0 comments

Contemporary Fiction Fantasy

No doubt covid became pandemic,It made horrible to switch over the Television, watch News Bulletins.Everyone, Everywhere scared see hundreds of deaths as daily shore”.Don’t go without mask,Don’t mingled,why did you go out ? becomb the typified parents cautions.

Overtly pathetic,when first-time in life,on Friday’s or Eid days, performed prayers at home.When we were sophomore,we got scold by our parents to go to Bazar or to mixed in rush” "hun“Why do you go un purposely in the rush,....to watch girls? “This would my mother remarks. “You should be shamed”.The dreaded remarks danced sarcastically.

Now the situation reversed “Why do you went to pray.?you won’t know it’s a pandemic,Don’t kill us". This man is lunatic,inviting people on wedding,in these pandemic”,the words hear our ears.Last June , went to a funeral of my lovely cousin,who died of covid,it was ten at night,funeral time was Eleven.Already dreaded.Quietly ,an ambulance stopped, Two men ,unbaorded ,Wearing white protected suit with gear,one man immediately sprayed , Stretched out the dead body.It presented a scene of some James Bond or Exorcist movies.Their silence made the situation more deadly.Imagined simply ,our family is large,must all be there for the last ceremony,you believe,only my dead cousin's wife and son , seemed near the coffin ,wearing the kit,it resembled like Angel of death appeared.One of his brother called me”Shoddy,when we are not attending the funeral ceremony,dreaded of covid,why are you there,go back".and like a jackal ,,made me rush back home.

.Government of Pakistan,when saw the Indian lethal killing of Covid,they announced full lockdown for a month.This was the only remedy.later,our Prime Minister,Imran Khan,realized ,there would be more killings of hunger than Covid pendemic,so,that humble man,announced three days in a week as lockdown,Friday,Saturday and Sunday.Those came out as horrible days.

,Confined to house becomb obvious tool for every bring though irritated.story writing became my good time pass buddy.Daily with a new idea, habituated to sit and write new prompt allotted Reedsy.

Story,hectically turned out to be horrified.A young boy stucked alone in winter night in hostel,ghastly ideas shooting in my mind,sometimes it does happen idea shoot a writer , making him hotty to pen down it.My situation was going like this,in the meantime, took a sip of a coffee, looked up,in the opposite balcony a “shadow silhouette “appeared, definitely a lady silhouette.Had forgotten story for a while.who lives in opposite apartment.?Here move digress for a while.This question has a validity .We must know who is our neighbor? some years ago,there was a discussion on media.

Conversed about a situation took place,some days ago in neighborhood. Neighbor died of heart failure ,while watching Tv.It was evening,lights,fan and television seemed on. Apartment situated on the first floor,quite visible from the road.No body bothered to give a look, After few days decomposition smell spread in the area.The area got scared.police called,they found man died,while depicted ,sitting and watching Tv.Nobody common sensed,In the same parameters how could a person sit and watch TV for a week. This is too much! Thought provoking.

It must be a pretty girl,but I never noticed such an appearance before.How shall I know who is she.?Is she living alone like me.?It made me thoughtful.How shall I approach her?.

In the evening, prepared some Chinese fried rice and mix vegetable soup.With the pretension,it would 

gear up the relationship.Along with the stuff, went to her apartment.Rang a bell.”who is there? A lady voice appeared.”I’m your neighbor,brought some stuff for you “.answered me.”ok,please wait,I’m wearing my trousers”.she answered me but an"ooh"came out from my neck.



A hand appeared from ajar,taken the stuff tray"Thank you very much,the plates would be returned later”.It caused me distressed, haven’t saw a face,purpose unfilled.came back and sat for my prompt.Next morning a slight bell rang of my apartment ,opened the door hurriedly,there was no body,as looked down on the floor,tray with plates were lying,and a card was placed on it”Thank you dear “was jotted on it.

Now it became a routine,to see her “shadow silhouette “but my access caused still incomplete.

Apartment prevailed my friend,away to his town,due to lock down,permitted me to reside ,came here to finish my university thesis cum prompts.At home, it became messy due to covid,you know writing never allowed messiness.

sat for writing the prompt,thinking deeply about the plot,still confused,to win 50 dollars cash award,it need some unique presentation to the readers and editors. All of a sudden,my eyes glued on the opposite balcony window.window featured “shadow silhouette” again.According to my guessing,a horny sort of gestures.Today front poster appearance made me provocative. .What kind of a lady is she ? she became dumb,didn’t approach me and today I knew,she wanted to tease me a little ,what a horny shadow,what is she trying to show me,?It was clueless.

same day,in evening, went to her apartment. She spoke on intercom .Allowed me to come.On entering in,saw nobody,is it a ghost house ?I thought.Than a beautiful voice made me attentive.”Dear you just sit in the living room there"she directed. sat for a while,only hand appeared.what a beautiful hand,with fingers filled with expensive rings of different colors.Handed me a cup of coffee,took some sips,in a hope she would company me,nobody appeared.Overtly pathetic.what kind of soul is she ?waited for a while and sat up,about to open a door ,exactly the same voice stucked me”Excuse me for this time,you are a lovely soul,your calling would be on need. ,you please leave your cell number, mention your name,accept my flying kiss".pad is right there".I did it.”On need",she is also raver sought . Thought streamed."Ok I would wait for few days more"My excitation aroused.Engrossed highly doing writing,somebody knocked the door.A small boy carrying a cute jar of coffee,with a card.”Dear,see you daily,busy writing,watching you is a part of excitement to me,my approach to you is difficult due to some hitch,I hope you don’t mind, call you,soon to my bedroom”.Sheena."Call you in my bedroom “Oh my gosh,when would it be happen? couldn’t sleep,making different thoughts “.It appeared bright Monday morning,tone buzzed,it was Sheena."Dear,come to me right now,need you badly,I thought about you,you are the one,fit full fill my need, opened the door for you,come with little caution,neighbor had extra ears and eyes,babye “and heard sensational kiss sound .”oh Gosh,what a lovely morning is this. Jumped from the bed and made a rush to her apartment.Sheena was right.Door was ajar.went inside.Sheena” I called her.”Dear,come straight,than on the left side room, waiting you on my bed"she answered.”Waiting on bed"made me more horny and restless.Entered the room,i thought a horny lady ,would clad in her red night gown,wellcome me,with her long arms and legs ,But I got mummed and Jammed,an old lady of about eighty five,lying smiling,crippled ,wheel chair lying folded beside the bed.It felt “A cold bucket full of ice water poured on me". controlled my self."Dear,today is my check up, have to go to the hospital ,if you help hand me my clothes from the closet!!Sheena ,said smiling.

The End.

Silhouette.


June 06, 2021 08:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.