0 comments

Crime Fiction Romance

"How is the app? I mean that you were developing?"

"That's not just the app. That's dating future. It will meet all of your requirements, character features, even the person's color of the eyes. Are you mad about blue eyes? Do you know how huge difference exists between the violet - blue, grey- blue and sea-blue? There are also eyes like the sky in spring, or stormy dark- blue, and light-blue, such clear, that could be compared only to water or the ice. Thanks to our app it around the corner."

“That’s awful!”

“Why? An online-companion, as a secretary or an assistant exists already. What such disgusting may be in choosing of eyes or lips shade? Haven’t you told me, how sexy the man’s wrists are? Or woman’s back of the neck? That’s the same.”

“It seems to me you want to blow human to atoms and than collect them in a new, more pleasant way. Or that you eager to eat that people. And they have to be tasty, counting that fact, that You the person, willing to eat them. Are you preparing an appetizer, or the main course?”

“Don’t turn into a histeric person! I wouldn’t change anything about you. You’re the prettiest girl in this Universe. As a sunny summer day! No, as a daisy on a valley, dreamy, with the morning dew on the flowerhead, every time I see you, I’m eager to shake it down.”

“Don’t be ridiculous). Even for the person whose mother tongue isn’t English, you’ve just mixed up too much.”

“Why blue eyes? Is there a theory behind it?”

“Oh, nothing special. I was always aware, that the blue-eyed person has definitely come from another planet.”

“Why?”

“Blue-eyed people often possess light-ivory skin, looking like made of porcelain.”

“And that’s the proof of their alienity?”

“Human is all about imperfection. When they are too good-looking, they should be out of this world.”

“Than do not attend museums filled with ugly blue-eyed men and women with freckles, wrinkles, an artificial eye and obesity. Congratulations! It was the first time, you’ve used phrase accurately!”

“You’ve got a toxic sense of humour.”

“That’s the way I am.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 “Will you use your app personally? For yourself, if it‘ll be needed?”

“No, I’ve met the only possible variant for me. It’s you!”

“What if we’ll brake up?”

“Why should we do that? I’m fond of the word “Forever”.

“He was pompous and scarceful”.

____________________________________________________________________________________

“It’s a match! How many times has disappointment knocked at Your door right after these words? Never again! No way! Our app will choose all things You’ve concerned about the person, even the dreams and thoughts! Favorite philosopher? No problem! Scent of vanilla? Why not? Appealing accent? Ok! Sociopathic or dark humorous air? As You wish! We’ll provide You with Your dreams fulfillment!”

“Do you believe it’s a good ad?”

“A bit straightforward, but shouldn’t it be so? How can you promise things, that are out of your control? ”

“I’ll do that. All that has been promised. I promise. Do you believe me?”

“More or less. Would you join me and watch the movie on Sunday?”

“Oh, I don’t know yet.“

“Cause you’ll be chasing bue-eyed girls, I guess?”

“Your sense of humour is gorgeous!”

“Told the person hasn’t any)”

“Two people were seriously injured in a road accident, early yesterday morning.

Jain Chill, 22, was driving a black Nissan…”

“Bank robbed оf millions. The robber was shot dead while trying to escape. Police officer told, the accused was blue-eyed”…

“Miners participated in a rally were forcefully dispersed by about 300 police officers. As a result of clashes between police and participants some miners were injured, two of them died. By some strange coincidence, all victims were blue-eyed.”

“Jealous wife stubbed her husband’s mistress…”

“What are you watching? The news. Don’t do that. Let me guess, “Grandma fell off the balcony grilles while watering flowers. She was, sorry, the victim was found by the bank robber. He called police and flied away…

"Have you heard? So many people died this month! Enormous amount!"

"You mean blue-eyed people?"

"How you... You mean...?”

"Collected all of the data on the phones of the people and analyzed them the App decided that those people where inclined to lie and would be wiped out."

“He's smiling at her with his blue eyes or, should she's told, It smiles at her.”

“Disgusting jokes! Tell me, how will you survive? Aren't you lying at all?"

"I've used to avoid technology. I'm not carrying my phone. And I'm not using dating services."

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you still dating that handsome man? He looked perfect!”

"No, he's turned into something new moving around the world). He was such a cheerful child at primary school! I adored him! How different he’s now! His jokes scare me. Haven’t even called, when I promised to visit him and didn’t. “He is lying.” “She is cheating.” Nobody cares! Dreamy daisy! Daisy is FRESH, not dreamy! Look, I'm clearing his crazy app out! And, you know, there always was the feeling of something wrong connected to him. If you hugging a tree, how do you feel?”

“I’m never hugging trees! Although, I understand what do you mean. Feeling like nothing unusual  or irrational.”

“Yes, nothing complicated. Garden variety. I can predict all of his words.”

“Not all of them, I guess.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“It’s no use of killing her. I want her to see the world from my side.”

“She lied. It’s embedded in their nature.”

“Will you stand cheating?”

“I am still not aware, how to explain my “emotions” connected to her lie.”

“You do not have to. Eliminate her. Clear this city out of her image.”

“But her image is signed in my memory as the most suitable, an idol, the icon of the future.”

”She isn’t blue-eyed.”

“It could be easily altered.”

“She will be against.”

“I will not ask her.”

“You are too soulless as to her boyfriend.”

“You are too mean-spirited as too her best friend.”

February 26, 2021 09:08

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.