123 comments

Crime Drama Fantasy

They were laughing as the took the last of the money from the Friendly Banana Bank. They knew that after this day, that they would be the richest bananas of the banana world. They had to make a quick escape though. The alarms were ringing in their ears. the banana cops were on their way. They could just hear the cops as they ran.

Be Banana and Go Banana made a great team. They were the best bananas at robbing. They knew that after they robbed, they would have to split the money, and have to pretend that they were innocent. They were also great actors. They knew to be part of the banana stampede after they robbed so they could pretend like they were there the whole time.

The banana stampede took place everyday at the banana park. It was the best place to hide after doing something wrong. Everyone at the banana stampede knew how it felt to do something wrong. They were all BANANA CRIMINALS at one point. They all got the wrath of the sacred rule breaking punishment. They all stopped committing crimes after that.

Once they reached the banana stampede, they were very hangry, so they killed a fellow banana and ate him. They hid the remains of the fellow banana. They knew that if they got caught then they would be in huge trouble. They heard the banana cops coming. The cops started asking around if anyone if they saw anyone who came from the direction of the Friendly Banana Bank. One of the bananas started crying. She told everyone that Be Banana and Go Banana killed her husband. The cops took them to banana court.

----------------------------------------------------------------

They finally started court after a long lecture about how you drive banana cars. (Which was way off topic.) They had the whole banana stampede there that was not causing a stampede currently. They had a bunch of chairs in random groups. The judge was sitting down in a giant chair with bananas all over it. He also had a small desk with a banana volunteer to be the hammer.

"Welcome to the all wonderful court were we find out if you are guilty or not." Da Banana judge told everyone. "Everyone take your seats and be quiet unless I tell you to speak. Today we have two problems, the Friendly Banana Bank has been robbed with not a single trace of money left. There was also a murder at the banana stampede that was caught by Mrs. Banana witnessed. Mrs. Banana, will you tell us what you saw?"

"Of course, I was talking to him and all of the sudden, I saw a knife through him! I looked behind him and I saw Be Banana and Go Banana with the knife, then they ate every single little peace of him. It was like a nightmare!" Mrs. Banana declared.

"Be Banana and Go Banana, you two have earned ten seconds in jail so far." Da Banana judge said. "Mr. Peal, you said you saw who stole the money from the Friendly Banana Bank? Will you tell us what you saw?"

"Yes, I was walking my banog and I saw Be Banana and Go Banana walk into the bank, I stalled so I could see what they were doing. After a while, they came out with stacks and stacks of money. I ran as fast as I could to the nearest cop. I told them what I saw. That day, I also saw them steal all my banog bones. I was so mad. I wanted to tell the cops but I thought that it wasn't as important as other things." Mr. Peal said.

"Thank you, Be Banana and Go Banana, will you tell us your side of the story to see if you get 15 seconds in the corner or not?" Da Banana judge said.

"Yes da wonderful judge. We were at the Banana Restaurant and then when we were done we saw Mr. Peal steal the money! We saw him run to his house and then tell the cops lies! When we went down to the banana stampede and saw Mrs. Banana murder her own husband!" Go Banana said.

By this point the room was filled with murmurs. Everyone was standing and they were scared to know who was the actual imposter. The volunteer banana hit his his loudly and hard on purposely. The room filled with silence.

"Thank you. I cannot tell who is guilty or not, so you four get to go to jail for twenty seconds!" Da Banana judge said.

Be Banana's, Go Banana's, Mrs. Banana's, and Mr. Peal's faces were filled with shock. The banana cops pushed them into a jail. Twenty seconds later they were free to go out. Be Banana and Go Banana knew that that was an awful punishment and that they would never commit a crime again. But one thing bothered them, they wanted to know the punishments. They knew that they shouldn't commit another crime to do it, but catch someone committing a crime.

----------------------------------------------------------------

One day, they reported someone stealing someone's jewelry, it was Mr. Chop, who was a retired server. Once they got to court, there was another lecture about how it is so easy to turn sides and another lecture after that about what kind of bananas make videos.

Finally, court started and they found out that Mr. Chop was actually just helping a friend return jewelry. No one was put in jail, but on the way out, while da judge was having a conversation with other people, Be Banana and Go Banana stole the sacred rule book. They almost got caught and they decided to take a drive. They didn't take just any drive, they took the longest drive ever in the banana history. The drive took twelve hours, fifty-nine minutes, and fifty-nine seconds.

The next day they went on the second longest drive in the banana history. They drove through mountains, and valleys, and finally onto the banana interstate.

November 20, 2020 02:53

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

123 comments

Kay 🔥
21:46 Nov 20, 2020

Loved you creativity! You have a great imagination and it really shows. You should, however, make the story a bit more clear to your readers. It's a bit confusing to follow all of the different banana stuff. Also, a burning question, what's a banog? Did you make it up? Overall, wonderful! (Especially for your first submission) Keep writing!

Reply

Claire K
22:19 Nov 20, 2020

A banog is a banana dog!!!! Thank you!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
02:32 Jan 26, 2021

thank you, Claire, for the like :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Courtney Cloud
19:26 Nov 27, 2020

I liked how whimsical your story was, however, I did have a difficult time keeping up with the story. It felt like you were jumping from thought to thought a bit. Maybe reading it out loud would help make sure you are having a smooth transition. I thought this was an extremely creative take on the prompt though, and I absolutely loved that!

Reply

Show 0 replies
13:45 Nov 20, 2020

Good job, Claire! This was an interesting take on the prompt! :0 I look forward to reading more of your writing!

Reply

Claire K
22:20 Nov 20, 2020

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
AntMan 🐜
20:35 Mar 29, 2021

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! How r u? 😉

Reply

Claire K
20:46 Mar 29, 2021

good!❗❗❗❗❗‼‼‼‼❗❗❗❕❕❕❕❕❗‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

Reply

AntMan 🐜
21:21 Mar 29, 2021

😁😁😁😁😁

Reply

Show 0 replies
AntMan 🐜
21:21 Mar 29, 2021

😁😁😁😁😁

Reply

Show 0 replies
AntMan 🐜
21:21 Mar 29, 2021

😁😁😁😁😁

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 4 replies
Claire K
20:46 Mar 29, 2021

good!❗❗❗❗❗‼‼‼‼❗❗❗❕❕❕❕❕❗‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

Reply

Show 0 replies
Claire K
20:46 Mar 29, 2021

good!❗❗❗❗❗‼‼‼‼❗❗❗❕❕❕❕❕❗‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 111 replies
AntMan 🐜
17:05 Mar 07, 2021

gREAT STORY AGAIN! i JUST REREAD IT! HOW R U CLAIRE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.