0 comments

Fiction Lesbian LGBTQ+

This story contains themes or mentions of suicide or self harm.

I have no idea what my life has turned into. My life went from being hated by everyone to becoming adored. Is that just me who doesn’t understand how? Well, it’s started when I went to high school for the first day. I was wearing a tank top with ripped jeans. I was searching for my locker, I didn’t remember where it was honestly. Now I remember, it was locker #6874. A lot of students attended that school, so that’s why it’s such a high number. Anyways, I was walking down the hallway, hardly anyone was in the hallway at the time. I suddenly saw a black shadow walking behind me. It was there long enough to make me realize it was there, but not long enough so that I know exactly what just happened. After the shadow disappeared, I looked back. Nothing. Not even a student or a teacher. It was dead silent. It scared me for how silent it suddenly became. But, I still felt eyes all over my body, all down my spine, all throughout my chest. After I found my locker, I somehow remembered the code and unlocked my locker. Once I got my books, I went to class. My first class was Language Arts, my favorite subject. We wrote a story and shared it to everyone. Presenting my work to the whole class is pretty frightening to me because of my social anxiety. But, when it was my turn, they loved my story and applauded me. After class, we went to lunch. I had to sit alone because no one wanted to sit next to me. I chose not to eat so I could learn more about a Language Arts contest. After lunch, I had written a book on a fantasy world. When the class got back to class, I gave my book to the Language Arts teacher. He thanked me and put it on his desk. After school, I started to get death threats from all over my social media. I had no idea what happened for me to deserve this. This happened for years. One day, I decided to sneak out of my room and got a knife from the kitchen to cut my wrists. I let the blood flow off the sides of my wrists and I started to feel dizzy. My vision started blurring and I became unconscious. When I woke up, I was in the hospital with my mom by my side. She was sobbing into my hand. Her tears were running down my hand, onto the floor. When she found out I was awake, she hugged my chest tightly. She was sobbing uncontrollably so I couldn’t understand what she was saying or trying to say. The tears took over her voice, so that’s the reason. Every day in the hospital was the same, wake up, food, alone, food, sleep. That was the only things I could do, so I did all I could. When I got out, I somehow started to hear different voices in my head. All the time, I could hear them, but I never talked to them. Then one night, I overdosed and I never woke up again, just like how I wanted. I am happy now, I live in the dream world. Every day is different. Every day, we get a new suicide victim. I’m happy my family came to visit me. We are all happy together. I write books and I cook for huge festivals. It is great down here. Some may call it Hell, but I call it Heaven. This is my home forever. I fear my family never knew my pain until I was gone. I still have the scars on me from when I was alive. My family still asks me questions to this very day. Isn’t it sad that in all my years of being alive, I never knew what having a friend felt like? Well, not anymore. I found a girl who was just like me. When I see her, we wave at each other and smile. We talk for hours, and when she has to go, I watch her until I can’t see her anymore. When she talks to me, butterflies appear in my stomach. My heart races as her voice flows through the air and into my ears. I can feel a deep blush when she’s around. One day after years of being her best friend, I had to confess my love for her. When I confessed to her, her face turned red. She touched her hair a little bit. Then, she said that she felt the same way. My heart raced. She asked me if I would be her girlfriend and I jumped up and hugged her, repeating the word “yes” a thousand times. Later, we got married in a big church. We lived together for the rest of eternity. My family never accepted me for being lesbian, but I didn’t live with them, so I don’t care. It also wasn’t there decision. I realized that there were multiple afterlives. There’s at least 10. One day, someone in my afterlife started bullying me for being lesbian. Then, my girlfriend came out and started ripping out his vocal cords and intestines. She shoved them down their throat and ripped out their eyes. She then proceeded to rip out their heart, stomach, lungs, kidneys, and liver. She then started eating them and whispered “never mess with my family again…” After asking her how long she had spent down here, she said long enough to know every afterlife there ever was. She somehow never got killed. I always questioned how. But her attitude was my guess how. This afterlife was the beginner one, the easiest one. It’s like stages, there’s a lot more. Later, I found my parents dead with a note beside their dead bodies “Never hate your daughter again for being gay :)” I started smiling because she was talking about me. I don’t know how I managed to get her, but I know I did.

March 31, 2023 23:38

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.