0 comments

Funny Friendship Teens & Young Adult

"Thank you, Amanda. You're a great help," Kix said happily to the manager of an Italian restaurant. "You're always welcome, Prince Kendrick. Our restaurant will give our best service and make your dinner date the most romantic and lavish," Amanda said reassuringly. "Oh! Thank you. Bye," he said a bit shocked. He cut the line throwing his body to his bed and sigh. If only Amanda knows, she's not going to say those. But he will make sure that this date will be the most romantic date her first love has ever had so that she will remember him forever. He smiles happily blushing at his own thoughts.


Chix stole and crashed King Charle's billion-dollar sports car and was charged with reckless driving and overspeeding under alcohol influence. As punishment, he was assigned to manage the preparations for the charity events of their kingdom for the whole year. As a friend, Chix dragged him into doing what he calls "slave chores" by asking King Kendrick instead of him as a friend and as the person who's going to do the chores.


They were painting the walls with sky blue motif after clearing and cleaning the whole area for the grand venue of the charity ball. Chix noticed Kix spacing out staring at the distance. He followed his gaze.


Kix is staring at the most beautiful girl she has ever met. He's falling in love for the first time in his seventeen years of life. He feels like the world around him has slowed down. Her hair looks like a fluffy red velvet cake. She looks like soft bouncy cotton candy. She smells like vanilla. "Hello, handsome!" the girl kissed Chix on the cheeks and hugged him tight. Kix suddenly faced the wall to continue painting. His jealousy is kicking him. "Hey, get off," Chix exclaimed keeping his voice low. The girl laughs. "What? You don't miss this beautiful girl!?" the girl chuckles playfully teasing Chix. "He's not even grateful to have her in his place?" Kix asked to his self mad at his friend. "Oh! You have a handsome friend. Hi!" the girl waved at Kix. His heart suddenly jumped out of his chest. He smiles at her timidly. He feels alive and warm inside his chest. "Your friend is gorgeous. Your adorable," she said to Chix praising him for having a gorgeous friend. Kix's heart danced in happiness to her praise. Chix frowned at her. "Okay then, I think I'm gonna freshen up and snuggle you later," the girl snaps her fingers and gives Chix a playful wink. Kix's world suddenly crashed. His jealousy is eating him raw. Chix, on the other hand, frowned at the girl and the latter laughed at him and she's gone.


Kix keeps silent while working. Chix noticed the change of mood at him thinking he's maybe tired and hungry. They had a snack break. "I think let's continue tomorrow. You look tired," Chix suggested while eating feeling awkward to his friend's silence. "We finish up the paint so that it will be dry tomorrow," Kix said.


They finished up painting the walls and stop the job for the day. The two took a shower and slept together in Chix's room.


The next morning, "Hey! Wait up!" Kix yells following Chix. Chix throw him a key as he mounted his bike, "C'mon!" he said. Kix catches the key and mounted his chosen bike.


The two young princes hit the road over speeding. The booked restaurant to cater at the charity ball was canceled and Chix did not cancel anything. The boutique called offering slots and mentioned if Chix wants to rebook his canceled catering service.


They parked in front of the restaurant with screeching sounds on tires. They run off inside the boutique quickly. "Ms. Montelle!" Chix yells at the woman wearing a red office suit and about to enter the office door. "Hey, Charles! You canceled your reservation. Are you-" the woman was cut. "-No! I did not cancel anything!" Chix said catching his breath. "I want you to book it for me same time, same schedule," Chix said. Ms. Montelle smiles sweetly, "Sure, Prince Charles! I will rebook it now," she said. They entered her office and Ms. Montelle worked on her computer for awhile. "Okay! It's all done. The restaurant will cater at the charity ball," she said smiling at Chix. "Thank you. Who canceled my reservations anyway?" Chix asked finally.


"A woman with a name Elizabeth Cloud called," Ms. Montelle answered. Chix's eyes literally opened wide. "Wha- that crazy woman!?" Chix exclaims with his voice raised.


The two princes went back to the palace. "What!? H- Why did y- Urgh!" Chix called all of his reservations and found out all of his reservations were canceled. He rebooked all of the same schedules. He's boiling mad for almost an hour.


"That @#$%&* woman! I hate her so much!" Chix grunts controlling his anger. He brushed his hands to his curly blonde hair and throw his tired body on the bed. "She's gonna pay for this," he said calmly and tired. "I think, whoever did this to you, wanted you to fail," Kix said to comfort his friend. "Thank heavens I found out early. I told them not to cancel anything if it is not me. My father will totally disown me this time. Have you ever heard a charity ball canceled after sending invitations? No! Father will exile me if I cause another mishap again," Chix answered. "I want El C to pay for this though," he added. "Her only weakness is boys. He loves to date since her first boyfriend left her," he said. "So, what are you going to do?" Kix asked.


Chix stares at him and gets up from the bed. "I want you to date her," he said looking into Kix's eyes. "What? Are you crazy?" Kix asked laughing. "I know, El C would be head over heels for you once you two got connected. I mean, who wouldn't like the most popular, handsome prince of Victoria Kingdom?" he explained. "I know. Just don't emphasize that to me with something under your sleeves," he said. "You know, I never had a girlfriend at my age. I'm seventeen. Because I am not interested in dating," Kix refuses. "What- Really!?" Chix exclaims surprised.


"Y-yeah...just keep it down, will you?" Kix covered his friend's mouth with his hand. "Hahaha!" Chix burst when Kix moved away. Kix frowned at him annoyed. "Stop it," he said. Chix stops, "Okay. Why don't you have your first date with El C?" he pushed. "No, dude. I am a man of my word," he refused again. "I'm not interested with girls," he said blankly. Chix's eyes have grown wide to his words, "Wha- are you a gay!?" he asked deliberately. Kix's eyes grow wider surprised at his thoughts, "Are you crazy!? Of course not! Like I have a crush on you!? Eew!" he grimaced sourly. "Oh! Sorry. But you said you were not interested with girls so I th-" Kix cut him, "-doesn't mean I'm interested with men, with you? Dude that's urgh!" he completely denies. "Maybe you don't like me but you like other m-" Chix tried to justify his thoughts but Kix cut in, "-stop!" he said a bit mad because of annoyance. Chix pursed his lips and stopped. A minute of silence between them.


"Y'know, the first time El C sets eyes on you, I can tell that she likes you," Chix said calmly trying to persuade him. "When she met you yesterday, I can tell that she's into you. She's probably want to date you. She loves dating guys she likes but before the date ends, she's breaking up with the guy," Chix said. "Wait a minute, that red-haired girl was El C? She's the one who canceled your reservations!?" Kix exclaims surprised. "Yeah. She's that evil witch who tried to sabotage my punishment," Chix answered. Kix nods and smiles. "So you want me to revenge on that gorgeous girl?" Kix said smiling ear to ear. Chix noticed something in him. He gave the dreamy Kix a confused stare. "Do you like her?" he asked. Kix grins blushing. It tells all. "No. No. No way. You're crazy," Chix said. "But you said that I am the only one who can do your revenge?" Kix said smiling ear to ear. "Are you serious? You look more vulnerable than her. She's used to dating. She can toy you. She ditches men before the date ends." Chix explains. "Aw! What if she ditches me?" Kix asked. "Are you crazy? That matters to you!? Unbelievable!" Chix exclaims thinking Kix was worried about breaking up with the girl when they need to revenge on her. "You look like you'd be more capable of being avenged on. Which is highly possible with your cardiac condition right now," Chix said in a low voice. "But I can try to date her?" Kix said. "I thought you're not interested in girls? And you're forgetting that you're a man of your own word," Chix said. "Well, I was so much jealous when she kissed you and you were not even interested in her. I was mad at you when you didn't recognize her presence," he explains.


Chix remembers what happened yesterday. "So that was the change of mood? How come you didn't tell me?" Chix asked. "I can't do that. You look like you're so in love with her and you just fell out of love like what happened with El," Kix explains. "Are you- Oh my god!" Chix was shocked at what Kix was thinking yesterday. He gets his jealousy now. "Hahaha!" he laughed out loud. "What?" Kix asked annoyed. "Nothing! I'll arrange your date and you find your own restaurant. El C likes Italian food," he said still laughing. Kix just ignored him.


Kix tried to calm his heart. He's wearing an elegant suit and he's holding three red roses in his hands. As he entered the restaurant, he saw a guy about forty's of age talking to El C. He gave El C a card and left. He composed his self before walking to their reserved table. Chix was able to set up their date and kept reminding him to dump her before she could. As he gets near their table, El C wiped her eyes. "She's crying..." he said to himself. "Hi! Uhm I'm sorry. You were not supposed to see me like this," she stood up. Kix hugged her to stop her. El C cried to his teen chest.


They settle for food after awhile. "I'm so sorry for earlier. I was-" she tries to explain but Kix stops her. "-it's okay. I'm happy I was able to comfort you at times like that," he said. El C smiles. It warms his heart, too. They continue their date except Kix did not follow Chix's plan although he never intended to do it.


On their way home, Kix is driving while El C sits beside him. "So, you accidentally met at the restaurant and that guy was your first boyfriend and he invited you to his wedding tomorrow. How do you feel about it?" he said after El C told him her story with her first boyfriend. "I don't want to go. Maybe a day after I will be ready," she said. "I can come with you if you need me," he said. She smiles a timid smile which far from his first impression of her. "Sure! Thanks!" she smiles. Her face brightens and Kix feels happy that she's happy. He doesn't have a plan of updating Chix. "How did you and my brother get to know each other?" El C asked as a change of topic. "Your brother? Who?" he asked curiously. "Chix?" she answered. To his surprise, his eyes literally grew big. "Chix is your brother!?" he exclaims. "Yes! Why? Didn't he tell you?" she asked. "Uhm no! I mean he didn't. Yeah. Uh huh..." he said nervously. "Why are you red-headed with straight hair and Chix is blonde and curly?" he asked hiding his shock. "Well, I dyed my hair and rebonded it," she explains. He pursed his lips and focused on driving. He remembers how he was so jealous of him. He even told him his feelings yet how come he didn't tell him. He was embarrassed and a bit mad. He wants to revenge on Chix at the thought that he knows everything. They talked about their families on their way.


After one day, Kix and El C went to visit El C's ex at his house with his wife. They are waiting in the living room and saw a beautiful picture frame at the table. Kix picks it up and shows it to El C. They both hold the wedding picture in the picture frame while staring at it. It is a picture of a happy couple. El C smiles. Kix put his arm around her shoulder. They stayed that way for long.

February 13, 2021 17:10

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.