223 comments

Romance Drama


Raiza sniffed at the poisonous blueberries on the table. 

“Are these, like, expired, or something?” she said, turning to her partner in the science project. 

“Pfft, I don’t know, can blueberries really expire?” Leo said, crossing his arms and leaning against his kitchen wall in front of the garbage can. Raiza cautiously picked a small squishy blueberry up from the container and popped it in her mouth. She chewed and after about 2 seconds, took a napkin and spit it neatly back out, balling up the napkin.

“Definitely expired. Move, lemme throw em out,” she said, dropping the napkin into the plate and walking toward Leo. He didn’t move an inch.

“I’m not just going to let you throw away perfectly good blueberries like that,” he said, closing his eyes and raising his eyebrows. Raiza rolled her eyes.

“For real Leo, just move,” she said, now almost directly in front of him. 

“Didn’t I tell you only my friends call me Leo? You wanna throw those blueberries away, you gotta get through me,” he said, smirking. 

“Oh my god, Leonardo, you’re so annoying,” Raiza said, rolling her eyes once more. She leaned on tippy-toes over Leo’s shoulder and dropped the plate of blueberries into the small can, her chin brushing across his shoulder. She blushed and moved away. “Can we just get started with the project?” Leo uncrossed his arms.

“Oh, wow, Raiz, look at you, being bossy even at someone else’s house.”

“You call me ‘Raiz’ and I call you Leo, got that?”

“And what if I want you to call me Leo?”

“Ugh!” Raiza groaned, throwing her arms up in the air. “I knew we should’ve gone to my house. We already would’ve been started by now.”

“Will you just chill Raiz? Like, for real, I’m just tryna be a good host here by giving you a snack before we start.” Leo said, bumping shoulders with Raiza as he walked past her to the fridge.

“Oh, wow, great hosting, I love me some expired blueberries.” Raiza rolled her eyes just as Leo turned around, a box of chips ahoys in his hands. He smirked. “What? Why are you giving me that look?”

“Nothing. Has anyone ever told you how funny you look while rolling your eyes? I mean, considering how often you do it, I’d be surprised if I’m the first.” Raiza blushed.

“Oh really? I could say the same about your smirking. It’s like you’re Cheshire cat or something.”

“Since when were smirks and toothy smiles the same thing? Come on, we should really get started.” Leo said, walking out of the kitchen and toward the staircase.

“I thought we were working on it in the living room….” Raiza said, her head hurting thinking about walking up all those stairs.

“Look, my room is probably neater than any boy’s room you’ve ever seen. I promise it’s the best place we could work. And besides, that way, when my mom comes home she won’t...bother us.”

“No it’s not that, it’s just- Whatever… Lead the way?” Raiza said, avoiding Leo’s eyes. He furrowed his brows.

“Ooookay...Come on,” he said, tucking the package of cookies under his arm and running up the stairs two steps at a time. Raiza’s eyes widened as she gripped the railing and walked up slowly, not daring to look down. Her skin paled as she climbed each step, imagining herself falling to her death in some boy’s house. She heard the creak of a door opening.

“Alright, so this is-Raiz?” Raiza took a deep breath.

“Raiz-a. I’m coming…” she said and walked carefully up the remaining three stairs where Leo was waiting at the doorway of his bedroom. He dramatically motioned for her to enter. She did, arms hugging herself self consciously, her cheeks a deep shade of red. 

“Well, um, this is it, I guess…” Leo said nervously. Besides his family, no one really went into his room. He grabbed the chips ahoy from his desk and sat in his rolly chair, ripping open the package. Raiza awkwardly stood to the side, not wanting to touch something without permission. “Cookie?” Raiza was blasted back to reality as she shut the door behind her and took a cookie from the package. She then looked around the room. As much as she hated to admit it, it was pretty neat. There was a set of drums in one corner, a made bed in another, a small bookshelf, the desk, and a shag rug on the floor. The walls were painted a light green and half-covered in posters.

“If you’re done surveying my room, you can sit wherever,” Leo said, eating his third cookie. Raiza blushed even more as she sat on his bed. 

“You play drums?” she said, wanting to fill the silence.

“Oh...yeah….Why don’t we just, um, start on the project?” Raiza nodded, finally finishing her cookie and brushing the crumbs off her jeans. Leo turned his computer on and bent down under his desk to unzip his backpack. Raiza awkwardly walked up to the desk. 

“Shoot…” Leo said, rising from under the desk to see Raiza standing there. “I forgot, hold up a sec, I’ll get you a chair,” he said, running downstairs. Raiza walked over to the drumset, brushing her fingers along the smooth metal. Leo was soon back, hauling a large chair from the dining room table. He cleared his throat as he set it down in his chair.

“Oh! Sorry, you probably don’t like anyone touching that. Thanks for the chair. So, we should get started. Oh and by the way, hate to say it, but you were right. You’ve got the neates- I’m-rambling….sorry...” she said, walking over to where Leo sat, smirking. “Oh my god, will you stop?”

“Stop what?” but just as Raiza was about to say he knew very well to stop his annoyingly attractive smirking, they were interrupted by the doorbell. Leo was glad. He enjoyed seeing the flushed and flustered face of Raiza. 

“Wait just a sec, my mom’s home. Why don’t you just start a google doc.” he said, as he opened the door and ran downstairs. Raiza plopped down in the large chair and pulled the keyboard of the computer over to her. She hit enter as the computer rose to life. Surprisingly, he didn’t have a password. She hit google chrome and waited for the web page to load. Leo’s footsteps were soon heard on the stairs, followed by someone else Raiza assumed was his mom. She heard a hushed conversation just outside the door.

Mom, no, I’m fine.”

“What’s her name again?”

“Raiz. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a project to work on.”

“Okay, but I’ll be checking up on you soon. Have fun!”

“Yeah, mom, it’s science, I’ll have a blast,” Leo said, finally escaping from his mom and going back into his room. His mom shook her head and walked back downstairs.

“Alright, I’m back, sorry ‘bout that. Did you open a google doc?”

“Oh, not yet, the page didn’t load. Hey, I should probably go say hi to your mom, thank her ‘nd all.”

“Oh, Nah, don’t worry about it, she’ll come to ‘check on us’ soon, anyway.”

“Are you sure? I think she might want to know about some certain expired blueberries.

“Ha-ha,” Leo said, pulling the keyboard back to his side of the desk as he sat down in his chair. He quickly opened a blank google doc.

“Hey, how come you don’t have a password?”

“Well, it’s not like I have anything to hide. It’s just a computer. Besides, like I said, no one comes in here.” Raiza scoffed.

“Really? None of your siblings mess with your stuff?”

“I’m an only child.” Leo said coldly, titling the doc “Science Project”.

“Huh… I don’t know if I should feel bad or jealous.”

“Jealous?”

“Yeah, I have two siblings, one older and one younger. Trust me, they’re a nightmare. But I guess it would be pretty lonely without anyone around.”

“Yeah, it is… Anyway, we should really get started or my mom’ll be suspicious.”

“K,” Raiza said, pulling the keyboard to her lap. She was no longer shy and felt more comfortable in the presence of Leo. “Soooo, you got any ideas?” Leo scrunched up his nose and shook his head. Raiza laughed.

“Why don’t we just search up science fair ideas for high schoolers and see what we like? Open a new tab, I’ll type it up.” Leo obliged, opening up a new tab. Raiza typed up “science fair projects for high schoolers” and her hair fell in her face. She hit enter and blew the strand of hair back. Leo was caught by surprise. Her hazel eyes reflected the light in a way that gave them so much depth and sincerity. Raiza looked up from the keyboard.

“Helloooo, are you going to click a link?” Leo blinked twice, his hands flying back to the mouse. He mindlessly clicked the first website he saw. “Scroll dowwwwn. Click that small button. No, not that one. No, lemme show you.” Raiza leaned slightly, scooching over and accidentally making contact with Leo, as their chairs were practically connected. She took the mouse from his hand.

At that moment, the door was opened, startling both kids. 

“Hey Leo, how’s it going...Raiz…” Raiza turned around and shyly waved to Leo’s mom, who smiled back. “Need anything sweetheart?” Leo clenched his teeth.

“No, mom, we’re fine.”

“Okay...Let me know if you want anything. I’ll just be in the office.” Leo nodded as his mom shut the door. He felt heat rise to his cheeks. Raiza kept scrolling through project ideas, immune to Leo’s discomfort in still being in contact. She clicked a project to learn more. 

“There, why don’t you read this,” she said, letting go of the mouse but not moving from her position.

“Why do I have to read it? You read it,” he said, staring straight at the computer screen. Raiza suppressed the urge to roll her eyes for the fourth time that afternoon. 

“Alright, whatever. Blah, blah, blah...time needed…..one week….this actually seems pretty doable. Whadya think. Leo?” Leo rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He had just been caught staring into Raiza’s eyes again.

“Did you even read that? All I heard was ‘blah blah blah’,” 

“I did. In my head. I don’t read aloud. Here, you read it if you want to know more.” she said, pushing the mouse towards him and leaning back in her chair. She crossed her legs and looked around the room once more, observing the posters. Leo breathed a sigh of relief, glad to have his personal space back. That was all it was, he thought, he wanted his personal space, it wasn’t the fact Raiza for some reason quickened the pace of his heart every time they accidentally came in contact. 

He scanned through the webpage, reading about the project.

“Hey, how much time ‘till the science fair?” he asked, reading through the necessary materials they would probably have to order online.

“I think like a month or something like that. We got time.” Raiza replied, looking at a taped-up picture of a drawn dragon that looked pretty cool. 

“K then I think this is good.”

“Mmhm,” she said, taking the mouse straight from Leo’s hands and going back to the google doc. She set the keyboard on the desk and started typing up some of the project materials. 

“So, you don’t read aloud, prefer to be called Raiza, and dislike blueberries,” Leo said, counting off the things he knew about Raiza on his hand. “Oh, and you have some sort of weird problem with stairs.”

“It’s not that I don’t like being called Raiz, it’s just that I don’t like people I barely know calling me it. And I don’t ‘dislike’ blueberries, I’m just not very fond of expired ones. My stomach is already starting to hurt, and I barely ate one. I don’t have a weird problem with stairs, I’m afraid of heights. Oh, and it’s fine if you call me Raiz now if you want.” Raiza said, looking to Leo.

“Ooookay. How come? It’s not like I know you much better than before.” Leo said, surprised by how worried he felt when she spoke of her stomach hurting. He couldn’t point that out though, it was too weird.

“Well, yeah, but I didn’t know you at all before. Now we’re like kinda-sorta-friends-ish.” Leo grinned.

“ I’ve been in the same honors biology class with you for three years, I think we even sat together once, and you only just met me?”

“So we were classmates. I dunno, it’s like I’m in your house now, ya know? Oh, whatever, let’s keep working, the teacher shoulda never paired us together.”

“Ooh, that stings. But then I wouldn’t have the lovely privilege of calling you Raiz,”

“Don’t push it, Leonardo. I’m doing all the work here. C’mon, you type something.” Raiza said, pushing the keyboard toward Leo who mockingly placed a hand on his heart.

“Excuse me! I provided snacks!” he said, picking up a cookie from the long-forgotten chips ahoy package. Raiza laughed and Leo smiled, satisfied at his result. 

“Seriously, type something, my stomach hurts and I just wanna lay down. So we better get something done for today.” Leo leaned his head back into his chair. He was a little sad to see their time together coming to an end, but even more worried that Raiza was still complaining about her stomach.

“You know, you can- Never mind. I can ask my mom if she has Tylenol or something if you want” he said, anxiously thinking of a solution. After all, it was partly his fault. 

“No, don’t be a drama king, I’m fine, why do you care anyway?” Raiza said, looking curiously at Leo, who shyly looked at the computer screen and began typing. As he finished typing up some of the procedures of the project, he noticed Raiza’s breathing growing shallow. He turned to her and saw that her face had grown quite pale and that she was gripping the arms of the chair tightly. 

“Raiz? Raiza? Are you-” Raiza fainted onto the chair, nearly falling off. Leo jumped up and pushed her gently into a half-sitting half-laying position. He pushed his hair out of his face, keeping his hand on his head. He began to pace around his room.

“Oh god… Oh god. A girl just fainted in my room. Shoot. What do I do...Oh god, does she have a pulse?!” he said, running over to where Raiza was still unconscious and picking up her wrist, pressing his forefinger in the right position. Thankfully, he felt a steady beat. Now what?! He thought, pacing once more. 

“I gotta call 911!” he said, running over to his phone and fumbling over all the buttons to get to the ‘phone’. The only thing on his mind was getting Raiza someplace safe. He forgot telling his mom would probably be a good idea. 

“Hello? Yeah…. Um, I’m doing a science project with this girl and-...Um….No….She fainted. Yeah….Send an ambulance, I dunno!... Oh! Right: 491 Vine Drive Ashburn...20147...Yeah...I’ll check...Thank you...what?...Oh! Shoot! Okay. Thanks” Leo ended the call, frantic to follow the responder’s directions. He had to tell his mom! He also needed to check if Raiza was shivering or had a high temperature and if she was cold to prepare her to leave by dressing her in a jacket or putting a blanket on top of her. They were sending an ambulance, so Leo had to be ready to leave as well.

“Mom!!!? Mom!” he checked the time on his phone. 4:56. She’d probably went back to work or something. Whatever there was no time to call, the ambulance would be there any second. He ran to Raiza’s side and gently lifted her towards the bed. He was surprised at how light she was. He gently placed a hand on her forehead; she was stone cold. Forgetting his previous nervousness at contact, he threw open his closet and took out one of his winter coats, tenderly lifting her and pulling it around her. 

Shoot, I gotta take her down the stairs!” he said, sweating nervously. What if he dropped her?! “I got this. I got this.” he motivated himself, bending over to pick up Raiza. He kicked open the door with his foot and walked extra slowly down the stairs. Just as he neared the last step, he heard sirens nearing his house. He took a deep breath, wiping sweat from his brows. He speed-walked to the door and supported Raiza with one hand as he opened the door, shoving shoes on his feet, and taking the key from the hook by the door, and slamming it as he went out with his foot. The ambulance stopped in front of his house. 

Leo felt Raiza slightly shivering in his arms. He pulled the coat tighter around her as he walked toward the ambulance back door that was being opened by a medic.

“Where’s your mom kid? Is this the girl?”

“I dunno...Yeah.”

“You don’t know? Do I need to call the police?”

“No, no, I’m pretty sure she’s at work, and I didn’t call her cause I couldn’t waste time and…”

“Kid, calm down. Everything’s gon be alright. Come on in.” the medic said, pulling a stretcher from the ambulance. Leo gently placed Raiza down and walked up with her. 

“Tom! I need you to drive!”

“Shoot, Dave, who’s gonna stay with the kid?”

“I’ll be...I’ll be fine, just, please...We have to hurry up!” Leo said, keeping his eyes glued to Raiza’s unconscious body. Tom, the medic who had opened the back went to the front of the vehicle. They were soon speeding towards the hospital. 


August 20, 2020 23:19

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

223 comments

Sunny 🌼
14:54 Aug 23, 2020

Why do I have a feeling the mom poisoned the blueberries?

Reply

Amany Sayed
17:00 Aug 23, 2020

I don't know.... I'M NOT REVEALING ANYTHING, but I do have a plan for the blueberries. Thanks for reading!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
18:41 Oct 06, 2020

Hey, Part 2 isn't technically out yet, but I wrote a sort of spin-off. If you could check it out, I'd appreciate it! :)

Reply

Sunny 🌼
21:33 Oct 06, 2020

Ooooo~, ok then! I'm taking a hw break anyway. Lemme check it out!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Lily Kingston
16:42 Aug 22, 2020

Great story. I love the banter between Leo and Raiza. Your dialogue flows so well! Keep up the good work and keep writing!!

Reply

Amany Sayed
17:50 Aug 22, 2020

Thanks so much! You too!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
18:42 Oct 06, 2020

Hey, Part 2 isn't technically out yet, but I wrote a sort of spin-off. If you could check it out, I'd appreciate it! :)

Reply

Lily Kingston
06:31 Oct 07, 2020

Just did :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
C.J Dunstall
05:05 Aug 22, 2020

OMG, that was one of the greatest stories I have read. PLEASE have the time to write more.

Reply

Amany Sayed
14:55 Aug 22, 2020

Thank you soooo much! Of course, can't leave everyone hanging too long, can I?

Reply

C.J Dunstall
00:17 Aug 23, 2020

nah

Reply

Amany Sayed
00:42 Aug 23, 2020

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amany Sayed
18:42 Oct 06, 2020

Hey, Part 2 isn't technically out yet, but I wrote a sort of spin-off. If you could check it out, I'd appreciate it! :)

Reply

C.J Dunstall
21:58 Oct 06, 2020

yes yes yes yes yes awesome

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Black Rose
14:57 Aug 21, 2020

You're an amazing writer. ❤️

Reply

Amany Sayed
17:35 Aug 21, 2020

Awww, thank you 😊💛

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
18:42 Oct 06, 2020

Hey, Part 2 isn't technically out yet, but I wrote a sort of spin-off. If you could check it out, I'd appreciate it! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Sarah Freeman
02:00 Aug 21, 2020

Loved it! At the end I was just sitting there staring at the last sentence asking myself some variation of “That’s...that’s it?!” Definitely kept me interested, and I liked how it was humorous with a touch of romance. But if you don’t write a part 2, I’ll delete all of my stories, delete my bio, and change my name to ‘WHYYYYYYYYY AMANYYYYYYYY’. Well, great job! Keep writing!!!

Reply

Amany Sayed
12:53 Aug 21, 2020

Thanks so much! Haha, that made me smile. Thanks again! Stay tuned :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
18:42 Oct 06, 2020

Hey, Part 2 isn't technically out yet, but I wrote a sort of spin-off. If you could check it out, I'd appreciate it! :)

Reply

Sarah Freeman
16:42 Oct 07, 2020

Ooooooohhhhh, YEEEES.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
. .
23:49 Aug 20, 2020

This is such a great story! The start reminded me of 'How to grow a family tree' one of my favourite books with the controversy of Leo and Raiza. In terms of titles, I'm not the most creative but I do have a few suggestions- - Destined (I guess this would work if there's a part 2) - Fainted, Fallen, Gone - A shadow behind the truth - unaware - When the truth falls short, something left to spare is only going to lose - If only... And no you didn't bore me, I really enjoyed it! Please come out with a Part 2! It would really bring ...

Reply

Amany Sayed
23:52 Aug 20, 2020

Thanks so, so much! I'm really glad you liked it and that it didn't bore you! Hmm, thank you for all the suggestions, but I sorta want the title to have to do with blueberries. Of course! It's coming soon :)

Reply

. .
23:57 Aug 20, 2020

Ooh, Blueberries! When I think of Blueberries all I think is puns XD (such as Berry Dark) Good luck finding a tittle and I can't wait for part 2!

Reply

Amany Sayed
23:59 Aug 20, 2020

Haha, thanks! Your support means a lot to me :)

Reply

. .
00:03 Aug 21, 2020

No, problem I really enjoyed it!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
04:47 Sep 14, 2020

Thanks for mentioning me in your bio !

Reply

Amany Sayed
13:15 Sep 14, 2020

Yup!

Reply

Sia S
14:33 Sep 14, 2020

Ooh sorry, This was meant for someone else :|

Reply

Amany Sayed
14:34 Sep 14, 2020

Lol, it's fine.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
15:18 Sep 02, 2020

Hey, i think i might have already said something about this or a different one of your stories but i'm not really here to give ya a review, but its still good. i was actually wondering if you could maybe help me with something?

Reply

Amany Sayed
15:39 Sep 02, 2020

Sure, whats up?

Reply

B. W.
15:41 Sep 02, 2020

I need some ideas for a story if you could try to think of as the only thing i can think of is that its about a princess and powers. so do you think you could help me get some ideas for it?

Reply

Amany Sayed
15:43 Sep 02, 2020

Sure, I'll start thinking! In the meantime, I recommend Reedsy Plots: https://blog.reedsy.com/plot-generator/ They always spark some ideas for me when I'm drawing a blank.

Reply

B. W.
15:47 Sep 02, 2020

Thank you ^^ while i'm waiting for you to get some i guess i could try that i just hope something works

Reply

Amany Sayed
16:31 Sep 02, 2020

Alr, got an idea for the prompt of someone being famous for something they didn't do. What if someone let's say a girl wakes up one day feeling slightly different. Surprise, they look in the mirror to find they are some famous person(you might be able to incorporat3e magic like maybe they're being punished by someone by havin ghtiwer life taken away but that's up to you) and they have to live the rest of their lives trying to forget their past life, maybe even have to deal with things like crazy fans and annoying diets. So yeah that's one t...

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
10:44 Aug 28, 2020

I really really really need a part 2 for this and I shore am glad Leo called the ambos because things might have gotten really bad quickly if he hadn't. I would rate this a 10/10, mainly because of the descriptions, dialogue and the awesome plot.

Reply

00:46 Aug 29, 2020

Hi, Sophie! I’m not Amany but just so you know, Part 2 was posted on Wattpad in my sis’s account a little while ago...the link to her account is in her bio if you want to read part 2! ~Aerin

Reply

02:19 Aug 29, 2020

Thank you! I'll check it out once I find out the login to my dad's account. Please don't tell my dad I know that he has an account.

Reply

11:57 Aug 29, 2020

Cool! Although, actually, you don’t need a Wattpad account to read stories! You can just type ‘Wattpad’ into Safari, then paste Amany’s username into the search bar, and VOILA! Her stories! Hehe, I won’t........

Reply

00:51 Aug 30, 2020

Thank you so much!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Michele Duess
21:05 Aug 27, 2020

I hope there's going to be a continuation. Will Raiza be all right and why do they have poisonous blueberries in the house? I do like the interaction between the characters and their relationship which seems to be annoyance plus flirtation. Good job

Reply

Amany Sayed
21:06 Aug 27, 2020

Thank you!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sam S.
15:37 Aug 27, 2020

Wow..not very relevant to the prompt but such sweet n' innocent romance! Really enjoyed the part where Leo panics about Raiza fainting. Terrific job. ~ Kate

Reply

Amany Sayed
15:47 Aug 27, 2020

Thanks a ton!

Reply

Sam S.
15:56 Aug 27, 2020

Welcomeeeee

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Bianka Nova
17:57 Aug 25, 2020

Oh, how does it end.... how does it end? XD A story with a very good pace. Good job!

Reply

Amany Sayed
18:06 Aug 25, 2020

Thank you!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Lauren :)
15:59 Aug 25, 2020

👍

Reply

Amany Sayed
16:00 Aug 25, 2020

😊🌻

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Cal Carson
01:22 Aug 25, 2020

Oh man, that was not boring whatsoever! There are some that I'm just not that into, but this was not like that at all. Leo and Raiz are so cute and you really establish the distinct characteristics of each character so clearly. Way to go on the romance, I think you have some real talent. I couldn't find any issues with it. Like seriously, is Raiz gonna survive? Because blueberries aren't normally poisonous. How did she make an enemy? I keep asking myself these questions, ack, and I can't wait for part two! Great story again, Amany.

Reply

Amany Sayed
12:40 Aug 25, 2020

Thanks a ton! This comment really made me smile :) I love romance so it really means a lot to hear you say that. Glad you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for Part 2!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
18:42 Oct 06, 2020

Hey, Part 2 isn't technically out yet, but I wrote a sort of spin-off. If you could check it out, I'd appreciate it! :)

Reply

Cal Carson
20:03 Oct 06, 2020

Yeah, sure! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Amogh Kasat
12:23 Aug 24, 2020

It's a wonderful story! Please read my latest story The Secret Organisation { Part 2 }

Reply

Amany Sayed
12:47 Aug 24, 2020

Thanks so much! Of course!

Reply

Amogh Kasat
12:48 Aug 24, 2020

I would be waiting for your comment and like

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Charles Stucker
19:45 Aug 23, 2020

Title, "Should have licked the Bowl" which is a reference to "If you are eating poison, be sure to lick the bowl." I didn't catch any typos or other glaring mistakes. You have good banter in the dialogue, which keeps the tale moving, but always eats up word count. One long scene, and it feels like teen rom/com until you add the poisoning. Now, if it turns out they are the science experiment for some alien teenagers, that would be perfect.

Reply

Amany Sayed
19:51 Aug 23, 2020

Thanks so much! Haha, nice title, sadly the story has been approved and is no longer editable. Really! That really means a lot as you always catch the little stuff. Yeah, the blueberries were mostly added for the prompt. I was going to elaborate on their existence, but alas the word count snuck up on me. Perhaps in Part Two... Thanks again!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
02:15 Aug 21, 2020

OMG this was so goooodd!!! I don't know why the guy character reminded me (alot actually) of one of my guy friends, but he did. I loved the back and forth between the characters, almost like they're flirting but don't know it themselves. I've always loved friendships between two people and they like try to hide their worries or their feelings by acting like they don't care but always there when they need you. That was the feeling I got from this story and you just brought that to life here. I can't wait to see how they groww! And that cliffh...

Reply

Amany Sayed
12:51 Aug 21, 2020

YAY! I'm soooooooooooo happy you liked it! Lol, I actually based Leo off of one of MY guy friends. (even tho practically their only similarity is that they play drums smh) Thanks so much! That's a perfect way to describe it. IT'S KILLING MEH TOOO IDK WHAT TO DO MAN! I NEED TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO TWIST PROMPTS! I get what your saying, but sometimes it's confusing if I don't put them...Honestly, that whole topic is annoying. It might be moving SLOW...This is like my biggest story. AHHH THAT MEANS A LOT TYSM! I got youuuu -Sunny

Reply

15:14 Aug 21, 2020

Of course it was soooo good!! And really?! Wow. Yeah I do get what you are saying about some of the prompts, sometimes its so hard to think of a story to write. And I like the whole moving slow plot, don't change a thinnggg! I think its important how your taking time with the story its super unique. (I say that but I'm already waiting for the confession). Literally can't wait to read morreee but of course take your time no rush..😊 - Snow to Sunny✨*~

Reply

Amany Sayed
17:35 Aug 21, 2020

Yeah! I don't think I can do it this week, they're not very stretchable...Sad face.... Thank you! I was actually surprised, my stories are normally really short! I was glad about the flow of this. Haha, you won't have to wait TOO long hopefully. -About that, in your bio, when you mention me, you say "also known as SNOW" instead of Sunny, just that you should fix it lol You too! Waiting for Part 3 of Indescribable Like or Love :)

Reply

18:24 Aug 21, 2020

Omg! You always notice the little things. That is so embarrassing😭 I must've done that in the night..I'm sorry😂 And yeah I've been thinking about where I should make the story about this time you know the plot..don't wanna spoil anything but I get some ideas 😏

Reply

Amany Sayed
18:27 Aug 21, 2020

haha, I guess I do. It's np. Yay!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
נιмму 🤎
01:01 Aug 21, 2020

omfg it was the blueberries wasnt ??!! Sis i have never been so invested. This was simple yet so great and funny and ugh I loved it. No joke I was literally yelling when I sensed the tension between them I said I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!! ANd then when she fiented FKSJFLJSDLFJLSDK OMLLLLL it was so sweet when he called the ambulance and carried her awww but also omg is she dead?? You cant do this to me AMany THESE STUPID BLUEBERRIES No I must know why!!! so many questions. IS SHE DEAD? WILL THEY DATE?? You HAVE ABSOLOTYLY HAVE TO MAKE A PART TWO...

Reply

Amany Sayed
01:05 Aug 21, 2020

Oh god, this is too much support! Thank youuuuu. Maybeeeee. Haha... She won't die, I'll tell ya that. My sister told me to kill her and I was like nooo they're too fun to write about I don't wanna end it. alr alr, no need to yell :) thx again!

Reply

נιмму 🤎
01:13 Aug 21, 2020

SORRRYY i got too excited and i tend to get EVEn louderrr glad she wont be dead I will be waiting for a part 2

Reply

Amany Sayed
01:17 Aug 21, 2020

haha, i was jokin it's fine.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
15:04 Mar 18, 2022

This was great! So sad 'cause I don't have wattpad T^T, but this is so good. :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Leya Newi
23:37 Aug 30, 2020

I’m speechless. Amany, how could you do this to me! I swear, your cliffhangers are getting more and more scary. I want to know what happens next! I love Raiza and Leo, please write more!

Reply

Amany Sayed
13:24 Aug 31, 2020

hehehHEHEHEeeeee. You can read Part Two, as well as the continued when I write, on Wattpad! Here's the link to my profile: https://www.wattpad.com/user/sunnydayz224

Reply

Leya Newi
14:23 Aug 31, 2020

Thank you!!

Reply

Amany Sayed
18:43 Oct 06, 2020

Hey, Part 2 isn't technically out yet, but I wrote a sort of spin-off. If you could check it out, I'd appreciate it! :)

Reply

Leya Newi
21:36 Oct 06, 2020

Ooh, for sure!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.