1 comment

Teens & Young Adult Romance Drama

**NB. The drafts didn't save so here's um the first part that was saved- and I'll add the rest later :) **

~

~

“SERENITY!!” Aline exclaims as she sprints toward my front door, drawing out the ‘y’ at the end of my name for a criminally long time. “Are you excited for the party tonight? I can’t believe baby Dean is finally turning seventeen.” She says tugging at my arm, and I chuckle lightly.

“The baby of our group is finally growing up, huh?”

“Yep!” She nods quickly before pushing past me and bounding upstairs to my room. Yup, this is definitely her house now. “Hurry up Ren, I don’t have all day.” She hollers from upstairs. I shut the door gently, and make my way up to my room, where I find Aline sitting on my bed cross-legged, various clothing already strewn around her as she scrolls through her phone pretending to be bored. The brat. Rolling my eyes I cross the room and flop on my bed next to her.

“So what’s the plan of attack for today, party girl?”

“Hm, I don’t know. You tell me,” her gaze still focused on her phone as she shrugs nonchalantly.

“Miss girl, you’re the one that dragged me out to the mall and back to go get you a dress the afternoon that we got the invite. I think you’re the one in charge here.” I say, poking her in the side, earning a squeal from Aline.

“Alright, alright. So as you can see I already ravaged through your closet looking for something decent to wear, but as expected I could find nothing cool or even remotely revealing. What do you even expect to wear to the party??” She says tutting under her breath as she picks up various clothing around my room.


August 27, 2022 03:53

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Jasey Lovegood
03:58 Aug 27, 2022

DO IT I DARE YOU POST THE STORY U INACTIVE LIL BUN >:(

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.