12 comments

Thriller Kids Holiday

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Tony, he was 29 years old. He was very brave and strong. He stays in a big house which has two floors and the name of the village was Kenta Nagar and some people from that village said that the house he was staying was haunted but he didn’t care about that. He thinks that the people are saying lies. He was preparing his home because his cousin’s brother was coming to his home for enjoying it. His name was Annie he was only 8 years old but he was a very intelligent boy. Tony gives Annie a remote-controlled car. Annie said Thank your big brother. Tony smile at him. In the night while eating dinner Annie asked Tony that can I sleep alone in a room, Tony said you can sleep alone if you wish. In his room, Annie was playing with his new remote control car at night.

As the car went out of his room, he tried to get it back to him but it didn’t come back. Then when he went out, he saw that the car was in the front of a room which his brother told him so he went to that room and saw that the room was empty but there was a chair in the chair a doll was swinging. The doll turned his neck and he got scared and run out of the room and went to his brother and told everything that happened so he went to his room and saw that there was only a chair but Tony was thinking that why is the chair here it was down in the living room. Tony thought that he might have kept their and forgot. So, Tony kept the chair down in the living room. After that Andie said that big brother, I will sleep with you because I am scared. Tony said Ok, you don’t be scare I am with you. Andie said that what about my mom and dad I want to see them now. Tony took Andie to mom and dad. But when he saw there was no one Andie cried where are my mom and dad. Andie thought and said that I think the ghost took my mom and dad. When they were going back Andie saw a doll the same as he saw earlier. He told his big brother that this is the doll which I saw in the room where he visited.

They saw a red color written on the wall which says that leave this house but Tony didn’t care about that. However, Andie got scared and told to take him to another safe place. Tony took him to his cha-cha house and said that can you please take care of him for now because something is happening wrong at my house and I am going to see that problem. His Uncle said don’t go there that place is haunted but he said that my uncle and aunty are in the house so he went. Andie said take care to Tony. After he went Andie tell everything about that was happened so his cha-cha got worried and went after one hour because it is been late. When he was at the front of the house, he saw a window where Tony sleeps, he also saw that there was something that was seeing him but later it got disappeared. When he went inside the house, he heard a noise sound of Tony asking for help. He quickly ran to him and saw that Tony was killed and, in his hand, it was written found you. When Tony’s uncle was running out of the house he saw that a ghost. It was standing in front of the door. So, he shouted very loudly and when Annie and other villagers heard the noise. They all came out and stand in front of the haunted house. When they saw that the lights of the haunted house were on.

A few seconds later, it suddenly turned off. So, everyone ran away from that house. But Annie didn’t run because want his mother and father as he was missing them. So, he got an idea and called all of the village people and said that we have to do something about the haunted house. But some people were saying if we go there, we may kill. But Annie said that the ghost can also come to your house. Someone said that if we live here, we will die we leave this place for our lives. Annie said that we can also call the police for help and tell everything to them. We will also say to bring the army because it is haunted. So, come with a helicopter on it. There must be a camera on the helicopter because it is dangerous to go inside with no information. The next day the police came with the army and the helicopter camera. The helicopter went inside the house. We all were seeing the video from outside while the video was going to start a man saw a woman. He also told that the women were seeing from the second floor of the house. And the woman was seeing us so he shouted and told everyone that he saw a woman so everyone got scared. Annie said that we can go inside the house and try it again. So, when the policemen were trying to get the helicopter out of the house with the help of a controller it didn’t come out. So, one of the policemen who was controlling the helicopter said that it is not coming out of the house. Someone said that it might be broken or someone from inside has grabbed it. So, Annie said that brings one more helicopter and try it again. When the helicopter went inside the house, people were seeing the video from outside.

They saw a man who was lying on the floor and he is dead the village people got scared. Annie said he is my uncle then when it went inside the kitchen, they saw another man and he was dead it was Annie’s big brother Annie said. Then it went upstairs where a man saw the ghost. Then when they all saw there was no one when it was going out of the room Annie saw a doll which he saw earlier and told everyone that when he saw the doll. Then the police come with the army and other forces to help the village from the ghost. When the helicopter toy went inside the other room it was Annie’s mom and dad’s room Annie said after when they saw the full house and didn’t get some clue about the ghost. When the helicopter was coming out of the house, it didn’t come out of the haunted house. Then the army captain said to all policemen and army people to divide them into 10 groups. In one group there will be 10 policemen and 10 army people which means one group contains 20 people each. Then forces went inside the house and the groups were walking alone. They all walked for 4 hours but didn’t found anything. So, they all came out of the house with no information and told me that there was no one in the house. It is strange said Annie. The forces were thinking if there is no one in the house then who killed two-man. Annie added and who has taken my mom and dad. Annie was sad and was thinking about the past days which he spent with his mom and dad. While all the groups were coming out of the house on a person saw a door which was locked it was hidden behind the curtain.

Then suddenly a noise came from the house and it was a sound of a policeman, he came out of the house and he told all that there is a secret door which was locked and it was not opening one of the policemen said. Then the forces went again into the house following the policeman who has found a secret door, as they reach the door they broke the door and went inside with the help of the torch they all have. Suddenly they again saw two dead bodies one was of a lady and another one was of a man. One of the people said that they must be the parents of Annie. As they went in, they saw that there were a killed pigeon and a cat which was lying on the floor. When they were going more inside, suddenly they heard a noise of a plate fallen. Some people got scared and they were going to take out their guns so that they can protect themselves. When they were going to take out their guns. They were not able to take out their guns as the guns were taken out of. So when they all were running out of the room, suddenly the door automatically closed so they got scared and started shouting at the top of their lungs for the help of someone who can hear but no one came to rescue them and nobody answer from outside because the outside people were also got scared, suddenly a light open and they all saw that there was a robot controller car which was lying on a floor when one of them was going to pick the car it gets disappeared so they got more scared. So, they all were finding a weapon so that they could protect themselves by some problems. But they couldn’t find any weapon so they covered themselves with each other. So, they were trying to open the door where they entered the room but it didn’t open and they again heard the same sound but later the sound was going and going increasing from their left-hand side so they were moving farther from the sound so that they can be saved. But the sound came from every angle and it was also increasing, so they all closed their eyes so that they couldn’t see the ghost but after 1 hour they were alright they were even did not got hurt. When they saw the door from which they entered the room. The door was opened. They all run out for their lives but could not open the main entrance door of the house then they also tried the window again it did not open so they were trying to open the door with the useful things in the house but again it did not open so then they began to try breaking the window of the house with a hard object. Suddenly the window broke into a few pieces of glass. And they all escaped from the window and ran to the village people that at the secret room they were stuck and they also saw one man and a woman and they were lying on the floor. After they were ended that what happened with them. Suddenly Annie came to them and said that do you find my mom and father to the people who went inside the house. They said that they found them he also asked where they are and how are they.

The captain said that they are in a secret room where the ghost was living for many years but, the captain shut up his mouth. Because he couldn’t say that his mom and dad are dead. Then one of the villagers said that now what can we do should we leave the house he asked the captain of the army. Another village man also said that now we should leave this village. Then Annie said no one will leave this village as this village is a home of your people. But others said if we live here, we will die by the ghost. Annie said I have a fantastic idea and he also told all of the people present in the village that we can break the home into pieces with the help of big tractors. At that time, they all were quiet but one said yes, we can do this, so they all agreed and called the construction company so that they can help us. The next day the tractors came and broke the house into pieces as the house broke Annie saw his mother and father was under a wall. As he was running to them, they suddenly rise. Annie got scared and said help me the captain of the army heard him and ran quickly to him and catch him while the captain was carrying. Annie was crying and he was also saying that mom , dad he was shouting at the top of his lungs and he ran back behind the people of the village when he was going to stand he saw that his mom and dad got disappeared. Annie was crying again and shouting mom dad. The people were also sad about Annie. A few hours back he went to her chichi home and lived there peacefully with no danger.

September 14, 2020 11:23

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

12 comments

Deepak Chandra
10:55 Sep 16, 2020

Very detailed and well explained plot , Utkarsh. It takes courage and lot of efforts to develop a story. I wish you all the very best for all your future stories and write ups. Keep writing !

Reply

Show 0 replies
B. W.
12:40 Sep 15, 2020

i liked this story and you did good with it ^^ my advice if you want some is that you should make more stories here. guess what? this gets a 10/10

Reply

Show 0 replies
Charles Stucker
10:45 Sep 15, 2020

This is a classic sort of ghost story, told like a storyteller before an audience. it's a good story, and told well. I'm not sure why everything was in italics- normally italics is used to emphasize a word or two. When the entire piece is in italics, it loses any special meaning. If you want to shift from storytelling to an American magazine style, then try breaking your paragraphs up more- usually three to five sentences make a paragraph, but it is about the paragraph having a single idea, not just number of sentences. You use the numbe...

Reply

Show 0 replies
09:15 Oct 31, 2020

Its an amazing story...enjoyed reading it!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Hriday Saboo
02:51 Oct 15, 2020

Hey utkarsh, pls read my new story

Reply

Show 0 replies
Hriday Saboo
02:51 Oct 15, 2020

Hey utkarsh, pls read my new story

Reply

Show 0 replies
Zea Bowman
17:35 Sep 21, 2020

Wow! I loved reading this story; it was full of great descriptions and I loved the way you ended it. The words seemed to flow effortlessly together. Could you please come read some of my stories? Thanks :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ola Hotchpotch
14:25 Sep 20, 2020

Enjoyed reading your story. Was there really a ghost? Was there really a doll possessed by ghosts?How could people save one another by covering each other like a cabbage?

Reply

Show 0 replies
DHANANJAY SHARMA
10:16 Sep 20, 2020

https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-writing-prompts/contests/59/submissions/34852/ give a read to mine

Reply

Show 0 replies
Anita Sharma
10:34 Sep 15, 2020

Good job

Reply

Show 0 replies
Bhuvan Sharma
07:34 Sep 15, 2020

Good work..

Reply

Utkarsh Sharma
09:16 Sep 15, 2020

Thank you

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.