0 comments

General

The Jad was working sometimes back in a security dept of the state named Dhampa. His wife Naky was a professor of English literature in a famous college of the ctiy. He has three children named Nader , Paeen and Ail. The eldest two Nader and Paeen were studying in the institute named Summer institute of higher learning, Nader was in final year and and Paeen was in a first year of the four year degree course. Both were good students and Ail was studying in a famous school of the city. He was a good student. And he was also the captain of the school. The Jad always continue to move from one place to another due to his job engagements and was one of the finest officer in the security set up in the Dhampa state. He was very confidant of the head of the state of the Dhampa. But due to his official engagements he had very little time left for his family life. But he made it a point whenever he gets time he gave 100% to his wife and children. The eldest Nader was also preparing for competitions, while younger Paeen had a leadership qualities and was an student activist. The Naky use to go to college early at around 9 O'clock and her first lecture starts at around 11 O'clock, finishes at 2 O' clock. After that she rushes back to home than gets involved in house hold activities. Around at 3 the youngest son Ail comes from school and haves his lunch than resting a while he goes to the play ground to practice for athletics. He was very good sprinter of the school. He had been dominating the 100ms and 200ms of the national school games since last two yrs. And practicing hard for making mark this year as well. The eldest Nader gets free from the institute at around 5 O'clock and than straight goes to the library for further studies to prepare for its competitions. And the Paeen gets free at 4 O'clock and than comes back to home, relax a little than goes to meet his friends and discuss the future plans of the college and education system etc which impacts the students maximum. So the life was moving smoothly but confusing as well. Because their was lack of direct interaction between all of them. The situation was such that sometimes all of them don't meet once a day even. Because everyone was over busy. If they do get a little time they spend that on social media. And so after lot of hard work eldest son Nader gets into the merit of civil services but their was lot of confusion. He was not able to make up his mind what to do. Some were saying join police and serve the state, as your father was doing. The friends of her mother advised him to join some university like his mother and become a great professor. Some said join administration and have a chance to improve the day to day life of ordinary citizens. The situation is such that as many people he meets as many suggestions he gets. And unfortunately he was not able makeup his mind. The time was running out.

To remove the confusion from his mind, his father Jad send message to all family members through WhatsApp to join together at dinner table to decide the important issue. Everyone was guessing, what it could be. So Paeen immediately set alarm on his mobile to warn him as the time approaches, so that he may not be late for the important dinner meeting at home. And he will also get time to meet his whole of family which he hasn't seen since a week. The youngest Ail was totally upset and little worried that dad Jad may not have wanted to pull his leg, for concentrating less on studies and giving too much importance to athletics. This way he may ruin his career, because of not keeping balance. The mother of the three Naky had an idea, because of his long companionship with Had and aware of the way spies of state operate. As the Paeen was sitting among his friends and discussing the recent agitation in some other university and it's impact on his students brethern, suddenly his mobile rang but he was so busy in the discussion that he didn't realized that mobile was ringing. Than suddenly his friend intervened and said hey! Paeen are you dear. The Paeen immediately shocked and said spontaneously, what's the problem man. Your mobile was ringing, take care. He immediately took out his mobile and saw the time. Oh! My God. I had to be at my home immediately. He left his friends as it is and moved to the way home. As he reached home, he didn't went to his room, nor he changed, straight way went to dinning room. As Had saw, Paeen he shown his watch to Paeen, meaning that you are late by fifteen minutes. The Paeen said, sorry dad. Let us start the purpose of the meeting straight way. The Jad, seeing everyone on their toes, made them relaxed. I had called you to discuss that as you know eldest in the family Nader has come into the merit of civil services. Now he seems to be confused. Everyone is giving his own suggestions. But I had less faith on all of them. Therefore l know all of you, being very sincere, give you frank opinion. What stream Nader should join. The youngest Ail immediately responded that he should join police, because as Dad is also in the same, so family tradition should be take precedence. The mother Naky thought a little and gave her opinion, Ail you hardly know anything about police. I had been wearing it for long with your father. So my suggestion is he should join professorship in my native university and go for research. The Jad was not happy with his wife's slamming of police. He responded, why you always curse my dept. But no problem, don't go away from the main topic. Now more serious, aware and calm person in the family, Paeen was watching and suddenly Dad Jad asked him, you haven't given your opinion. Than immediately Paeen responded, Dad I think Nader should join civil administration. The Jad gave little thought and said I think, I fully endorse Paeen's opinion. Now we all have given our thoughts, it would be easier for Nader to makeup his mind.

After a feeling great relief in his mind, Nader told everyone on the dinning table that please give me a little time. I will let you all know in the morning. Than everyone ate their dinner and left for their rooms. As Nader came into the room, he changed his clothes and emerged his bed. But unfortunately sleep was Nitin his eyes. He was thinking and thinking. Ultimately he got up in the morning and he didn't knew when sleep overcame into him at night. Than he opened his WhatsApp and message all his family members,that I will go with the opinion of younger Paeen. Hence confusion was done away with and decision was made after lot of stress and strain.


March 18, 2020 09:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.