0 comments

General

Dear Diary,


Nervous beyond relief. I was not prepared for today. Nothing had prepared me for such a huge day.


All the makeup and people swarming around me. Can't think straight. My hair is twisted up tight in a bun pinned with flowers.


The dress has an aura of intimidation surrounding it. Friends and family have gathered to see the both of us. I can’t wait to see you standing at the end of the aisle.


The anxiety of seeing his face not being at the altar terrifies me. My heart flutters and my pulse races. I inhale deeply…You elevate my life to a different level. My experiences with you are different. More vibrant. More dedicated. Emotions are stronger than before. 


My white dress had green accents. The purity of today would forever be in my heart. Knowledge of the fact nothing about today is as pure as it seems. The green accents are a pinstripe of marijuana leaves. 


Your suit is black with an emerald green vest and a cumberbund to match and a white jacket. Only you could wear white and not make a mess on it. You drive me crazy and I don’t know what I am doing about to walk down this aisle again. I’ve been here once and never in a million years did I think I’d be doing it again.


I’ve been here before but you haven’t. If I didn’t love you the way I do, I wouldn’t be taking this risk again. Nothing will stand in my way from giving you all the experiences that I can.


You drive me crazy. Something about you pushes all of my buttons and I couldn’t be more grateful for you. I guess I need to get ready for this walk down the aisle. I will see you soon babe.


Dear Diary,


Today has been an exhausting day. I am now your wife. My anxiety has been through the roof today. I don’t know what I would’ve done if you weren’t beside me. I spent more time writing in my journal than I did anything else. 


The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. He had most to do with me being this happy. I am really looking forward to tomorrow. This day has been perfect and even my first wedding wasn’t perfect.


Re-doing my first is a huge deal. After all of these years, I didn’t think I’d happily put myself back in this position. Now I’m over the moon elated. The dress was gorgeous. It complimented him the way our personalities mesh together.


Walking down the aisle, the only thing that caught my attention was the way his smile lit up the room. The aura and magnetism I feel towards him don’t get duller by the day. It gets stronger and I didn’t know that was possible.


He stood there and his eyes were only on me. Nothing could take his attention away. I could almost feel the lust he felt towards me. The desire and affection radiate between us. The silkiness of his voice and his hands when he took mine in his was electrifying.


As we said the vows, there was nothing that could’ve broken our gaze. When we were done and made our way to the dancefloor, I was floating. Cloud nine and I had arrived. There were other people that would be affected by our decisions but today none of that mattered.


We were together and this was the only thing that we knew was right. After the ceremony, he took me back to the house that we will potentially keep as our own. We might be able to keep things going, but part of us wants to get something bigger to combine our lives.


As we made it through the door, he swept me off my feet. There was nothing I could do besides smile. As happy as I had been, him taking me home just added to the blissfulness.


Sometime today I might need to get some sleep. Not sure if that is really going to be a thing. I believe tonight is going to open my world to many new firsts with my husband. These new firsts I wouldn’t want to have with anyone besides him.


Dear Diary,


Here it is, 36 hours later and I am just about ready to go to bed. My body is sore in the best way possible. Sometimes things go the way you want. Other times they go sideways. These past few hours has been absolutely wonderful. However, I can’t wait until my body gets to recover a little more for the next rounds we go.


He sat there all night massaging my back muscles and planting little kisses on my collarbone. There was something special about feeling his hands on me without it being the normal sexual passion. Sensual touches were definitely setting my body on fire all night without me meaning to. 


Now I am going to lay in bed beside my husband and hope that his intoxicating scent doesn’t drive me entirely crazy. Not sure how well it will work since everything he does and doesn’t do drives me up a wall. I am so proud to be his wife and I wouldn’t trade a day for me to not be his.


Dear Diary,


One year later...


Each day with him is a first. We’ve gone out of town on a road trip. We’ve gone back and forth with arguments just to turn ourselves on. We’ve talked about our exes to arouse us. We’ve done everything together after this first year. I couldn’t imagine experiencing life with anyone else besides my best friend.


Everything this year has been better than I ever dreamed. We will hopefully have a lifetime of firsts together. Hopefully the rest of our lives together without any major dilemmas or complications.


Things with him and I have been a dream. I hope that I never wake up from this dream. Diary, please let all of this be true and all the great times keep rolling in for the both of us.


Everything has been what I wanted. Now I hope that nothing changes and we continue to love each other. Can't wait to renew our vows and continue to be better.

April 05, 2020 03:03

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.