15 comments

Christmas Creative Nonfiction Mystery

THE OTHER WORLD

Many don’t believe in the supernatural world where demons and angels have to battle for the soul of a human; it’s only natural to think but it become stupid to adjust your living all because of unforeseen mysteries beyond human comprehension. What if we can study to understand the true forces, we can only precise there are other world but the fact is can we be in control of that other world like we are on earth what if we become helpless and weakened when we can no longer bend things to our will, they say there is no wealth after death how true is this what if we need money in the other world and get strangled it's necessary to be prepared and at the same time understand how it work.

Alvin will never allow death snatch the only person he felt something extra ordinary he was ready to go any miles just to restore life to Sarah who has been in the hospital for 2 months fighting for her life guess they all knew she won’t make it and yet Alvin refuses to accept, he believes he can change nature with all the money he had took her almost around the world just to look for a cure and yet same result. 

Alvin and Sarah meant when they were just at year 1 they never got to graduate all because of Alvin it wasn’t really that bad it was just that she never had a chance to actualize one of her own dream of becoming a graduate instead she choose to allow Alvin live her life for her for the past 6 years and I guess she believe that was the best moments of her life, except when they meet in the other world which they both actually find funny but yet it's was a thing to consider.

Alvin was genius on technology and marketing for Sarah she had the heavenly blessing of beauty, right from her hair to her feet was extremely pretty and kind soul I guess the world was too cruel to have her for so long, she had to live for just 25 years and ever since she meant Alvin it has been happiness not until she found out about everything. 

Alvin and Sarah meant at a friend party on a Christmas eve 2014, it was sudden how it all happened; 

Sarah: what can you offer me freshman 

Alvin: give me a chance and I will give you the world 

Sarah burst into laughter seeing a young man who was looking penniless and yet wants to offer her the world she loved his confidence and she say yes you got a chance. 

Alvin who was working on a software program finally finished the coding and sold it out to a company in Germany and in just less than 3 months after meeting Sarah he became $200 million rich.

Alvin went to meet Sarah in her hostel

Alvin: come with me let me take you around the world 

Sarah: we just got admitted and you want to leave, we are still in our year 1 

Alvin: I have all the money we need to live for a life time I just want to show you the world 

Sarah: where should we start? 

Sarah wanted to actually see the world because she had little time left but didn’t expect it soon. 

They flew from one country to another for 2 years until they finally bought a house in New York. They were in an island when Alvin said the magical word on Christmas eve.

Alvin: Marry me 

Sarah: I won’t last long 

Alvin: even if it’s a minute I spend with you I will live with it all my life 

Sarah: yes I will marry you 

They lived in New York for 3 years before Sarah illness became extremely serious she needed treatment Alvin was ready to sacrifice his last penny on her health but it won’t change anything he had to spend the last few months with her in the hospital and all they could discuss about was how the other world looked like. This was her last remark to Alvin, Sarah: I believe every Christmas I will leave the other world just to come say hi.

Alvin: you won't be able to hit me the way you use to do

Sarah: then you need to start believing in spirit because am going to come back as 1 to be hitting you.

That was how Alvin got the idea what if there is actually another world a force that he could bring back Sarah from and he became obsessed with the study of dark and light world he wanted to understand everything most times when you truly desire something it might just come to you. Sarah died and Alvin didn't really feel bad this time he felt he would study and bring back Sarah so he went to his Manson order for all kind of demonic books and Spirit scroll he could find he finally discovered something he could bring back Sarah but he has to be of the spirit before he can take her from the spirit world he was so excited he didn't review the consequences and it had to be on Christmas Eve.

On that faithful day on Christmas Eve he had to learnt over 1 thousand spells and ways of the dark spirit he summoned the spirit of Sarah from the other world and she appeared but first what he saw can never be told he was scared but fear couldn't hold he back from bringing back someone who meant his world.

The spirit world was opened but he was not strong enough to over power the forces he was drown inside and up till date no explanation was found, a press release was that his plane crushed I guess lies always fill this world that's what make it better cause most truth will terrify us. So don't worry this world is safe.

December 23, 2020 11:48

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

15 comments

There Are so many thing happening! The plot is a bit rushed, but I like it!

Reply

Atenaga Monday
00:51 Dec 29, 2020

Thanks so much, I will try and do better next time.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Jeni Conrad
09:56 Dec 25, 2020

I enjoyed the mix of the dark supernatural with Christmas time and romance. It is a fun mixture. Helpful tips: please try to use more punctuation with periods and commas. It was difficult to read your story when I didn't know where one sentence started and one ended. Keep writing!

Reply

Atenaga Monday
20:55 Dec 25, 2020

Thanks very much I was in a hurry, will keep that in mind next time

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Atenaga Monday
11:35 Mar 29, 2021

https://youtu.be/GfSQ1ZoMhiQ Follow and subscribe for more on my channel

Reply

Show 0 replies
Royal Executive
10:43 Mar 26, 2021

i love this book all the writing and suspense keep it up i believe in you

Reply

Show 0 replies
XANDER DMER
16:10 Jan 26, 2021

Missing some question marks, and periods, also commas. All of all... awesome story!! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Patrick H
15:56 Jan 04, 2021

The writing style reminds me vaguely of William Faulkner. I will have to read more Faulkner for a more accurate comparison.

Reply

Atenaga Monday
16:32 Jan 07, 2021

Am feel really honored to be compared with such great mind I hope I meet up to your expectations

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Amarillis G
22:30 Dec 29, 2020

Nice story. However, the plot was a bit rushed and more punctuation was needed at some points. Keep practising, keep writing!

Reply

Atenaga Monday
20:13 Dec 30, 2020

I really appreciate your comment, I am still working on my self am glad you liked it

Reply

Show 0 replies
Atenaga Monday
20:13 Dec 30, 2020

I really appreciate your comment, I am still working on my self am glad you liked it

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
08:43 Dec 24, 2020

This is the type of story I love ‼ with all that suspense at the end, thanks you its really beautiful

Reply

Atenaga Monday
20:56 Dec 25, 2020

Am glad you love it, thanks

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.