How "the Eternals" were formed

Written in response to: Set your story in a labyrinth that holds a secret.... view prompt

0 comments

Fantasy Creative Nonfiction Friendship

This story contains themes or mentions of physical violence, gore, or abuse.

My life is full of unfortunate events, let me tell you!

We were in a fucking Labyrinth, where I have no clue. Everyone was so quiet, probably scared as it was extremely dark and very cold. Did I mention we had to squeeze into some of the spaces? Well, We did.  

“So if we were to make it out alive from this hell hole can we get some shrimp??” 

There was no doubt in my mind that Leto was talking. “Oh shut the hell up!”

 and that was Kira scolding Leto. Kira is really pretty. Nevermind. I sound really gay. Maybe I am?? 

I was getting lost in my thoughts as I tripped onto a trap. This Labyrinth has a lot of secrets. And I had gotten impaled with a spear.  “WHAT THE-” I was screaming my butt off and there was blood everywhere. “ are you okay?? Where's the ambrosia?”  Aiko put her hand around my mouth to calm me down but it wasn't helping as my new shirt was now covered in fresh blood. `im going to kill myself there was a lot of chaos. Then I fainted. 

“ oh, dear..”

I keep having these nightmares so I try to avoid sleeping but it's not even helping...This new nightmare didn't really look like a nightmare. We were at a seafood place and everyone had a shrimp in their hand. 

“ A toast to the person we love the most” the crowd of the 5 of us was mixed with tears and laughter. And I was looking around, wasn't it 6 of us? Then I realized Aiko was gone. Symbolizing Aiko is dead.

Before I could connect any thoughts I felt a sharp pain across my face. 

“ wake up loser!”

 No doubt that was Thana talking to me. She's always harsh, like give me a break. I decided to wake up before she degraded me to max extension.

  “Where are we?” I looked at 5 of them.

 “More lost than we were before you fainted”

¨Blame Chaya for everything!` 

“Give me a break please!” I cried out for dear life. 

“I´ll make myself faint again!”

 Someone slapped me and I became quiet

“Let's go Chaya” Kira looked at me and lifted her hand out. Why are women so hot?? I got flustered and let her help me up.

“where are we going?”

“To find a door. Then I can guide us”

We walked around the Labyrinth all of us holding hands so no one GOT IMPALED BY A SPEAR. Leto was using his flames to give us light. Did I mention he was the reason I almost died twice? He is really generous. As we were walking we had to squeeze into a tight fit. 

“My boobs are too fat”

“suck it up”

Every time we talked about girly things, Leto's face was always flushed. We were squeezing in the tight hole. Heulwen saw something in the distance. Not to be that type of person but Heulwen was covered in yellow bracelets and her outfit was bright pink. So ofc we never got lost when she was in the lead. 

“Is that person dead..”

“wha-”

Before another word could even come out of someone's mouth the thing started chasing after us.

“ I HATE MY LIFE!”

We started running as fast as we could and our hands were still together. Someone almost tripped.  Pretty sure it was Leto as per usual. Am I the only one that's puffing out of breath?  

“It's still chasing us!”

“What is that thing?”

“let's fight it!”

Before we could stop this MANIAC from getting us all killed, Aiko pulled out her `phone` btw it’s fake because demi-gods aren't allowed to have a phone. It attracts monsters. Her phone turned into a beautiful golden Katana. 

“I’ve missed you baby”

Before we left the world came down to hell. Her dad is from Japan. So we did get provided with really cool things.  Then she ran towards the ugly beast and charged towards the monster. It got really mad. And everyone had to start running but I saw a door and everyone was screaming and Aiko was behind us running faster since the monster was behind her. Kira tried to open the door but our life is filled with unfortunate events. 

“ We are going to die!”

Leto was being mature for once and burned the door down for us. He is really so generous. As we walked into the room we fell into a void. Something broke my fall, thank the lord. But I think it was someone's back..yikes. 

“OW”

“Where are we…”

I looked around and I was on top of Kira. She is the one that broke my fall

”s..sorry” 

She laughed and I got up helping her up as well. 

“Stop it love birds”

I kicked Leto in his shin and he winced as the others looked for an exit. “we gotta climb”

“eye ya captain!”

I got a glare and went to examine where we fell.

 “How many stories are in a Labyrinth”

“I don't know”

Eventually, we found a little `X` spot. Maybe X does mark the spot unless it's gonna lead us to death. Kira and I stomped on it until the entrance broke. 

 “crawl.”

so we did crawl it was tighter and a little harder but we made out. There was dirt in places there should not be dirt. `Phoebe.` That's who we were looking for. The goddess of prophecies…If I was being honest. I'm scared. What if we get a deadly fate.  We crawled out the hole and went over to the things. 

“Why is she so raggedy”

“I hope you get cursed.”

Kira went up first and we all stood around in a circle, I was holding Kira’s hand. The little goblin-like creature…sorry is that rude? Her eyes turned red. And blue fumes were coming out. Then her mouth opened.

“He who shall keep everything to himself”

“Shall suffer great remorse until the end.”

“May this hero die in honor”

And we got met with a deadly fate as I predicted. Leto was the only boy so that sentence was directed to him. But always our life is unfortunate. And someone was chasing us. 

“KILL THEM”

And we started running as fast as we could and I swear I started crying. But then Something happened and Aiko fell to the ground. And we all rushed to the spot where she was. She was covered in blood. They impaled her with a Hydra arrow. Her mouth was foaming and her stomach was bleeding and everyone was shocked. We were going to lose our friend. Kira gave her ambrosia. Aiko was groaning in pain and she and Leto were staring at each other. Leto was crying.

~later that evening~

We found a resting spot so Aiko could rest but she wasn't doing any better and everyone was sure she was going to die. Leto was in denial, still being by her side. He was humming softly her favorite song. The melody to “Doughnut by Twice”  Her bleeding wasn't even stopping and she could barely open her eyes but she was holding Leto's hand.

 “ Kiwotsukete, Watashi no ai. Gomen'nasai.”   Aiko told Leto softly and Aiko slipped into her eternal slumber.

This story is by a 13year old so if you have any feedback that can help pls suggest anything! thanks.

December 17, 2021 02:16

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.