3 comments

Drama

Timmy looked busy in library. Fifteen hundred books closely arrived, she had to adjust it in the library shelves .,Fiction, Drama,suspense,Love Story, research work all need a proper hand to sort in.She seemed engrossed in her schedule..After a little while she looked towards the desk, a gentleman rigid silently,awaiting for her response smiling. She didn’t see the gentleman before in the premises.” Glared the books, quite a good collection select this one” love of first sight “.He said .”Monsieur ,It’s a romantic comedy. Timmy tried to approached her little friendly” You are quite appealing in French .Jacob’s remarked. “My Mother came French”, Answered Timmy. “Yes, I’m by nature ,a romantic comedy lover”. That gentleman said to show his intentions .Timmy gave her the membership card to fill..He filled it.But to grace some moments ,,”please ,I have to add in my record”. opened the laptop.……Such a nice and attending, be Thirty ,hailed from a well to do ,She thought” “,Now every thing is accurate,you can collect your collection ,your name is written on the walls of my heart.”

Timmy with a waiving smile said.”Wonna integer.” “Jacob’s asked hurriedly. ”Sir, I mean you are now one of our fellow reader, but please mind one library rule, contact the library in time,the time period is only two months schedule “Timmy very collectively tried to cautious him. ”Oh,God, what I’ve uttered, Will he be think bad about me.?Timmy thought for a spell. Still  he didn’t mind it, his spectrums about me is shining broad and wide. She couldn’t hindered her thoughts from herself.

“Ok, I will try my best “and walked away. Timmy looked towards the desk file and tried to learn his name. Jacob Jackson “.”I’m here “Jacob enduring as usual smiling. “Sir ,you are ahead of your time. “Timmy ,tried to give him a good remark.” Timmy, the story appeared so lovely and frankly, I couldn’t stop reading, you know I read it twice. Jacob said it admiring.Now, Jacob again favored romantic comedy, “lovely waves “ after every four or five days, Jacob accustomed to visit the library. Jacob appearances seemed knocking in Timmy’s heart. Jacob always tried to link with a style of head down and eyes up, looked always romantically to Timmy.” Again ahead of times ..Timmy with her slight plain lips ticked Jacob. something is quite appealing here “Jacob said sudden .”Quite appealing “Timmy with crawled eyes asked Jacob. I mean the books are of great interest and significance for me ”Jacob said,hiding some truth. “Only books are appealing “Timmy naughtily twisted him. No no, cadre quite appealing and productive, especially that fatten watchman “Jacob said and Timmy with a romantic eyes .”Sir,you are quite appealing, the bells toll, when you look “Timmy with out any hesitation said.The bell tolls, actually my last book I recommended ,you know ”When the Eight bell tolls” and Jacob very romantically walked away.

Since morning pouring heavy shower and cold. Library premises felt cozy and Timmy sipping coffee, looking at the enterence .”May be Jacob comes in this shower, Timmy felt some romantic waves ..Timmy mentated Jacob’s arrival ,hold her in his arms, ”Hallo, When she looked up"Jacob ,wearing leather Jacket, with red scarf and long rain boots, so romantic”, Jacob pecked passionate. Now the love ignited in the hearts. 

Next day, as usual Jacob seemed ageing smiling in the threshold of the library. Timmy’s heart pounded. Suddenly ,a good looking girl, appeared from outside, held Jacob's hand. It gave a, severe blow to Timmy's exponential . Emotion shattered.

Timmy ,my wife Nancy, Jacob said.They both embraced.

Nancy and Jacob were both book lovers.They after every second day arrived to the library for the next collection.

Nancy became pregnant.Timmy,allowed them to sit in the side room of the library. There they usually joke with each other.Sometimes lean on Nancy’s belly,to hear the tiny Voice of the new born. How lovely their couple is, they wanted to enjoy every moment of their lives. Timmy always thought for them.

Nancy gave birth to a cute baby girl,Jansy.When ever Nancy and Jacob came to the library, Timmy looked after Jancy. Timmy loved Jancy ,greatly and Jancy was so emotionally attached to Timmy. About four years been passed. Jancy fourth birthday was forthcoming. Timmy suggested, the Nancy’s birthday would be celebrated in the library’s hall. Hall was beautifully designed and decorated. Jacob came with a birthday knife and asked Timmy to cut the cake. “It’s looks awkward ,you are the parents, you should hold Jancy hand to piece the cake” Timmy asked astonishingly to Jacob and Nancy. “Next fall again, you have to piece it for Jancy’s birthday. We both are leaving for higher studies and Jancy would stay with you.” “Jacob said looking towards Nancy. Jacob came the next day and collect a book from the library. The name of the book titled” Highway to heaven “. I read this book sometimes ago, as a kid .There was a TV series by this name and main character starred by Michael Landon, wanna to read it once more. “Jacob lightly explain. I think in these five or six years you have read all our books”.Timmy smiley said. Yes,but in these five years a great change came on your face, you bearing spectacles, looks more mature and sober like “Jacob looked deeply in her eyes and first time in life ,Jacob pecked Timmy on her forehead. Timmy became pensive for a while but couldn’t emitted a word, only looking desirably towards Jacob, going freely.

I would never forget this moments of life. Want to stop this moments for ever ..Waited for years for this glimpse, I do wait for another moment like this. Timmy lost in deliberations for a span.

Three months been passed. Either Jacob neither Nancy came. Making her more desperate.She couldn’t get a reliable reply from the sources she tried.

Timmy seemed busied herself. She glimpsed Jacob’s car ,She ran out desperate ,Nancy came out ."Timmy ,Jacob is no more,He died month ago ,he had a liver cancer. I wanna return the Library’s collection” Highway to heaven”. Timmy sensed a vertigo and sat down on a bench,Nothing subservient now.Listen, Timmy, I’m leaving for higher studies to UK,for four years, if you kindly look after this little girl ,Jancy, she is greatly attached with you, i would be grateful .”Nancy requested in a timid voice. Timmy just nodded and Nancy waived them and disappeared in the day light.

The End .

”Highway to Heaven”.


April 21, 2022 20:56

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

3 comments

Tariq Saeed
23:47 Apr 21, 2022

Many young readers,they don't know about TV series,Highway to Heaven ,and Michael Landon ,also appeared in sixties as a young boy "Little Joe" in Bonanza,cowboy series.What a lovely actor,he was.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tariq Saeed
23:38 Apr 21, 2022

Please guide me with the end of the story.This story is mine is little improved ,in my sense.I had two ends in my mind,but finally I tucked this end.So,as a learner give me guiding hand.Love to all.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Tariq Saeed
23:33 Apr 21, 2022

Appearing after a little interval with "Highway to heaven " believe you all find it good. Thanks.Love you all.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.