0 comments

Teens & Young Adult Sad High School

This story contains themes or mentions of mental health issues.

Please note, this story is told in the shoes of a young boy, the following is is intentionally made to be extreme This is NOT exactly what being a bipolar person is.

TW: mental health


Chapter 1

Who’s Kevin?

Kevin is a lonely person. He doesn’t have any friends because he is different from everyone else. i think I'm done telling about him. Now I’m going to let kevin introduce his own self. Please bare with him, he's a little diffrent.

“Hi, you might know who I am already, but my name is Kevin Lashawn Johnson. I am a 14 years old boy. I'm going to highschool next year. I am nervous to go to highschool because I know I'm not going to make many friends. I HATE MY LIFE SO MUCH! Because when I was 3 years old I was diagnosed with bipolar. I hate being different from everyone else. sometimes I wish I wasn’t alive. I just wish one day I’ll will make friends but I CAN’T. People think I'm really crazy, but I'm not. I even hate going to school!” Please be patient with Kevin,

When kevin walks into school he get’s called crazy by a group of Misunderstanding kids. Kevin gets bullied a lot because he's Diffrent. Kevin one day wants to make friends, but he know making friends is just not the right thing for him.        

 Chapter 2

As Kevin was walking to school he discovered something crazy.

“What the-!”

“What the…”

“Oh my....”

He discovered that his teacher Ms. Julia was in a bad car accident. Ms.Julia was okay but had lots of scratches on her face. Kevin didn't understand.

“Oh MY GOD MS. JULIA ARE YOU OKAY?"

As Ms. Julia answers kevin question as a nervous voice.

“Yes i'm okay, I am just A wee bit sore Thanks for asking kevin I really appreciate it.” Ms. Julia said with a smile. "And how are you love?" Kevin didn't like that question

“No problem i just wanted to make sure you was okay because you looked like you'd been in an accident. Also it looked like you was really hurt, so that's why i came to check on you.”

“ 'You were' and thanks for asking anyway” Ms. Julia said.

“ I KNOW HOW TO TALK! Hope you get better Ms. Julia. See you when you get better.” Mrs. Julia gives kevin a sad smile, he dosn't know why.

Kevin walks into school feeling nervous. He sees everyone looking at him like he is a dumb a- no cursing Kevin YOU KNOW BETTER. Kevin started to get scared because he don't know why everyone keep looking at him.

Kevin shouts out to the group of kids.

“WHY ALL YOU PEOPLE KEEP LOOKING AT ME LIKE I'M SOME DUMB DUDE ?”

The group of kids shouted back at kevin and said;

“Because you're ugly as hell, and look crazy. Plus we won't be friend with people that are. 'Bipolar people are crazy'.” they said in a sing song voice.

As kevin starts to get upset he starts to say something back to the group of kids.

“All you guys can go to hell. Yall just mad because yall mamas are fat amazons and that they smell like straight FISH!”

“No your just mad because you're bipolar and you take medicine for it so you can shut up.” Said the oldest boy in the group of kids.

“You guys are so mean to me for no reason. I don't understand” As kevin cried his fist balled up "I HATE YOU!"

Kevin eyes started to get watery as he walked away from the kids to get to his math class.When kevin arrived into his math class he started to cry because of what the group of kids said to him. His teacher Ms.Partlow ask kevin if he wanted to talk about what happen but he didn't want his teacher to know. As the teacher kept asking him questions kevin shouted at the teacher.

“Can you please stop asking me questions about am i okay or not like get the hell out my face...i don't want to talk about it.”

“Kevin don't talk to me like that. If you're having a bad day you go to the office to calm down.” His teacher said with a smart voice.

“KNOW WHAT, WHAT ABOUT YOU GO TO THE OFFICE TO CALM DOWN AND STOP ASKING ME QUESTION GOD DANG IT.”

“KEVIN GET OUT MY ROOM NOW.” Ms.Partlow said

“Okay you are just a dumb teacher.” As kevin mumble under his breath.

After kevin got kicked out the classroom he went to the bathroom to cry. He started to punch the wall and throw things around. Kevin punch the wall so hard that his knuckles was filled with blood. Kevin sat on the bathroom floor and kept crying into school ended.

Chapter 3

Kevin wonders if will he make friends soon.

At 5:30am it was time for kevin to wake up to go to school. He woke feeling sad and depressed. He doesn’t wants to go to school because he’s afraid he going to get bullied again like yesterday. Kevin doesn’t have any friends. He dreams that he will make friends today. 7:30am kevin leaves the house to walk to school. As he get closer to his school he starts to get nervous because of those kids name Radey, Mar, Jordan, Trey, and Theo that was bullying him. Kevin walks into school while his legs and arms shake from being nervous. The kids that were bullying kevin looked at him while he was walking down the hallway. The kids spoke to kevin in a polite voice.

“Good Morning” Radey, Mar, Jordan, Trey, and Tay said.

“Um… hello” Kevin said with a nervous voice.

“We have something to tell you. All of us is sorry for making fun of you and calling you names. We want to be your friends kevin. So, we are sorry. Will you forgive us the us?” The kids said.

“Um… YES I FORGIVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!" He stops shouting "also i'm sorry for what i said to you guys.” Kevin said with a excitement voice.

“It's okay kevin we all make mistakes in life.” Tay said.

“Yeah we do.” Kevin said.

“See you guys at lunch.” Kevin said.

‘Okay kevin see you.”

As three hours passed it was time for lunch. Kevin and his new group of friends all walked into the lunchroom.

“Hey guys.” Kevin said

“Heyyyyy kevin.” The group of kids said.

“Let's go get our lunch.” As kevin said with a excited voice.

As the group was about to ask kevin a question kevin started to get anxious because he doesn’t like when people ask him questions.

“Kevin After school do you wanna hangout with us?” Tay said

“SURE THAT SOUNDS FUN” Kevin said

Bing Bing Bing

“Oh the bell rung it's time to go to our next class” Kevin said with a sad voice.

“See you after school guys.”

“yup” The group of kids said.

February 18, 2022 21:48

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.