22 comments

Sad LGBTQ+ Fiction

I heard the rain bashing against the building, and did my best to ignore it. It just reminded me about the world though. My brows scrunch up. I bit the inside of my lip looking at the glowing screen of fibers. I let out a small groan looking over to him. "I don't know Dane, what do you want?" He blinks, staring at me. I sigh, folding my arms. "Daane." I whine. His head and shoulders drop, but I offer a tiny smile seeing that glimmer in his eyes.

I could stare in those eyes forever I think, just.. Not doing anything, just feeling happy. I smile. I could do that, I could live with that. I glance at the screen momentarily, my smile faltering ever so slightly. 

I've lost my cool

I'm not sure how to act

"Okay.." He says, raising his head. I inhale deeply. His hair hung over his face just enough to hide a few bits of his eyes(he looked like that anime character, the one about to attack, but in a good way). His eye smile reached his actual face. He pulled an arm behind his back(making me remember his cute funny little thing where he puts his arms behind him, as if he was serving royalty, no matter who it was), and rose his arm. 

I blink, taking a step back a bit confused. "Eh?-" My face reddened(a bit more than it already was, I'm sure) as Dane's hand encompassed my face. "Rewee?" I heard Dane chuckle. My shoulders dropped in small amounts of annoyance. Really though, I didn't mind. It was Dane we were talking about here!

Not even sure how I can keep my pride intact

Well, I don't know if this is it

"You're red, Schnuckiputzi." He whispers, leaning closer.(I fucking called it.) Thank goodness his hand covering my face hid the majority of my blushing. 

Not exactly sure what to say, I wondered what I should do. Of course, with me being me, I I decided I should lick his hand. And when I saw as his eyes narrow in confusion, then widen in shock and realization, good Gods did I feel satisfied.(Me, Samantha Rivers making Dane Carter confused and shocked? In the same day? A wonderful feeling, a prideful one.) He reared back pulling his hand away from my face: "Igitt!" He barked, shaking his hand as if that'd get my saliva off. I laughed, smiling my ass off. 

But can't you see?

"Must you do that?" He asks, aggressively wiping his hands against his pants. Watching this made me feel a bit guilty, just then remembering his small phobia of anything slimy, wet or sticky. 

' 'Shit- sorry Dane.' I say offering my hoodie sleeve for sacrifice.' Is what I'd imagine I'd do, but of course… I was a bratty one, so I would do something different.

No, I'm not falling for you

"Aw, I'm sorry babes." I say adjusting my posture, shoving my hands into my hoodie pockets, acting confident. "But uhm.." I glance around the tiny closet like room(my anxiety showing) before leaning towards him. He meets me with slightly annoyed eyes. I smirked. "Are you gonna help me order, or what?" I say quietly(almost as if I was the one leading this, thing). That familiar annoyance turned playful as yet again(showing he was the one leading, not I), he shoves his hand onto my face. Dane gently shook my head left to right, right to left and back and back again. "Bmbs!"

"Oh hush Schnuckiputzi, you asked for it." He replies with a smile pulling his hand away. I huff folding my arms. "Now.. You remember what they have, yes?" He cracking his knuckles(but in the end, I have control..). 

So, please have mercy on me

Dane also adjusted his posture and where his weight was focused so he could pop his back too, before he reached a hand to his lip. 

I leaned against the wall, watching him as he gently tugged at his lips pulling out a tiny gold needle. At the end, opposite of his fingers was a tiny hollow sphere. He let out a slow exhale and the gold almost hesitantly turned to a silver. I take my arms out of my pockets, folding them across my chest(smiling even more noticing that I have a noticeable chest). 

Dane flicked the unique needle at the mystical glowing screen, watching it, unthread, itself. The threads, fibers(whatever) weaved around the needle. "Activate: Glaixul." He whispers. I chew the inside of lip(I've always had a thing for deep voices, and Dane's accent- Gods damned!). 

I'm not gasping for air

I want you to be here

"Glaixul activated." An almost equally enchanting voice responds, the threads/fibers glowing less and less. I stand straight, folding an arm around his waist, staring at the strange needle. I notice him smiling from the corner of my eye.

"Glaixul, deliver two chocolate fudge milkshakes and three large cheeseburgers with pickles, to Wesley College." He says eyeing me. I smile, leaning against him.

'Thank you.' I mouth.

'Of course, Schnuckiputzi.' He replies.

I'm not ready for hand-holding

It's not love, I swear

I shoved my hands into my pockets, following Dane out of tiny room. "You need to start learning how to order, yourself, Samantha." He says, eyeing me. I meet his gaze, staring into those stupid blue eyes. I smile slightly, shrugging and looking back towards the street.

"Why though? It's so cool seeing you do that." I reply. He lets out a sigh, a bit frustrated.

"Ich weiß aber.." His shoulders drop again. "But I can't always do that." I frown looking at him.

"Why not?" He turns over to look at me. The darkness underneath his eyes all the more clearer underneath these stupid ass streetlights. 

"You know why.." My heart fell. I clenched my jaw. Why must I be like this? If it was possible, my jaw clenched even more. I pushed him. "Samantha, meine liebling.." 

It might be closer to despair

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Schnuckiputzi means cutie pie in German

Igitt means gross/ew in German

Ich weiß aber.. means I know but..

meine liebling means my darling 

        *The meine is feminine with the e at the end, if I understand my class correctly, I apologize if it's not grammatically correct)

The song in here(italics) is despair by leo.(not me)

June 16, 2022 03:26

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

22 comments

Philia S
10:13 Jun 20, 2022

Wait, iT WAS A DREAM? DANE DIED? Apologies for showing up here unannounced but I read this story and twas lovely indeed. I just had to know what happened. TvT

Reply

Crows_ Garden
12:52 Jun 20, 2022

Someone finally figured it out. Woo! No worries! Show here unannounced anytime! I'm glad you found this story enjoyable, thank you for reading : )

Reply

Philia S
14:27 Jun 20, 2022

You are cruel. >:( Poor Dane. And poor Samantha, oh dear me. Couldn't you have Samantha die too then they could nicely reunite in the after-life in my imagination but ah-tis what makes a story lovely after all. I live to write angst. Not read it, of course. Oof, I went off on a tangent again-I tend to do that, my apologies.

Reply

Crows_ Garden
14:34 Jun 20, 2022

I admit to that. And I get where you're coming from with Samantha, however.. Look at the last bit on the story, not the translations, but the actual last story bit. It's Samantha's fault. This is her guilt, her sorting through it. Writing and reading angst is usually my go to(stupid anime fanfics...) so I can get the reading it and wanting them to live happily ever after. Don't worry about tangets, I adore them. Feel free to do that anywhere.

Reply

Philia S
14:37 Jun 20, 2022

I did think it was her guilt(as a first-hand experience-er) but I didn't quite think myself to be correct about it cause his death, itself was left to speculation. Ah, webtoons for me. XD I don't quite watch anime. But relatable!

Reply

Crows_ Garden
14:59 Jun 20, 2022

The dream was manifested by her guilt, Dane's death was done from.. Stupidly doing something for her 24/7. Speculation is my favorite thing if I'm going to be honest. I miss reading webtoons, those were amazing!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

is it bad how i understood the german before i read the translations or am i just big brained lmaooo please part 2 🤌🤌🤌 AND PLEASE DONT MAKE ME SOB *takes out tissues anyway*

Reply

Crows_ Garden
20:42 Jun 17, 2022

No- just means you understand languages lol And uhm.. Part two ain't possible. Ehehe... *sweats nervously*

Reply

xDDDD ohno no *dies* *revives using Rinne Rebirth* *trips/j*

Reply

Crows_ Garden
02:28 Jun 18, 2022

Ye Mhm- Tsuki XD

Reply

XDDDD im rewatching the anime and rinne rebirth was so cool lol

Reply

Crows_ Garden
20:53 Jun 20, 2022

XD Lowkey jealous rn

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.