar was a young dweller in the apartment,although he was turning Eighty two,but they all call him,”Mr younger “because all the other residents were exceeding ninety five and more.Early in the morning,Qaimar ,roamed the whole building and asked them for some service,regarding therapy,driving to the mall,get medicine for them,typing ,What ever the service,he was available for every one any time.Mrs Martha,an old lady,once collapsed.Qaimar took her to the hospital.Mrs Martha,came to senses,and asked about his hailing for treatment.When she saw,Qaimar,she kissed his hands and said.”Qaimar,that day you came as an angel to me”.”You know Mrs Martha,I’m also diagnosed with so many diseases,may be I would be no more coming next days”.Qaimar answered her griefly.”No,Qaimer,Angels never die,you will live for ten years more,the building dwellers needs you.keep the ball rolling.”Mrs Martha said smiley.” For ten years more” and Qaimar laughed ” How come you say this? Qaimar asked impatient.”You have a great spirit for helping others”Mrs Martha replied peace fully.Mrs Martha died after few days.Qaimer,than devoted his life for the old dwellers of the building.He knew,his life is not only mere for himself,his life is devoted solely to the old dwellers of the old people's home.When ever Qaimer felt some misfeeelings in spite of rushing to doctor,he rushed towards the hospital,not for his cure,to become a volunteer for the other patients."By God,Mrs Martha changed my entire life,giving relief to other,soothes me,i didn't have a remote,so to bring my old life and complete transform conditions."Once He came for a visit to Pakistan for a month,on of his poverty ridden realitive house he visited.His house depicted odd of mud paste structure and seemed about to collapse.,Qaimar becomb jolly,and said "your house must be cool in summers and warm in winters."All laughed.He gave him a good amount to reconstruct his house."Qaimar,you handed him the entire amount,what would you do,if it is short fall.?Someone asked."Dear You know,UK is known as Great Britain.They are great because they shoulder every body,irrespective of caste creed,Even the animals are happy there,they cashed me two hundred and fifty pounds a week,plus,boarding lodging and this mobile phone set,this all handed us by the Great Britain,I don't need a single penny to spend,I travel free,Even the outlets ,when they see an old or disabled,they don't charge,or charge nominal and hand us some souvenirs.So,my life is free ,in England life after sixty five,is really best to live..Qaimer, chalked out a detailed answer.Once I was traveling with him in a taxi cab,in Peshawar,Pakistan.The taxi driver seemed frail and lazy"Chacha(old man )How much you earn in day?Qaimar asked from the driver."Sir,about Seven or eight hundred a day",he replied.Qaimer,gave him some rupees,"I think,it would be sufficient for At least fifteen days,go and spend these days with your family."I really sought tears in the old driver years. ",Many oldies were found caffeinated,they called him to organize coffee or tea and Qaimar served them whole heartedly.His routine check up ,was always normal and in confidently controlled. Years surpassed.One night,Qaimar,along with his some friends,dined in a restaurant.After dinner,as they walked out,Qaimar collapsed on the floor,luckily,an ambulance arrived and he got rushed to the hospital.All his friends,were despair,because they knew the ailments the Qaimar carried in himself.Later,Qaimer was declared dead.But one Doctor was continuously trying hard with electric shocks to revive his heart beating.In the meantime,Qaimar dreamt,as he is walking swiftly in a tunnel,on the end of the tunnel,there is a great light and all the elders of Qaimer are postering ,including his father,and his father is happy smiling inviting Qaimar to come and join them.Qaimer was feeling light and happy,as he never such felt happiness in this whole life tenure.Qaimer,suddenly took a uturn.He opened eyes and the doctors congratulated him for the miracle,he faced the second life. “Qaimer,did you see a Tunnel there?Qaimer narrated them the Tunnel incident.The doctor only says” Many individuals saw this tunnel “.The doctors replied.Qaimer once again ran hectic for his building’s dwellers.”Tariq ,seven years has been passed three years are left,Mrs Martha allotted to me”.I laughed heavily on his words “Mrs Martha allotted me”.His last three years he completely given all his belongings to the charity trust.Two suits,two shirts,two pair of shoes and a shaving kit remained.One of the old dwellers of the building was a sculptor, he prepared a “Bust” of Qaimer as a gift to him.Four years ago,he landed to Pakistan,met all the realities.On seeing him off,on the Air Terminal,he hugged me and said “It seems,last last?On reaching UK,he again hospitalized.The last day his building dwellers came along with the Coffee in cups,they all had it and in the evening.One caught aged lady,she must be around ninety five,"I want to see my boy friend,hug him,to my best."She came shouting and every body laughed.That day every body looked happy as they came to collect Qaimer but Qaimer seemed reserved and quiet.Didnt talk too much,embracing every body,like retiring to other land.Qaimer died the following night.Died entire peaceful.I still remember the last breakfast he had had with me,he ate "paratha" our traditional land bread with Lassi (yogurt diluted), I missed this type of breakfast about fifty years and today I found it,i think the Angels are ready completing my sustainence"remarked Qaimer."Don't say like this,i interrupted him.He jumpedly said "Tariq, signs are showing me,that the last reel in the recorder is placeup ,no more.Did you hear the proverb "Coming events caste their shadow before". He said all this with great patience and sincerity.Some of his friends,send me a pic of the”Bust” of Qaimer,heralded with garland.”

Bearing such words,Angels never dies”.

June 28, 2022 12:07

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.