Looking in a bookstore or library for a sign from God. Why not a church?

Submitted into Contest #103 in response to: Write about a character looking for a sign.... view prompt

1 comment

Bedtime High School Middle School

I almost always get lost. It is a habit; I think. Why? To find one’s self, one has to be completely lost at times.

That is at least part of my thought process. I usually look for a sign to follow.

Examples?

If I am new to a town and want a great place to eat? Find a large person who eats out and follow them or ask them where they like to eat.

Why? Most large people or strong people tend to eat at good places because they like decent meals.

Signs are everywhere these days, about the ends of time. But I keep on ranting and raving and finally giving up on people. Why?

Because it is the signs of the time.

Can only point out 666 and 2000060606 so many times as the patent number for cryptocurrency being put into the vaccine. Before people don’t listen. Or maybe they already accepted their fate and don’t care?

Fate? That is a sign. Fate is real.

Let’s be honest, I used to believe in you make your own luck. And? I am a fickle person to luck. I have lost my business, my career, my eyesight, my left foot, right ankle, etc. I thought God had a plan for me. And luck be there, I will fulfill it.

Now?

Now I realize Fate is real. It is not what you expect. Everything, even evil, is planned out for by God. Which means? There is no such thing as chance.

Chance? Betting all that is wild, not luck or chaos. There is no such thing as chaos.

That seems rather not true people claim. All I can say is John Von Neumann’s last paper, which is not published in this reality, stated the math terminology that chaos is not real.

That makes this whole game absurd if you read the Secret of Light and realize you are nothing more than an advanced avatar in an absurd game called life.

I thought I would play the game of life better, to be honest with you.

A sure sign that I don’t know nothing and you? You need to figure out the signs of the time.

The religions are dying.

People are not praying.

Pray for peace is all I can say. That too is a sign.

Peace, peace, but they will get nothing but war.

That is the signs of the time.

With that as an introduction. At times, I get lost by signs. I recall being lost in Washington, D. C for a time. Circled the whole city twice because they removed a off ramp sign. And?

I found a bookstore. And asked for directions. And they told me the sign was down. Would have saved me an hour of driving if I had done that sooner.

However, while I was there. I found a book. I would suggest you read it with care.

It is a dark secret. If you read it wrongly, you could end up who knows where.

The book? The Secret of light. What will it tell you?

Complexity and poetry aside?

That if you eat plants, and plants are stored light / energy. You are nothing more than stabilized light. Or an avatar? In some absurd game called life.

Wild no?

Other secrets you can find at a library if you look for the right signs?

Depends on what day and what reality you are in, I suppose.

For some realities, they have forgotten how to read. And being ignorant, they proclaim their intelligence. By making those who read, sit back and watch the ends of time.

I suppose the Bible is a good sign. It shows a road map. Be good. Sure, sure. Do good. Yeap, yeah. Nothing wrong with stating do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Pray for peace? That is extremely good.

Pray even harder maybe that will change reality?

Why?

The signs all point to the ending of time.

Mark of the Beast? Yeap got that Revelations 13.

Plague of the beast? Yeap, got that too Revelation 6.

Famine in the world? Seems more than two billion people are hungry. Instead of water or food, someone is paying to make them into vaccinated robots? So, Revelation 6 famine year, yeah that too.

War? The book “50 Facts That Should Change The World” says a third of the world’s population is at war. So war of 25 percent of the world seems already doable in 2008 and in 2021 even more.

So signs? What is the reality we live in today?

Me? I don’t live here. I am passing through. That is a sure sign. I am passing through and say thank you for being here. I hope you pray for peace and pray to God for repentance and change your ways of doing good and being good.

That is, there are the signs needed for today. To pray for peace. Not just scream peace. Live at peace.

What signs am I looking for?

I am no longer sure. I used to be able to look at signs in the library or bookstore and could tell which way a reality was heading.

Why?

Too much sex decay. Too much war poverty. Too much food gluttony. Too much evil lack of justice.

The signs were always on the bookshelves. Meaning? You walk in and could tell what people and the world were thinking about. Meaning? You are what you put into your mind.

And the outcome of what you put into your mind is already historically shown what the outcome is.

You put too much x in you get triple rated xxx. You put too much violence in you get too much violence.

The same with bookstores and libraries.

If you wanted stable families, you would put in Walton’s or some family show where people cared.

You want divorce or unhappy women. Give them a love romance where the guy pays the bills. Comes home fixes her hair. And washes her cats. All while making love to her. Come on. You become what you think.

Meaning? There is a reason the dragons stopped eating people in these realities. So many village idiots because a dragon knows you become what you eat. Signs?

Sure I can see signs. What can you see?

So? There I was in a library looking for signs. And? I found one. Read the short story in comments.




July 19, 2021 20:10

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Clinton Siegle
20:13 Jul 19, 2021

https://www.minds.com/Talon123/blog/libraries-avatars-fighting-each-other-poetry-just-what-is-in-1263939830679216128

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.