0 comments

Christian Adventure Inspirational

Have you ever wondered that while you are trying to be patient in all things the all things are really trying out your patience. The story I want to share begins with a man whose mother and wife loved him too much.

One day the man's mother was hospitalized and the man was not worried at first. While in the hospital, his mother told him that she wants to go out of the hospital after four days. The man just thought this is because his mother just wanted to go home. On the fourth day at 12 midnight, the mother had a heart attack. The man was informed on the phone and he rushed into the hospital. When he arrived the doctors were trying to resuscitate the mother. One of the doctor came out to speak to the man and advice that they normally inject 10 vials to a patient within one hour on the resuscitation process. The man asked the doctor, "How many vials have you used on my mom?" The doctor said, "They were injecting the eighth vial when I came out." The doctor left the man and went in. The man who was left in the aisle of the hospital fell to his knees and began praying, "Lord, am I too evil that you suddenly make these things happen and caught me off guard. If there is forgiveness, please give me time to be able to talk with my mother." After praying the doctor came out and said, " The patient was resurrected on the ninth bottle. " The man went in and talked with his mother. He sang her songs from Psalms. In between, he would cry while singing. Though he is married with 3 children he felt helpless like a child in his situation now. After 9 hours, his mother suffered from the 4th heart attack and left the world. To make things worst, he paid his last money in the hospital and did not know what to do. As after the hospital comes the burial problem. The man remembered that his mother has bought a cremation plan before and when the man called up the funeral service, he was told that his mom paid for the service for 6 months and discontinued the payment. But as a courtesy they can charge the remaining balance amounting to 125,000 and his mother would be given a funeral and cremation. Although the man has no money left now he agreed with the funeral service and asked them to pick up her mother's body in the hospital. The funeral van came at 2 in the afternoon and they reached the funeral place around 3 in the afternoon. The man was now contacting his relatives and family friends to inform of his mom's death. At 7 pm, having no money yet to pay the funeral, the man suddenly received a call from his mother's cousin who has just arrived the country from a travel in Europe. The uncle asked the man to go to the accounting room and when the man arrived the uncle told him that he has settled the 125,000 and asked the cashier to write the receipt in the man's name. After that the man went home with his wife to take a rest. At home his wife told him, "When are you gonna change? Don't you know I am next after your mother. The man thought it was a joke just ignored it and slept. The next morning he went to the funeral first as his wife have to accompany the children to school. When lunch time came, he received a call from his wife asking him to come down and fetch her as she was exhausted. So the man went down to fetch his wife. On the door of the funeral parlor he saw his wife sitting in the stairs looking exhausted. The man borrowed a wheelchair and pushed his wife to the elevator and went upstairs. When they arrived the room, he laid his wife in the big sofa and let her sleep. He went out to make a phone call and when he came back he saw her wife vomited. He quickly called for help and someone said that he should bring his wife to the hospital. They brought down her wife and called a taxi. Upon arriving the hospital, his wife was rushed to the emergency room and had an MRI. When the result came out the doctor advised the man that his wife had suffered stroke. The wife was transferred to an ICU. Everyday for the next 3 days the man would go from the house, to the hospital to the funeral and back. Until the last day of funeral, on the fourth day of his wife's confinement, the mother was cremated. The cremation lasted from 10 in the morning until four thirty in the afternoon. At five in the afternoon while the man was locking the ashes inside the vault, the wife's niece called the man and ask where he is as the wife died already a few minutes before she called. The man was so devastated but what can he do. To make things worse, when he arrived in the hospital, he had no money to pay. So he tried to call his brother and ask if he can borrow the money they gathered from the donation they received from the death of their mother. The brother told him that they have talked before that this money should be used to pay the debts their mother left. So the man continued to call on friends and relatives but there is no answer. It seems the heaven's door was closed. He and his eldest were running up and down the hallway of the hospital until he told his son, son we have been moving but not praying. They prayed together and afterward there is an impression made to the man to call his supervisor. So he called up his supervisor and the supervisor told him to stay calm understanding the situation.

Then after twenty minutes the HR manager of the company called the man to inform that the company boss and manager have just had a meeting and agreed to send 100k to the man. But because of withdrawal limitation the man informed that the money cannot be withdrawn even if transferred. So they said they will have a meeting again. After twenty minutes, the man received a call again from the HR manager advising him that the HMO card will cover all expenses first so no need to cash out anything.

This man has encountered simultaneous trial and there were some resolutions given by heaven but it always seems that trials always comes after some problems resolved. It seems like heaven is trying the patience of every person living on earth. But if we understand this, this is how heaven molds people into good character. Is your patience being tested? Then rejoice.

March 10, 2023 14:28

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.