2 comments

Adventure Asian American High School

A DAY WITH NOTHING TO DO BY a boy Named, CHRIST who was a student at WESTERNITY SCHOOL.he loved to do and made something new things from his dreams comes true. One day, he fell in love with a girl name, Rowlly Magestine



Who was just genius and smart? Hence, even though he felt a crush on her but still doesn't show it to her as he is not that smart as her and of course he is not worth it for it! While he was a student, Crist wait until his school end and purposed to her. For that, he studies hard and always makes him busy with a useful information notes collection for every weekend. After the weekend holiday, he back to school and sit beside the second row of Rowlly Magestine's bench and tried to communicate with her....but no work at all. After a few weeks later, he starts to be brave and only focuses to talk to her and he walks in front of her. Soon, break time end and he faith front of her. A few hours later, all asking for how he feels now, such as classmates and the teacher who was the class teacher. Crist get up in shock and started to feel guilty as faith in front of her !! and started to sweating...soon she starts to Crist and asks about his condition and how he feels now...Crist: Fi..Fi..one with his husky voice ...and she started to laugh and asking about why his voice has been girly. Soon, they have been being best friends for few years of school life and Crist just feels like flying in the sky while talking with Rowlly Magestine!! 


After that, they back to their bench and started to wish the madam who was the new teacher just enter and start their lesson..while wishing the new teacher, the new teacher is from France so she wanted her student to learn the french language as they only know Spanish languages! The new teacher, Loius Smith really loved and was grateful to her student and teach them patiently...of course, Crist and Rowlly enjoy her lesson every time. Thus, school end and Crist and everyone back home, but Rowlly didn't go the home and before Crist back home, he noticed that. The next morning, Rowlly and Crist back to and he asks Rowlly why she didn't go back home earlier, soon Rowlly told that she having a transportation problem and maybe sometimes Rowlly will go to the library to discuss with their classmates for examination!


Crist wasted his time for no reason until the next class started and continued their lesson back again..then break time they eat sandwiches brought from the canteen.30 minutes later, back to class and waiting for the next lesson. For some reason, Madam for lesson declined and all started to excite and talking with surrounded friends and of course, Rowlly and Crist were really happy and started to plan their holiday to spend on an Irland or beach. Finally, they decide to go to the beach so that they can play with sandcastles, crabs and more enjoyable things!



Weekend trip,


On Friday, after the school weekend holiday, they plan and packed their things, then a bus when to Crist and Rowlly house and pick up them. A few hours later, they have been reached the top of the hill and from there only walking are allowed. So for that reason, they bring along their bags that bring from their home, then started to walk few metres to reach the Beach!


Rowlly was tired after a few hours bus trip and also the few metres walk to the beach. Soon, they have been reached their planning point and started to set up a tent to rest up for a while. It was a really sunny day because before they plan and decide, Crist firstly checks the Saturday's weather so that they can alert when there was having heavy rain but nope it's not when they were soon on point. of beach park! Still there was a crab that was really doing something under the sand and Rowlly checked what's that, then her leg was stacked beside the sand and she looked inside a crab was pulling her inside. Unfortunately, the crab is too small and cute so Crist just laughs at her and just help her. After that, they started to build some unique sandcastles and finding for shells...


The next morning, after sleep a night intent that they fixed beside the beach, Crist and Rowlly wake up with fresh oxygen beside the beach and the waves sound...Rowlly peace and feel fresh. A few moments later they start to swim on the beach and find some new stones and shells. It's was really enjoyable, happy and had the best memorable day. After over of their trip such as they plan before this, the packing stuff started and Crist closed back his tent and wrapped, then put it in his backpack. It was Sunday night to reached their home . Thereby, the next day Rowlly couldn't get to come to school as she was too tired and Crist really missed her. A few years later the last year of their school life will end, so before that, they made a lot of memorable days such as playing in the middle of school, the holiday trip and more!



Few semesters before the importance of their examination!


Rowlly is a hardworking girl so she always gets to the library and ear some notes, read storybooks and also doing her work. Due to that, for examination, she started often going to the library regularly but Crist isn't a hardworking student but still Rowlly like him because of his great entertainer skills and grateful human. Even though she likes his attitude, but she had an opinion of Crist to don't want to be lazy for coming to the library. Still, Crist doesn't want or going to listen to her even she is his most favourite and special friend, Rowlly. The laziness, Rowlly hated a lot until the examination was over! A few weeks later after the examination, she started to avoid Crist as he is lazy and never respect her advice and encouragement. Then Crist was started to realized his mistakes and how much he was stubborn to her! But it's soon the last day after a few semesters also gone with just sadly..and Rowlly wrote a letter with her signature that, I’m never going out with you again.” soon Crist walking after school with a goodbye from her. Rowlly cried and soon they started a new journey of their life.






August 21, 2021 16:50

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

The KK
16:56 Aug 21, 2021

This is my second account!

Reply

Show 0 replies
KIRT KK
16:53 Aug 21, 2021

FOLLOW my second account - Hikirt Kk If you enjoy it, don't forget to like it. Thank You!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.