8 comments

Adventure Inspirational Friendship

I can only think of a person who has an unassailable moral compass, that must be you, and can only be you.

You are an infantry soldier, who was tough enough to go through intelligent trainings and always keep looking forward to go to a higher rank in the military, and you succeeded, by becoming a military officer, who has the courage and empathy to lead and coach platoons to fight with enemies.

You are a humble teacher, who dedicated his career in guiding and coaching peers or juniors to march forward and toward their dreams. You became a professor with your expertise and you enjoyed learning and teaching at the same time. You often say, being a teacher destroy one’s soul, it is because once you become a teacher, you are responsible to learn every detail of the discipline and there are abundant of them. Your sense of responsibility just makes you feel humble about the unknow knowledge but yet you are enjoying being humble. You have all the humility in your entire body and soul.

You are a dedicated and devoted true Man who is always ready to sacrifice. You are a person who would do anything to make people happy, because you said, you feel happy when you see people around you are happy. You would rather yourself suffer a little to bring others joy. You served in the army for many years and you enjoyed the environment because you think your job is to save more lives. You also sacrifice your retirement time to Humane Society to save wild dogs and cats, not only because you loved dogs, but you think, there is no life should be given up.

You are a person with the strongest integrity who can resist any temptations. As one of the politicians, you said you didn’t like the political environment because politicians are telling too many lies and you are a very truthful person. However, you stayed a Military Judge after you retired from the infantry. You are the most truthful person I have ever seen, and your favourite rule is, “tell the truth or say nothing”, which has inspired me for so long and I always think of it before I take any action and make any choice.

You are an excellent leader with great compassion. As an Infantry Army Leader, you made yourself study psychology because you felt responsible for hundreds of soldiers in your platoon. You felt that their lives were at your hand and you needed to make sure no one was put in a situation that could risk their lives. This is a true high level of compassion when it comes to life and death. After retiring from the infantry, until today, you still keep in contact with these soldiers and you are still calling them buddies.

You are a splendid example for perseverance. Infantry soldiers need to keep their physicals fit and resist all the temptation from the civilian life including tasty food. Nowadays, your body weight still remain the same as the weight you had in the army. Also, no matter how hard is it in life, no matter how many of your buddies got PTSD or other related mental health problems, you still believe that, you are playing as a role model in helping your buddies to get through all these difficulties. You stay positive and optimistic and always being the brightest flower in your community.

You are a true Man with great sense of duty. You said, most of jobs are boring, and the trick of success is never give up. You never start a task and leave it unfinished. This is your sense of responsibility. You also think that a person should always keep busy because it is very irresponsible to waste a person’s time to do nothing. You always believe that one should always take responsibilities for the others to have a meaningful life.

You are a true sweetheart who always give people hopes and dreams. I remember when I met you, I was in the lowest bottom of the valley, I felt lost and desperate and couldn’t see the future. I am scared of the unknown. All of a sudden, you appeared in front of me like an Angel, who talked to me and smiled at me, and told me your stories as a soldier. You said, “if I could still feel the pain, it only means that, you are still alive”. This gave me a great laugh and I loved your optimistic and simple soldier mind. I was inspired by your story and stood back to my feet. I can proudly say, I am still here, it is because of you. You also made many people’s dream come true. I mean, how many people can drive airplane and tanks to go to work? How many people can go to such a high position in the Army? You are always a phenomenal existence to me, a brave and smart soldier.

You are also a person with great sense of humour. Although you didn’t mean to be humorous, but you demonstrated with your humility and cuteness while being your friend. No one could ever feel you are a soldier and you never give people an impression that you are an Army Officer. Instead, you always feel like a very friendly convenient store man who loved helping the community and always keep you smile. As you always say, you feel happy when you see others are happy.

You are an Angel with the greatest level of forgiveness. No matter how bad and sinful I thought I was, how many terrible things I had done and how awful I feel myself, you always say to me, that nothing can’t be restarted and I should always get ready to go back to the origin. You demonstrated with yourself being in the Army when you failed so many times and had to try again and again. I was total inspired by your soldier spirit and always love your optimistic character.

I love you my soldier Man, you are always the cutest being on the planet.  

July 16, 2021 14:41

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

8 comments

Driss Boutat
13:33 Sep 24, 2021

Your story is amazing and the cutest story I read🙏

Reply

Show 0 replies
Yuki LangShan
14:30 Jul 30, 2021

Nice story, written so well.

Reply

Muffin Hill
16:03 Jul 30, 2021

Thank you!

Reply

Yuki LangShan
17:20 Jul 30, 2021

You're welcome! Your stories really inspire me :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Giovanni Profeta
16:45 Jul 20, 2021

Great story Xinlan.

Reply

Muffin Hill
16:46 Jul 20, 2021

Thank you. This is a real person.

Reply

Giovanni Profeta
17:00 Jul 20, 2021

I wrote about real person too on my story called "The great march." take a look and tell me your impressions.

Reply

Muffin Hill
19:00 Jul 20, 2021

Sure, I will.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.