0 comments

Fiction Romance Fantasy

This story contains themes or mentions of physical violence, gore, or abuse.

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping, and the sun shining on my pale skin. I can hear the wind whistle through the tree’s as I open my honey brown eyes. 

     A yawn rips through my chest as I stretch my arms out. I look around only to see that i’m not in my own room, I look down and see that i’m not in the clothes I was wearing last night.I was in a black short dress that had a lace outlining the bottom, the top of the dress was outlined with a thick fur like fabric as well as the long sleeves. I could only imagine what was going on.

   I get up from the bed and hurry towards a door, I throw it wide open only to be met with a bathroom, I walk into the bathroom and look into a mirror that hangs on the wall, the outline of the mirror was gold telling me that it was expensive and I shouldn’t touch it.

    I look at my reflection and see that my black hair was curled, my eyes were lined with eyeliner that I can’t imagine that I put on last night. 

Everything was weird and somehow exciting, I could tell that someone went through the trouble of making me look nice. All though it was a nice gesture I am not going to stay around to find out who.  

I continue to look at my eyes when I hear someone come into the room, My heart starts to pick up as I start to frantically look around for a place to hide, I couldn’t find anything i’m bigging to get more frantic and scared I didn’t really hear the person come into the bathroom.

   I feel someone grab me by my arm so I look to see who, my eyes find ones that are different, one eye on the man was gold and the other is pitch black, I felt a shiver go up my body when those eyes glare down at me.

  “What are you doing in here!?” the man hisses at me  

I try to respond but nothing comes out, all I could do is stare at him. I don’t think he liked my silence because next thing I know I'm being thrown across the room.

I feel pain shoot across my body when my back hits a dresser, my mind is fuzzy and I couldn't really see because of how blurry my vision was.

The man yanks me up by my hair and throws me again but this time it was on a bed, I couldn't move because if I did I knew that all the pain would become worse.

I could stop myself from crying when I felt him touch my arm.

Bang!!

I hear a door slam open and a gust of air comes into the small room, I hear a bunch of growls and a loud roar, all of the sudden the room becomes quiet and a soft but rough hand wipes away my tears. 

   Another man lifts me up and to his chest and starts to walk out of the small room 

I could do anything but stare at a dead mutilated body that was on the floor. A flow of dizziness floods my mind when everything goes black and I lose consciousness.

   I open my eyes and see that I’m back at my home and I’m in my PJ’s.

A knock on my door made me jump up and run to the door. I open the door and see my mom standing their with a smile on her face.

   “Storm there's someone here to see you” she says in a clam and soothing voice

My mom turns around and makes her way through the house with me on her tail. When we made it to the living room there was a man standing there looking very calm as my dad glares at him, I let a chuckle slip through my lips when my dad sticks his tongue out at the mysterious man. The man's head snapped up to mine, it kinda looked like he got a little dizzy but he didn’t let it show.

  The man had black hair with red highlights, which he made work because he almost looked professional. The man had silver eyes that made his face look like he was angry all the time. His skin was a tan white color that made his lips pop. He looked like he could be six three and he was muscular but not too much. 

    When are eyes met I felt butterflies in my stomach as he took a step towards me.

“Hi my name is Derek” he said while sticking out his hand

I take his hand and pull him towards me, “Hi my name is Storm” I say while smirking at him.

   I was baffled by my new found confidence but I went with it because the look on his face was priceless.

    My parents left the room when they saw that are encounter was going to last more than a hour. I led him to the couch and pulled him with me as I sat down.

    “So your the one who saves me” I said looking at my hands

He nodded at me while ranking his eyes up and down my body, I grab his hand and pull him into a hug, he tensed for a moment but then he pulled me tighter against his body.

   I pulled away from him and looked up into his eyes, “What are you” I ask while staring at his sliver eyes.

  He looks at me and smiles.

“Why do you want to know?”

“Because I heard growls” I said 

“I will show you” he said, taking me and leading me off the couch and to the door and out to the back yard.

  “I’m a werewolf” He said 

As he this his bones began to break and he turned into a big black wolf.

  The End

May 12, 2022 17:32

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.