23 comments

Fantasy Inspirational Suspense

Sometimes he suddenly awakens at midnight. Yet that day.... he keeps no justification for wakefulness. Crying the birds, the humming of the owls and mosquitoes, and the pretty flashing cover of the super moon, and the long twinkling expectations putting on stars, flat the rigid hug of ventilating feeling tip to momma's taste and his all-time favorite facet of the plant. He imagined he catches sight of these for the first time in his entity. He spoke to theirs on that overdue dark of 12.30 and they have to retort him. He liked that chatter between them and he felt something unique on that tardy dark and he requested to it's a never-ending journey.

   Yet he believed about the universal globe is processing is under fate and not any role in our preferences and intentions.

“ What did the pupils do this at the time of  23rd in their lives???

    What are their entire ambitions??? "

He deeply down the bottom of the intuition about that....... And relieved with his opinion, that the catching of the visions through the Royal Enfield ride.   

     “What am doing still? and wats the condition me? .. 

       Alright, I simply deducing the leaf of that green beauty to my window.

       It's ok with me. Beyond 3 years before I had a tragedy visited. I suppose that I don't carry that disaster prior, whatever it is being also arresting that stuff of my favorites, through the Royal Enfield.

 “I never expected that heed from him, I abruptly freeze at the juncture. Bit abrupt limb irritation I have for those days but how can he let out that broken answer to me.”

 Again I gave attention to “cut the leg off him prevails the preparatory therapy of cancer to save him”.

    Six months after, now subsist a single-leg individual. I'll arrange myself to my likes and liked the manner of the excursion of me.  I recollect that showery day I'll win the pastime of carrom, 

      “Ho... What a sweaty feel of me, let me take a shower. ”

He finished off her bath and put up with Some comfort. Several moments delayed he felt something happened to me, the back bonds have completely fractured like killing him. Affirmative it's the reality of the crisis. 

       In the late dark, he stared at the window and he giggled about the emotion of Cancer failure, Once that caused my organs and I'll survive the disaster plainly... I'll arrange my introverted leg tone, I think it is the reason for too, impacting on my spine. 

 Abruptly, he stared at the window repeatedly 

Lengthy bit and he pointed out that the leaf of the final one. Hereafter the last day of the leaf 🍂on the tree and what do after the fence left the layer.. literally he looks like a blank, for all time. 

Besides he gets on that image of his yore. 

Cancer appears to my right leg tightly I'll throw away the long and drives the trip to my left leg. Hence he appears to the spine too I'll overcome the means of liking the mattress. 

  He is the type of person who *Don't be a star in the sky, be a candle in the dark*

 his disaster is dangerously affected his body and moved him to the step of being an entry of the DREAM HIGH HOME palliative. 

 Eventually, more than further dream chasers I saw that spots in palliative care. A lengthy gap between 1½years is leaving quickly to hang around here. Unexpectedly somebody thumps on the gate and came into my space.

        she's the nurse of my tempo testing lady and I act like bedtime. The day before the day he came to my place strange. 

        I couldn't get off at any zone because over three years I have a portion of the mattress.  And I'll take pleasure in every moment of my duration with the Window through the unique nature of the plants and shrubs. That the tree is not like a typical plant, he said something about around the community and the being magics to get the odds. Almost all my day-to-day energies of stare windows and analysis to all leaves are falling down the ground. Yes here, the dream chasers are shifting their lives to the next level of the passing task at the same time besides the leaves fell down the underground. Here are these the last leaf and eventually hereafter the last day of this one also to me. The past year and a half of happiness is the perspective of my window to exhibit their meaning.

        There is no similarity between those parts of this leaf and my body image.

 “ But am still excited about why the stranger gave me with any hint???? And how to know me?? What's a strange gift? ”

 These are the repeated topics in my sense. He maintains that gift with his arrows and visualizes it through the window. The gift is awe to him, an entirely fresher, green leaf. 

       He conversed with him, companions in the gloaming through the window. Eventually, the future is our last day. This infers the person specified he and the last leaf of the barrier had approved the next day daylight. And he kept the name of the green glamour of the vivid leaf with her tight and take bedtimes. 

  There is nothing ordinary in life because life itself is mystical, magical, and extraordinary.

It's a fresh day, the new freshness of the fragrance, and birds are freshly invited to him at his special window. He wakes up surprised at the sunrise. Nothing has changed his life he still alive at the instant, he didn't expect it. and he gawked at his window out the leaf it was stunning to him. 

The brown around the edges of the leaf is wholly changed with raw leaflets.

 There is some sort of magic that is unexpected. His favorite journey is looking the window and he continued........ 

When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your journey is.

Here, two days later of his magic day he passing away from the DREAM HIGH HOME. At that similar time that the tree has completely changed like chlorophyll. The window is heretofore to the old standpoint of loneliness.

A single leaf of hope is still a very powerful thing.

June 10, 2021 17:16

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

23 comments

AJNAS JR
14:50 Apr 01, 2022

👌👌👏👏

Reply

Reshma S
15:23 Apr 01, 2022

😁❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
11:40 Jun 11, 2021

Sooppr aayindu reshoooo

Reply

Reshma S
12:17 Jun 11, 2021

❤😁

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
10:46 Jun 11, 2021

👌👌👌👌👌👌

Reply

Reshma S
10:51 Jun 11, 2021

😁

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
10:45 Jun 11, 2021

👍👍👍👍👍

Reply

Show 0 replies
10:45 Jun 11, 2021

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reply

Reshma S
10:51 Jun 11, 2021

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Thrish Shala
08:17 Jun 11, 2021

This story Very well done🥰🥰😍

Reply

Reshma S
08:19 Jun 11, 2021

❤😁

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
07:32 Jun 11, 2021

🏁🏁

Reply

Reshma S
07:47 Jun 11, 2021

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Harisha K
05:59 Jun 11, 2021

🤗😍

Reply

Reshma S
07:21 Jun 11, 2021

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Varsha Sabaridas
03:49 Jun 11, 2021

Keep going❤

Reply

Reshma S
03:51 Jun 11, 2021

❤😁

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Vishnu K
18:39 Jun 10, 2021

Keep going

Reply

Reshma S
18:47 Jun 10, 2021

Yea 😁

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Vishnu K
18:35 Jun 10, 2021

The last line is awesome A single leaf of hope is still a very powerful thing 🔥🔥

Reply

Reshma S
18:45 Jun 10, 2021

🤗❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Vishnu Venugopal
18:01 Jun 10, 2021

🤝keep going.. 🔥💯

Reply

Reshma S
18:20 Jun 10, 2021

😊❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.