"Drunkards Decision "

Submitted into Contest #95 in response to: Start your story with someone being presented with a dilemma.... view prompt

0 comments

Drama Friendship

Benzer,Rao and Kim busy drinking,sitting on the stairs of roof top.Cool breeze making a soothing affect and the smell of wine,intoxicating the outline more romantic ,nevertheless threesome seemed quite disturbed and shaken. Rao rosed ,peered up the sky yelled unrein” Oh Lord,

take our principal to hell and throw him in the boiling oil”wailed Rao.”Than what will you get around by this weiling ? ”Kim tweeted him. After a little pause,Rao with changed face ,answered "peace of mind". Benzer took a long gulp ,like touching the sorrowful heart ,beseeched ”Yar,Kim,today he had insulted us in front of five hundred participants ,they laughed , put hands together,when principal said joking “Benzer and Rao are the most out standing learners of this college,you know why did he called us Out standing "?'cause they are always punished to stand out of the class" hahaha,all laughed,".They are the top students,indeed.Top considered the fourth gear of the engine.He ashamed us a lot ".Kim silently listening to their words.” They again silently busy sipping with their thoughts ."Why Exams always panting me with failed marks.?”Rao panted.”’cause you are out of track,passionately appropriate for wild life photography ,you love photography not engines,my dear”.Kim added ."Don't know why I touch the last,broken grades?"Benzar asked Kim". Coward,you don’t believe on your talent and decision making,you believe in superstitions,look ! wearing four rings of different colors,this is the masterpiece of your failure" .Taking a small sip with a thoughtful look ,expressed Kim.Benzer and Rao,staring Kim.”Why do you rowed first in College,? you are also coward? Benzer. grilled him little."Love for engines, is my cause of success”proudly announced Kim. “You also love another engine ,damn you won’t express your self"giving mischievous look, queried Benzer."What engine "asked Kim hastily "Do you love Nina"? Again Benzer tried to irritate Kim."From where do you thrust Nina,in this discussion?,"Kim offended." You are certifiing us Coward,now see your fortitude."Benzer became harsh. "Lets make a bet.Do you have love and good desires for both of us” ?.queried Rao." "Positively”answered Kim but suspiciously."If you are mettled enough , ,go and hold hand of Nina,say,I love you”. “Excitedly said Rao. Rao intelligently threw a feeler.” won’t say this to her,she is the daughter of the respected principal " Kim answered scarcely."Oh,ho,dont answer us in diplomatic tone,Ok,if you right now,go and express your feelings to Nina,than,l would quit engineering ,pick photography and Benzer Would throw the rings out". Kim became pensive.”Ok,for your future sake ,ready to go right now , at this hour we all are vassilating, what would Nina think about us?,especially Me”.Tugged Kim.”Now you are showing ass”Rao chuckled….”Ok , Kim halfheartedly clombed.Its became a Midnight Decision of the Drunkards."cheers" threesome touched the lips of their glasses,took a deep last bitter sip and went to the girls hostel.They climbed the wall,with a bottle of wine , very secretive entered in the hostel.Nina,a studios,still writing something,when she felt appearing figures in the window glass,she blared, Kim shouted”Nina I love you” and stretched her hand and gripped the wrist of Nina “Nina,I love you ,do you? .As they threesome tried to escape,a lofty lady warden,Mrs Julia,along with two security guards caught them, cudgelled them badly.In the morning they three some summoned to the principal's office .Principal been already grilled of their attitude ,fined and ousted them from the coming examination.Benzer,took out his rings and threw it.Now ,they were ousted from the hostel as well.They packed their bags and Rao suggested to marched towards his home.Rao parents ,at first glance looked happy to see them ,when they heard them,Rao's father.Mr George, became overtly anger and turned his red face to Kim.”you spoiled my son's life,pumping him to become a photographer,out “Mr and Mrs George caught gravely by the untimely rowing off their son from the college roll,made them mad in anger.A slight smile appeared on Mr George's thin lips.Kim and Benzer, looming out , thinking for the next move.At once door opened with a great bang,Mr George,standing smiling,”come inside”.Benzer, he underwent a severe shock,and now he is in worst state of mind .”whispered Kim. “You are right,He has a special knack to become a photographer,He showed outstanding performance in “Australian Wild life photography Competition” held last year and now they are giving him job with an attractive drawings".Mr and Mrs George were greatly delighted and announced .“kim, you are highly intelligent ,we didn’t assess our son’s tendency towards photography, you mirrored it". Mr George happily stated. "Assessment is always very easy,What goes around,comes around,The walls of your house is covered with his photography,it’s simply says he has a love for the pictures” answered Kim respectively..They had a wonderful dinner.”Kim,you are an outstanding performer of your college,Rao would proceed to Australia, you both are restigated from the college,for a year,why don’t your parents apologize from the principal”.Mr George suggested.”Uncle,you heard a word “cut kite",my destiny is painful,nobody knows my actuality“.Kim sorrowed fully said..”You can open your self to us,we are here to help you,go ahead”Mr George became desperate.”I’m son of a poor farmer.My father is in severe debt of the landlord,you know, every body in our village,sold his or her one liver,to pay the debt of the landlord, taken by their forefathers nevertheless the oppressors couldn’t came out from the grip of the landlord.Holding a same namesake of his son, Landlord taken an edge.He threw a bone towards hungry beggar and the hunger did work. Debt worth only Two lacs of rupees but it is advancedly sold to Landlord's son”.Kim eyes became wet.”Oh my Lord,it’s a great oppression to you,it means you are doing all these efforts for Landlord’s son” Mr George at once said.”Dear,this is entirely a brain drain and Illegal offence,what would you do the whole life,this is a cruel bargain”.Mr George sat for a while and taking sips of green tea.,”I Will pay two lacs of rupees and the education expenses to the landlord,and your further educational expenses would borne by me,than would he let you free?Grippedly concerned Mr George”Yes,Uncle than I am a free bird”Kim joily said. In a nutshell,Mr George paid the debt of Kim’s father.Now Kim feeling free and light headed.He could spade freely for his life,despite of reluctant stressful attitude of the principal..Dissappointed Kim came out from the office,Nina came across.”You need a definite help , you are the star of the college, You did very wrong ,that evening to me,”She said this and went to the principal’s office and recorded an innocent statement in favour of Kim and his friends .Principal fined them with a meager and allowed them to sit in the forthcoming examination.A big problem solved.Coming out from the college gate some body called him"Kim" Kim looked back ,it was Nina,You won’t take that night’s answer,she came close to Kim ,with a cute look,whispered,i love you, too". THE END.  DRUNKARDS DECISION.


May 25, 2021 09:26

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.