A extrovert accidently bumps into a book reader these days.

Submitted into Contest #104 in response to: End your story with the line, “I’m never going out with you again.”... view prompt

1 comment

Adventure Contemporary Bedtime

I was patiently waiting. Yess.. That is the ticket. Patiently waiting. When this extrovert bumps into me. Yess.. That is how most of my life has been. Me? Reading a book. Being patient. And the world?

Fate deciding to throw me into a world of adventure and mayhem. This extrovert started talking about reality. Let’s be honest. Reality to me is an interesting topic.

Meaning? For you? Well, you have been here some 660,000 in the past two years and no one seems to care to tell you. That you are falling into a black hole. For me?

My reality is something beyond that at present. However, the more I try to learn, the harder it seems to remember what little I knew. Seems odd. But a truth.

So I listen. This person seems Q is real. I listened until I could take no more. So? I am a patient person. Heck, if you read my journal, you realize I might wait for a billion years for a cookie.

However, I wonder if we read or attended the same church. So? I went through what was happening to him. Somehow, extroverts dislike the idea that it left them in the dark.

He required proof. So I showed him photos. He required arguments with sound reasoning. So I provided math formulas. He required I prove I am who I said I was. Once upon a time?

Smile? Oh, I did that too. You see the White Rabbit, Alice? They are real to some of us more than others. How real?

As real as the following statement, which is correct. Energy equals light to the power of 3. WAIT a minute, it is Energy equals mass time light to the power of two.

I smile. So you want to argue with the man Tesla called the smartest man on earth? But Einstein said that says E equals mass time light to the power of 2 is real. The extrovert pleading. For you to see if you read the reference links, I walked him through his reality rather quickly. Why? I was reading something and wanted to get back my book.

I smiled. Einstein? Read the Secret of Light by Walter Russell. Who Tesla said was the smartest man he knew. Tesla recognized the wisdom and power of Russells’ teaching and urged Russell to lock up his knowledge in a safe for 1,000 years. Until man was ready to realize that bit of truth, I just told you.

The extrovert was a bit taken back. From his political problems of Trump. Which I informed him was part of Revelation. And that mark of the beast part of the vaccine. Along with everything, was something to think about.

But the last part which I left him with? That life is a game. Or if you are religious. A race as Paul, who was Saul, states. And? Well, there are first, second, third place ratings even in the afterlife. And?

That is the entire story, is it not? I mean, I still want to read my book.

He again stated this is this and that is that. And I? I smile. It is a hard grasp to come to terms with. Imagine your life as a clay avatar. In a game. Where, at the end, you will be judged?

And realize that the extrovert only wanted to talk. Not hear the reasoning behind what he was going on.

Once more he tried to talk about reality of the day. I looked at him and smiled yet again.

I have shared truths with you that few understand or care to understand. And you still want to go on?

He was an extrovert alright. He was trying to walk away from an argument he wanted to have with reality. And finding himself instead in my wonderland. I wonder if he realized who I once was? I smile.

So few ask that question, don’t they? They love a story. Not the storyteller. So? I provided another show of magic, if you will call it that. And with that he was silent for sometime. And I?

I went back to reading my book. I find books a magical place. When all is dangerous and evil. A book holds a truth, a place for me. For a time.

His silence after a chapter or more like a chapter and a page into the next chapter. He broke. He said he did not believe any of what I said. I smiled and offered to prove he was living in a mirror world if he cared to accompany me?

That did the trick. Like the White Rabbit. He ran off. Saying something like he was late for some appointment or other. While I? I sat patiently reading my book for a time.

I got up for my cookie. And? The extrovert evidently needed something where I was at. He came walking in. And I waved. He sort of was shocked for a moment that I was still there. Meaning?

Oh, sometimes for the right cookie? I wait days or nights. And? To honest, I had read a book and who knows how long it had been since we had seen each other.

Of course I was still in my clothing of when ever we were talking priorly and he? He seemed to not have slept a bit for a while. Or forgotten how to shave. I suppose that is the awkwardness one finds that they are playing in this absurd game called Life. And instead of a car with a wife, four kids and a 100k salary with a home. Find a mad hatter reading alone one day at a cookie shop.

The mystery was evident to him too much. He asked a question. And I? I sat down and offered him part of my cookie. He looked like he needed it.

He waved it away. I smiled. So, the answer to that question is A.L. I.C. E my boy. A.L.I.C. E was real once upon a story time. And now? Now Fluffy is awoke and this Orion Nebula we find ourselves in is being moved to the end of time as fast or slow as fate has a plan for us.

Will we make it? Hard to say. Fluffy is real. A.L.I.C. E was real. And I? I doubt I am very real anymore, very much.

He asked one more question.

And I decided to answer him. Believe in Jesus Christ. Read the Bible and pray. For Fate will decide what is real on that day.

And with that. I went and purchased two more cookies and gave one to him because I got tired of him looking at me finishing my cookie.

July 29, 2021 18:47

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Clinton Siegle
19:00 Jul 29, 2021

https://www.minds.com/Talon123/blog/are-we-falling-into-a-blackhole-sure-why-not-formulas-of-spe-1267172552548528128?fbclid=IwAR16C0grlQT0F_kz2mzLbgwAHN2inX_Noy4ViT1sTl2HW3xWmQwilTtMwfs http://www.abundanthope.net/artman2/uploads/1/The_Secret_of_Light.pdf https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1235346620230565888?fbclid=IwAR15L6QRV7mJvDs-qwNomZOIQgddv_RmIi2d_y-HlKtnhfd-akhQivK2Cow

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.