0 comments

Sad Inspirational

Mary, are you still in the library? Yes, Lara- I'm. But, what are you doing at this late hour? It's the time to close the library. Are you crazy? When will you go to home? Ok. I take my leave. I'm stumbled in this book- Dale Carnegie’s “How to stop worrying and start living”. I can't understand- how can move on in life? When I'm going to accept death, this book gives me all the spirits of life, as a new verse. Now I will able to change my lifestyle from wrong to right tract.

I'm Mary, live in a ladies hostel. I'm an orphan. My parents died at my early stage of life. From that time, I live in an orphanage. Here, so many orphans live under same roof. We are like a family. I don't want to lead such a life without any parent. How unlucky I am? Time is passing so fast. Now I'm a teenager. I can see the colors of earth. There's only black and white part. No shade of any colorful site. I manage myself in a college. After that, I have taken the admission in the psychology department of a familiar university. I spend most of the times in the library. I love silence. I have no more friends. Only Lara is my roommate and my best friend. At the library, I get the book of Dale Carnegie---“How to stop worrying and start living”

One day, I read that page –“ Just live for a day. It will enough for you.” I get inspiration. I try to implement each word in my life. It acts as a magic. It changes my lifestyle. I never want to talk with anyone but now I'm starting to make friends. I feel so happy after helping others. That book acts as a magical balm, for my soreness to calm my soul.

I must follow the norms of God. All are destined to death. Nothing can depart from this mirth. I'm also a mere human being. May be, my parents gone away for some utmost mission. God designs my life for something else. I think as this positive way. My hopeless mind finds the spiritual candle. That book is like an angel. My best friend!!!

After so much time, I can laugh by opening heart. I almost forget how to laugh? Mary!!!! Where are you? I'm in the library. Again.....

I'm laughing. Yes, Lara. I can't understand some things in this book and try to feel the gist of all the words. Ok. Now let's go. Today is your birthday. Do you forget that? My birthday!!! Very funny--- I don't want to celebrate this. Listen Mary, take all things as usually. We are here for you. We love you. We want to make your life so lively and lovely. Try to understand.

Hamm!!!! Let's go. We are moving to Hostel. The tiny room is decorated by so many flowers. I feel so happy. Is it real? I feel like as I’m a princess. They sing the song of birthday--- Happy birthday dear Mary!!!!! Our sweet princess . I'm crying. Let me cut the cake before shedding the tears. I cut the cake. They are clapping.

During sleep, I see a sweet dream. There are so many butterflies and I'm flying as a fairy. Hello little friend- what are you doing? They are smirking and flying. I see, I am in heaven. I feel, they are my parents. They say -what a great surprise!!! Our princess can conquer all hearts. We are happy. She is born for all the homeless people and children. She can get so many family. It’s such a blessing from God, to be acted as an angel.

I wake up. It’s almost morning. The sun peeps from the window. I'm praying to God. He will do the best for me. This day starts with a different way. I'm ready to move for university. At the door of orphanage, I see- a little one is crying. I'm going there and ask- what's happening? My dear tiny one! Don't cry. I'm here. Tell me, how can I help you? She says, I don't know my parents. I miss them. I tell her- dear! you can call me mom. She is surprised. Really ? Of course. I don't know how does the mother look? But I will love you so much. She laughs and hugs me . Mom!!! I also cuddle her tightly. What a great feeling!!!

I'm smirking and Lara cuts my way. What's going on? You are laughing. Plz tell me. I never see you like this one. I'm telling- I don't know but I try to change my daily life. May be, all are affected by that book.

That magical book not only changes my life but also affects my friends and others. I tell everyone about the daily stresses of our lives. After all, we are like the same. We are orphans. We need to lead a lively life. We need to support each other. We can't break down apart. It's not our fault to live in this stage. We can make our lovely earth.

Now most of them, who feels sadness; come to me, to know the story of successful people. Most of them are living in a poor state. So painful verse!!! Some are beyond the imagination. We must thank you, dear God, still we have the chance to make our bright lives. Nothing can stop our minds, our lovely thoughts. We are like Goddess!!! We have spiritual powers. We can beat any challenge. Together, we are a big family. Actually we are princesses and like a fairytale. We can make our lovely earth by holding all under eternal umbrella.

Mary, you have done a great job dear. Look everyone! In this hostel, they are so happy and lively. They forget the bitter past and rise up as a Phoenix. What a great pleasure! Such a lively opera, only can be attended by the magic of that book. My best friend-my dear Book!!! I love to write. A new turn of my life is started…My heart speaks all of my untold words---

“ The poem is my reflection”

Expression of heart with the tidal touch of love.

Scatter the rainbow shades, by turning each word that love bird.

For a cozy ride, I'm ready to move on,

All untold words come as dewdrops.

They melt down my iceberg of heart,

Which captivate my soul in a mystic cave.

By the warmth touch of lovely words,

A birth of a new ocean in my earth.

I'm ready to drench there,

An exceptional orchestra is rising gradually.

To make my mind a jolly, kind one.

Heart is pleased by playing the tune of life.

All are reflected by the words,

The expression of my lovely heart.

Help me to rise up as a mountain,

The amplitude goes to touch heaven.

The poem is my reflection ---

A mirror image beyond all imaginations.

Let me flow as a tidal light,

To shine all sites without any hesitation.

I'm Mary, an orphan-I love all orphans as my dear ones, as my family. My hostel is alongside with that orphanage. I move here and there as a fairy. After shift in the hostel, I never forget my pristine abode. At first, I go there to see all the angels, then take my step for onward. Let's see, What's the upcoming event?

April 28, 2021 16:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.