0 comments

Fiction

“Swings and roundabouts. That's what this place has with $100.00 entrance fee. You want an individual instead of a couple, it's more. You in or out?”

I looked at my wife: a fifty-three year old Caucasion woman whose breasts were beginning to drag. She's a 36D+. I said it was up to her. She said she wanted to try it because of the thrill. I like rollercoasters, but this is more whack. Like fucked-up whack. See, the reader knows what swings are, right? Sure you've heard it or read about it somewhere or maybe it's less popular now. See, swings and where at least two married couples or partners (gay, straight, bi, trans, doesn't matter), get together and sleep with the other one's spouses. Husbands sleeping with another husband's wife. Wives sleeping with other woman's husbands. Or Women trying sex with two men or men trying sex with two women. Whatever floats your boat. Then, there's roundabout, which sounds like 69ing, but isn't. How to explain roundabout? Roundabout is where you have a circle of people standing around each other each inserting their groan or their finger into the person in front of them, forming a circle. See, that's something my wife's thought might be fun, but doesn't sound appealing to me. Orgys aren't my thing. We all got tested for STDs before we signed up and most of the women are post (post-manopausal).  

*

So, we go in, we give the door woman the entrance fede and the person inside asks where we wanr to go: swing or roundabout. We look at each other, my wife and I, and smile our fake smiles and I say, “Honey, what d'ya want to start with?”  

We talk about it and we both think swinging would be good, but I wonder if she'll get jealous if the other man's wife has bigger breasts than her or if I'll get jealous if the men have bigger dicks. But, this is silly. Our relationship is more than just sex, it's intimacy. I chuckle at myself and we go in. The other man looks about five years younger than I do and the woman looks about three years younger than my wife. The other woman's breasts (under her bra) look the same size, too. What if I like this woman more or if my wife likes this man more? But, we sit down and talk about what we've looking for and we talk about what fears each of us have about doing this one at a time.  

Then, I start kissing the other man's wife and it almost feels like I'm kissing my wife. I look out through my peripheral vision and my wife's kissing the other man and I do start to feel jealous, but not about the kissing. They look happy kissing. I wonder if my wife is happy when I'm kissing her, when I'm groping her, but I'm getting side-tracked. I focus on opening my mouth so this woman and I can make out and then I taste something in her mouth and I don't like it It's bitter like sour soup. Then, it stops.  

“What? What's wrong?” she asks. “I don't kiss the way she does?” We talk about it and I tell her about the bad taste and she tells me it's because she smokes, but I'll get used to it. I wonder if her husband smokes too. See, the expression the grass is always greener comes into my head, so I look back at my wife and she's still content. But, I stop. Something feels wrong.

“Now what?” she asks.

“It just feels weird. You know? I'm used to my wife and we've been married fourteen years and it's weird being with someone else”.

“This is your first time. Just have fun with it and save the guilt bullshit for your fucking priest.”

See, being in the moment is something I've never been good at. My mind is always in the past or in the future. What will my wife and my future look like if NASDAQ goes down? What are our children going to be when they get older and will they help me and their mom when we need assisted living? Remember when our son did this? But, I'm never able to be in the here and now. Then, the other woman stops her kissing and sighs. She then tells me to focus on my breathing for a minute and I do. And for a brief moment my mind stops. This woman looks in my eyes and says, “Now focus on fucking” and I do. I focus on the feeling of her tongue against my tongue and focus on my breathing. She sucks on my nipple and I'm able to stay in this moment and enjoy it. I stop worrying. I've never been a sex addict and never understood it until now. It feels like I can escape all the business problems, money worries, arguments with my kids, and just be in the moment. We do a lot of foreplay which my wife keeps bitching I don't do with her. See, when people first have sex, many of them are underwhelmed. Everyone expects it to be like the movies with explosive orgasms, but it isn't like that all the time. See, it's about talking, cuddling, communicating, and being in the moment. So, after fifteen minutes I ejaculate, but I continue until she's able to have an orgasm, too. She goes to her purse and pulls out a pack of cigarettes, takes one out, lights it, and exhales the smoke. I get a buzz from the second-hand smoke. I hear my wife and the other man have orgasms seperately. Then, each of us talks with the other one's partner. She puts out her cigarette and me and the other man's wife finish our conversation. Then, I go back to my wife and we're both quiet. I ask her how the other man was knowing I might be jealous and she might be jealous of me. But, we talk and I ask her if she wants to try roundabouts. We stare at each other but neither of us smile. She says she'd be open to it. So, we go out of the room after saying goodbye to the other couple and go on the other line and talk to people on the line. My friends told me to never have sex on esctasy because you'll never have as good sex as you had on ecstasy. I hope this place isn't like ecstacy.

July 16, 2022 15:03

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.