Have you ever heard the expression 4 eyed?

Submitted into Contest #105 in response to: Write about a character who can suddenly see through another person's eyes — literally.... view prompt

0 comments

Coming of Age Contemporary Inspirational

   When you are first conceived and grow in the womb your eyes develop like a creature of the water. At birth you are introduced to the brightness of light. When you become an adult, if you choose to you can expand your mind and attunement to your surroundings by changing your mental outlook. One way of doing this by meditation or putting yourself into a trance. What you need to understand is that if you get heavily invested in this you might have some really interesting experience. In fact, some people would swear they were on a drug induced high. So now that you kind of understand that let me tell you about a trance meditation experience that involves sight.

   You see my dear reader, I am blue eyed, and all though that is not incredible unique, more often than not, I am in the company of brown eyed people. Especially since my one child is brown eyed and so are my grandchildren. Now they did all have a phase during early infancy were they had a brief moment of indigo color eyes and the youngest one went from blue to grey to hazel. When I was very little I was blued with white curly hair. By the age of two I had begun to notice that my eyes saw things differently. I would have something akin to visions. When I was learning to read, I would read paragraphs in a book and then later go back and what was written was not the same as I had read.

    I was very close to being 5 when we moved the US permanently. I got to know my father’s mother who was also blued and my mother’s sister, again another blued person. One day I asked my grandmother if people with blue eyes were different than those with brown ones. She tried not to laugh and explained no not really but said, “you young lady come from a long line of people that are aware of other powers then those of the humans. When it is time, you will learn about your sight.” I tucked that away for future reference.

    Time did indeed pass and I got to the age where I felt it was important to understand more about my eyes and the way they worked. I actually took a job at an optometrist to learn the physical realities. Then I began meditating. I could get into a trance like state without much effort after a while. Then I began having vivid dreams. I reflect on how many creatures upon this earth were classified as mammals and vertebrates and had eyes with round black pupils. I knew that some of what I was seeing was very real but it wasn’t from my memory or my own eyes. I began to realize the important of the spirit animal or the soul of prayer. I also began to understand something known as the ancestor’s teachings. In these cases I realized that even though I was not changing in the physical realm my senses were traveling to various places where I could learn. However, I also began to realize that there were some areas in my life that I was out of sync. In addition, as I become more attuned to these realities, I could sense the presence of others. Some positive and others negative. So, if you are going to have the experience of literally wearing, seeing, and sensing another’s eye you need to be aware of Someone telling you “Oh did I see what? I’m four eyed at the moment.” Or them telling “Oh, I’m being an air head right now,”

    The “Contact game.” Or the wearing of another eyes. Step one, you must always be aware of free will. You do not have to spend your whole time on the planet seeing for someone else. Step two, know when your free will is being violated. Step three, be aware of creativity. Step four, before you begin make sure you have a focal point. Object person or thing that can bring you back to yourself. So, you then relax, maybe chant, maybe listen to a sound, like water, and your eye quest or journey begins. You can usually tell if it’s a critter because you’ll see a lot of country. Lakes, mountains, valleys, woods. If it’s a person you see and incident or something going on in the other world. Sometimes you end up having a staring contest with another soul. Once you get the hang of it you can actually seek for things or people.

  The main key is to know how to snap yourself back. When I first began the four eyed game, I had no control. But since I was only two and didn’t understand it that isn’t surprising. Now that I’m older I can usually stay pretty focused. It is a very draining practice but it also can relief stress and tension. Mainly I play the game for creative purposes. Or for the seeking of the inspirational. The most challenging is when you are wearing your ancestor’s eye. You can almost always tell. You feel a sense of familiarity. You might even have an audio of that person’s voice. Most often they are trying to get you to understand something that they did that might be affecting your life. Or they are trying to help you remember something that you had forgotten.

  There are actual to career paths if you know how to be four eyed. On is what is called a dream weaver and the other is called a sleeper cell trainer. It mostly depends on when you start your training and who you train with. There have been some exceptional movies made that deal with the ramifications of being four eyed. As for me yes, I have literal have been fully conscious and known someone is wearing my eyes and there for have learned to wear there in return. My eyes have physical paid a price for this and will have to were glasses in some for or another unit my physical body no longer needs sight.

August 05, 2021 00:19

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.