0 comments

Fiction Fantasy Drama

God Shango and his consort Oba were travelling in the sky overhead on their own power. Oba said “I see planet tellus below. Let us go down and study the people.”

Tellus was a planet which is earth’s twin about 800 years behind.

Shango asked “Oba do you really want to study the people?”

“Why not? People interest me.”

Shango said “Of course we won’t be seen. It is now past dusk. We are on Rubi Isle. Shall we go down?”

Oba said “I can see the home of Lima who runs the biggest tavern on Rubi Isle. Her husband Fiz should be with her. They were only married recently.”

“Where do we park?”

Oba said “Right above their bed.”

Shango said “I’m surprised you want to snoop on the couple in bed.”

Oba said “No harm. Everybody does the same thing in bed.”

Shango said “We’re now on the rafter. Only the couple isn’t visible as it is dark. If they talk loudly we could perhaps hear what they’re saying.”

Oba said “Give me a few seconds to gather the background.” Using her special divine powers she absorbed the background and it was also fed to Shango. The summary was as follows: Fiz was a fisherman in Rubi Isle. He was tall and handsome. Fiz had been in love with Palma a very good looking woman and she had also agreed to wed him. One day a shark bit him and lopped off his left foot. It was lucky he escaped alive. But once his foot had been lost and he had to use a crutch Palma rejected him. Fiz then changed his love to Lima who owned property including the large area which had been converted into the biggest tavern in Rubi Isle. The only disadvantage was that Lima wasn’t good looking. She was a far cry from Palma but Fiz had married Lima quite recently.

As Oba listened intently she heard Lima’s voice saying “Fiz why do you wait for me to start proceedings in bed? I’m ashamed of it. If I had been Palma you would’ve seized me and laid me on my back.”

“No no.” was the meek answer by Fiz.

“I know you’re still pining for Palma. What has she got that I don’t have?”

He was silent.

Her voice came “Will she do this for a start?”

He squealed and said loudly “It wasn’t gentle. That was a move which could’ve resulted in me totally unfit for being with a woman.”

“I’m sorry I did it. Here I am lying totally bare. Not a stitch on me. Imagine you’re handling Palma and proceed with me. I felt you and found you’re ready for action. What makes you hesitate?”

He was cross and said “You can’t deny that I was about to marry her.”

“How can I? A woman never forgets the husband’s former love.”

Oba said “Shango, I managed to look at Palma now. I visualized Lima also and compared to Palma Lima is nowhere. A man likes sumptuous fittings in a woman. More than her he is proud of possessing them. If Fiz had Palma he would’ve to be content only with her looks, stupid smile and locks of hair. Whereas with Lima he has his hands full so to say. He is a fool if he doesn’t realize it.”

Shango said “I’m bored to be seated here listening to stupid talk. I’m going to move out to somewhere else.”

“Be patient. The trouble with you menfolk is you never recognize the longing of the woman.”

Lima’s sharp reminder that she was waiting to be taken came and set Fiz acting.

Lima said “Fiz that foot prevents close access. I’ll help. And don’t hesitate to touch me there. I know you like digital manipulation. Slightly higher. There you are! Don't stop!”

In a while her voice came saying “You’re a good lover. I know it is going to result in my getting pregnant. I want a little girl.”

His voice came “No. I need a replacement for me. It should be a boy.”

Her voice again came: “I suppose you got the satisfaction that you were with Palma.”

“No no. I got the satisfaction with you Lima. Palma hasn’t got these great ones. I can drum on your bare bottom while she is skinny.”

There came the sound of a smack and Lima’s voice said “I enjoyed your stroking. Do it again.”

The sound was repeated. She laughed and said “Hearing the noises the neighbors are surely coming to investigate.” The sound of her kiss came and she said “What all you do whether it is stroking, squeezing, biting or anything else you do drive me mad. It is going to have results.”

“I’ll prevent neighbors coming to investigate. You can’t be seen without a stitch on you. I object.”

Lima’s voice now came saying ”I now know you’re really fond of me. I won’t even mention the other woman’s name hereafter. I only said it to spur you on. I’ll tear her limbs apart if she ever dares to be with you. You’re mine exclusively.” In a crooning voice she said “Fiz sleep. I’m going to remain bare ready for you should you need me again.”

Shango said “Oba I hope you’ve had enough of this drivel from a sex crazed woman.”

“I’ll have you stay at arm’s length when you come needing me. You’ve been warned! The woman isn’t sex crazed. She has a genuine need. I’m going to reward her.”

Shango said “I know what the reward would be. You will get her pregnant. But he wants a boy and she a girl. How will you decide?”

“Simple. She will have twins a boy and a girl.”

“Okay, But don’t ever make me listen to the words we’ve heard just now. I’m ashamed.”

“I appreciated her. She was so loving, and she so boldly expressed her longing. You should also join me in wishing her to get in the family way.”

Shango said “I’ll do so if it pleases you.”

Shango and Oba went their way. Much later that night, Fiz stirred noisily. Lima at once flew into his arms. “Had enough rest?” she asked.

He didn’t need to answer. His caresses spoke sending her to the seventh heaven. She whispered “Fiz, I had a strange dream. I’m going to be mother of twins a boy and a girl. My system is responding and…..”

Fiz said “No need for words. Twins it will be.”

Afterwards she lay in a stupor as if she felt the twins forming!

END








May 06, 2023 14:21

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.