5 comments

Fantasy Transgender

When Christopher was born, Maggie could stop having children as her husband, Bill, finally got the son he wanted. His two big sisters, Kelly and Sally, couldn’t wait until Mom brought home their new baby brother. But one thing the doctors failed to mention was that Christopher was really a Christine.

They took their new son home and the girls just loved him immediately. They helped their mother care for him. Kelly was five and Sally was four when baby Christopher was born. They quickly learned how to diaper and feed him. To them, he was their little living doll.

When he was about two, his sisters would dress him up in their finest clothes. Their father didn’t like this one bit, having his son toddling around looking like a little girl. Maggie thought it was cute and funny.

“Let the girls have their fun. They love him and just want to play. They just don’t quite know about boys yet,” she said to him.

“It’s just that I’ve waited seven years to get a son. I won’t have the girls turning him into one of them,” Bill barked.

“One of them? You mean one of us! A woman. You honestly think that by playing dress up, he’ll transform into a girl? Get out if that’s the way you feel!” Maggie stated.

“No. That’s not what I meant. I love Kelly and Sally, they are my precious little angels. I love you too Maggie. It’s just that I don’t like it when they play dress up with him. It isn’t right,” he explained.

“I’ll have a talk with them. Now go get ready for supper,” she said.

The next day Maggie had a little pow wow with her daughters. She explained to them that even though Chris didn’t mind them dressing him up in their clothes. Their father did.

“You two can’t be dressing your little brother up in your clothes. You two wear them out fast enough. Besides, he’s a boy and you two are girls. It’s not really proper for boys to wear girl clothes anyway. Plus, your father doesn’t like it,” their mom stated.

“Okay. We’ll remember,” they said and then ran off to play.

The frequency of dress ups slowly decreased and when Chris turned four he was slated to start pre-school. He needed to be current on all his inoculations so Maggie made and appointment to see the pediatrician.

He checked the records and gave Christopher a complete examination including an Ultra sound of his lower abdomen. Then he gave him the necessary shots that he needed to be able to start school.

“Well Mrs. Jones. Chris is coming along just fine. No changes have been detected. Everything is developing right on schedule. Keep up what your doing and if there are any changes, bring Chris right in,” Doc Thompson stated.

“Thank you doctor, I will,” Maggie said and then they headed for home.

Chris started pre-school and had a wonderful time. All through Elementary school, Chris excelled, his older siblings helped him out a lot. His dad would take him fishing and play catch with him in the backyard.

One day, Chris was probably around ten. He asked his sister a question.

“How come we don’t play dress up anymore?” he asked Kelly who was fifteen years old now.

“You’re to old for that now Chris. It wouldn’t be proper,” she stated.

“I always loved playing with you and Sally,” he offered.

“We can still play together. I’ll go get my glove and we can toss the baseball around in the back yard,” she offered.

“I’d rather we get all dressed up and play with your dolls,” he explained.

“Better not let dad hear you talk like that. He’d take you to a shrink,” Kelly offered.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because boys aren’t supposed to like getting dressed up and playing with dolls. He’ll think you were nuts,” she stated.

“Well. Don’t tell dad, but I don’t like playing catch or sports. I’d rather play with you and Sally any day,” he confessed.

“Thank you Chris. It’s nice to know that you like us enough to want to play with us. Most boys don’t like their sisters when they reach your age,” Kelly offered.

“How come? There’s nothing wrong with you or Sally,” he stated.

“I don’t know why Chris. It’s usually just how it is. Maybe when you get a little older you will start to like us a little less. Don’t worry about it though cause when you get a lot older, then you’ll start liking us again. It’s how brothers and sisters are,” she offered.

“I don’t think that I’ll ever not like you or Sally,” he said and then he went to his room.

Bill was first to notice that Chris didn’t seem to be growing normally in a certain region of his body.

“I think there’s something wrong with Chris,” Bill said one day to Maggie.

“Why?” she asked.

“We were fishing the other day and he wouldn’t piss outdoors. He kept running all the way up to the toilets,” he stated.

“Maybe he’s not an exhibitionist like you,” she quipped.

“I’m serious. I asked him what was wrong and he wouldn’t tell me. I told him that it was perfectly fine to piss outdoors, just as long as there were no one else around. He just started crying,” Bill explained.

“I’ll have a talk with him,” Maggie stated.

“Like a thirteen year old boy is going to want to talk to his mother about pissing. Good luck with that,” he said and then went out to the garage.

Maggie didn’t want to throw up any alarm bells, but she had noticed that Chris’s body hair was a lot less than most boys his age.

One day he was in the bathroom washing up for bed and he was standing at the sink bare chested. She thought she saw breasts so she entered.

“Hey mom, did you need something?” he asked as if there were nothing wrong.

“You checking the old lip for your mustache?” she asked to lighten the mood.

“Momm. Sheesh. No. Just washing up for bed. Mustache, that’s funny,” he said as he chuckled.

“You planning on going out for any sports this fall when school starts?” she asked giving her a reason the stick around.

“I hadn’t thought about it, why?” he asked.

“If you do. You’ll need to get a physical and I need to know so that I can schedule the appointment,” she replied.

“Well I didn’t go last year so I don’t think I’ll go this year either,” he stated.

“Okay. Fair enough. You feeling okay? Your father said that you started crying when he told you that you could go to the bathroom outside,” she asked.

“What? Do you guys tell each other everything that goes on around here?” he asked.

“Well. Yeah! We’re married, so of course we do. He is concerned about you. He couldn’t understand the fact that you would rather use a bathroom than just whip it out,” she stated.

“Momm. That’s kinda personal,” he stated and then turned red.

“That’s okay. It took me a while to get used to peeing outdoors when we went camping. But now it doesn’t bother me at all, or your sisters for that matter. It’s part of nature I guess,” she offered trying to get him to loosen up.

“What? You, Kelly and Sally? Peeing outside?” he muttered.

“Heck yeah! They don’t have toilets out in the woods you know. You find a tree and squat. You of all people should know that. You can just stand there and whip the bugger out and go,” she offered.

“No I can’t so just forget it. Okay?” he said still red.

“Sorry. Your clean enough. Get to bed,” she said as she left the bathroom.

About a month before school was to start, Chris wasn’t feeling well. He had a fever and his abdomen was swollen and tender. They thought his appendix was flaring up. They took him in to the emergency room. They took X rays and drew blood. The doctor came out and told them that it wasn’t his appendix and then he asked them the strangest question.

“How come you waited so long to bring your daughter in for corrective surgery? She’s already started menstruating. She should have had surgery over a year ago,” the doctor stated.

“Excuse me. You sure you got the right charts? We brought our son in because he has stomach pains and a fever,” Bill stated.

“Chris is a female, not male. I thought you knew that. How could you not know that? The X rays and the Ultra sounds throughout her child hood. It’s all there...” the doctor started.

“What the hell’s going on here? Nobody from this hospital or clinic never once said anything to us about Chris being female. What kind of shit are you trying to pull here?” he asked.

“I can’t believe that you raised her and never once could see that she was female?” the doctor offered.

“He’s got a penis for Gods sake. Not a vagina,” Bill screamed.

“Yes. She does. It’s covered over by skin right now. She should have had the surgery done to open it up. That’s not a true penis either. It’s an extension of her urethra. It’s rare but it can be corrected. It’s usually done pre-pubesence. The swelling and fever is from the excess blood trapped inside her vagina. It can’t get out. Once she has the surgery, she will become a normal thirteen year old girl,” the doctor explained.

“What about the trapped blood?” Maggie asked.

“We made a small incision and drained it out. She needs to have surgery now to finish the procedure,” the doctor stated.

“Start the paperwork and schedule the surgery as soon as possible,” Maggie said.

"Okay Mrs. Jones," the doctor said and walked off.

Bill was just as proud to walk Christine down the isle as he was Kelly and Sally.

The beginning.

August 15, 2020 19:17

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

5 comments

Keerththan 😀
07:46 Aug 23, 2020

The concept was great. I was intrigued throughout the story. Great job. Would you mind reading my new story "Secrets don't remain buried?"

Reply

Show 0 replies
Deborah Angevin
07:17 Aug 23, 2020

Ooh, this grabs my attention from start to finish! A unique concept, Lonnie! P.S: would you mind checking my recent story out, "Yellow Light?" Thank you :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Gordon K
17:12 Aug 22, 2020

You know how they say that you should never judge a book by its cover well I’m sorry but I did a little bit because the title got my attention. My sister is called Christine and I’m sure you’ve also heard of the horror novel by Stephen King but let’s put that to one side. I like your story a lot. I don’t know if it’s biologically accurate or if this is one hundred percent fictional in design but I liked it a lot. I felt for Christine and for her father but I liked how it all worked out in “The Beginning”.

Reply

Show 0 replies
The Cold Ice
15:12 Aug 26, 2020

Wonderful concept. Great story. Well written. Waiting for your next... Would you mind reading my story “The dragon warrior?”

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ari Berri
16:25 Nov 24, 2020

This story is amazing. You did a great job!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.