0 comments

General

Birthdays are so precious day of everybody's life. It brings new energy and new ambition in our life. Birthdays give a boost and happiness in a person. It must be celebrated with friends and family. Birthdays bring all people near each other. Birthdays help to forget our sorrows for a while. It brings some pleasure sometime in our life. Birthdays gives happiness to kids, children and young people.It is celebration time for them. But for the old people birthdays, are not for celebration but it is for worship to God. Birthdays come once in a year, so it has an unique importance .

Once a poor child saw a birthday party of rich child from outside his home. Rich child enjoyed by eating birthday cake and also enjoyed with his friends by playing games. He was also happy with his family. So he saw upside in the sky and said to God that I m poor so I m not happy. God replied him that it is all about previous deeds of yours so that you are poor. From that day onwards the poor child remained happy and he never thought of his poverty. He never complained his situation to God but he lived a happy life with less desires.He only thanked God for giving him all necessary things for his livelihood.

The moral of the story is never compare our life with other's life, everybody has his own destiny and time.

I am Toral Vyas from Ahmedabad

August 05, 2019 16:57

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.