0 comments

American Drama Sad

This story contains themes or mentions of suicide or self harm.

I'm Amelia. I go by " Madam Raven Dark". I live in Colorado. I make a living being a fake physic to people and taking their good, hard earned money and not care. It's not my fault they are too stupid to really see all the red flags in front of them. I've been doing fake physic readings for as long as I can remember. My mama, Isabelle, Taught me well. Shes known as "Madam Izzy Belle"

Mama taught herself to do fake readings when a gentleman asked her to do a reading concerning his love life and future. I tell you what, mama did such a good job at the fake reading, the gentleman actually paid her over $200.

Sad thing is, the gentleman believed her so much that he went home and walked in on his fiance breaking into his safe and taking all his savings and literally told him, "I never loved you, only your money". The gentleman was so heartbroken after he put his former fiance in jail and swore off love forever, he went to his bedroom, locked the door, went to his closet, took a box off the top shelf and took out a gun and while sitting on the floor by his bed, he blew his brains out. The police couldn't charge mama for the crime, because her vision was fake. The only thing she was guilty of was taking money from the gentleman.

I have a small shop near my place. I normally have 3-5 customers a day. And I tell them such far out things, I almost believe them myself. I tell people they are going to come in large sums of money, or possibly getting a better job or anything, just to see the looks on their faces and take their money.

The day before my life changed forever, I had a customer come in and take a seat at my table. I make each customer wait for several minutes, just to get a read off them. The customer was a young beautiful girl with red hair and blue eyes. She had an aura about her I couldn't exactly read, I didn't think of it much at the time.

I walked into the room and she looked right at me and smiled a little smile. She told her name was Tiffany and she got my info from a former client. She wanted to try me out.

I obliged her, of course. Tiffany took out her wallet and told me if I did a good reading, she'd pay a large sum of money. That made me smile, seeing all that money coming to me.

So, I put on my act. I took her hand and looked at her, while acting like I was reading her hand. I told Tiffany that she was looking for love while trying to find a job. I told her so much crap, I almost laughed. But, while the end of the session was coming to a close, a light spark came of Tiffanys hand and it made me gasp. Tiffany just smiled.

She tells me she knows who I am and what I do is wrong. I just shrug my shoulders and tell her she has the wrong person. Tiffany then tells me that because I have no remorse for what I do, that I would have to live the rest of my life telling the truth to people at their readings and live with the consequences of my actions. I just look at her, laugh and tell her to pay me for her session.

That night, i went to bed. Dreaming of all the money I was going to make and not caring of the consequences of what I do.

I should have listened to Tiffany....

That morning, I woke up and smiled. A brand new day.

After I got ready and went to my shop, a client walked up to me and asked me to do a quick read. She had a feeling something wasn't right. I took her hand and told her that a close friend was suicidal and to be ready to be there to comfort the family.

She called me later that day and told me a friend of hers killed herself because of an affair that took place and the family split up. I was in shock.

I told another client they were going to get a better life.

They called me that day and told me they won the lottery and moving out of state, while accepting a huge job promotion.

I told another client that they would be getting another mouth to feed and better resources.

They contacted me later to inform me they were expecting a child and had gotten approved for government help.

The one I truly cannot believe came true was when I told a client their lives were going to get dangerous and deadly.

I told them they were going to meet some people and accept some work.

The job was for the Mafia and the people were their connections.

The client accepted a job that made them an "accountant" and they had to work for "family". The client had to kill "clients" and make money off the books. Apparently, this job took them years.

When I heard about this, I literally couldn't believe my ears.

So far, all the physic readings I did came out true. And they still are coming true.

No matter what I tell each client, it happens.

A lot of suicides, murders, robberies, rape, including the best readings ALL came true!!

My life is now a nightmare....

My power is out of control. I am scared. Word of mouth is out about my physic visions and there are people who want me to literally work for them only. Mama heard about what happened and wanted a piece of the action. But I saw her death instead... she was murdered by a former client because of greed.. mam could never hide her lust for money.

January 01, 2022 07:16

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.