Abandon Forest

Written in response to: Write about somebody who likes to work in silence.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Fantasy Funny

Chapter 1

We were flying high in the sky and BOOM.The plane was falling to the ground.I became unconscious.A few hours later I woke up with my buddies on the plane with me.Their names wereMari,Dwayne and Susan.I asked where are we and my phone said “You are in the Amazon forest”.”Well this is bad”Dwayne said.We are stuck here forever.Dwayne,you get wood.Mari.you get water.Susan,you dig two holes for the bathroom.Dwayne started laughing.Dwayne is 5,Mari is 13,Susan is 7 and I am 9.We made a fire for the night and went to sleep.

The next day I saw a cow.I milked it and killed it for some beef for the next few days.Dwayne didn’t want it because he was vegan so I made him some salad.He loved the salad.”Hey guys come here” Dwayne said.He found a toy ball.”Now we can play”Dwayne said.We played until it got dark and I play with a pepper and also got some more hot stuff to give to a duck.Then I went to sleep thinking how i could put a pepper in the chicken mouth.

Chapter 2

We somehow got the peppers into the chicken's mouth.It was jumping like crazy and it ended up dying so today we ate roasted chicken for breakfast.It tasted good actually.I gave Dwayne some salad.Cause he’s vegan. “Hey, we should make a boat,”Susan said.We started working on the boat and 1 hour later we started swimming away.

We saw a house.It had some swords,guns,Bullet proof Armor and nuclear weapons.We just took the armor and the swords and kept going.We chopped down some trees.We made a house and also made a fire then we all ate some chicken free nuggets.I didn’t know was a thing but it is.They tasted good.I was about to go to sleep but then I found another kid.His name was Sam and he was 17 years old but when I was gonna hug him he fell into the stream and I never saw him again.I mad a boat and slept on the boat.

Chapter 3

We were floating when we saw a sign.It said Welcome to Mexico.We are closer to our house.We live in Alaska.We saw people dancing as we danced with them .The said”If you wanna burger get a burger,If you want French Fries Get some French fries.Mexico was kind of fun?We saw something.”Hey is that A million dollars” Dwayne and Mari said.We went to get it but I belonged to a girl called Dora.DaDaDaDaDaDora.Heh we made her some spaghetti.

We kept walking straight and we are always gonna walk straight.In Texas There were a bunch of water parks and we went to one of them.They had big slides zooming up and down.I went to the food bar after that and ordered a burger for everyone(Except Dwayne who likes salad).I saw PrestonPlayz.This is the best day of my life.I met YouTubers.

Chapter 4

Oklahoma is fun. We got to go to the Oklahoma City zoo and they have a hot dog stand.Hot dog,Hot dog,Diggity dog.There was also Mickey Mouse.We found a gigantic hotel called Hotel de Ham.They served hamburgers and Hamachi peppers.We had friend that lived there.I love pepperoni pizza.

The plane crashed so we just looked at people fixing a plane.

It was kind of boring so we just screamed like crazy.They saw us and we started running away.We ate some McBonaldsTm.

I liked having friends with me and we had the best time of our

life.We went to the airport and went on the 11 hour flight home.

“Let us meet up in the future,” I said.

Chapter 5

My life was fine without them.It was kind of sad.I couldn’t see them.Pretty sad.I went to a McDonald’s store.It was fun.I ate a Shirk meal.

Chapter 6

I went to South America and stayed there for a long time.Like a loooooooooooooooooooooong times.I was soo sad to see my friends golistings, you can start reading a book by clicking on or selecting its title (or on the phrase that describes where it is, if you're looking at a detailed book description, or at a listing that has multiple links).

20 years later.

Hey bro.This Icem Store is cool.”We actually remembered meeting here”Dwayne said.So this is where we ended up.”It was fun as a kid” I said.College was hard.”See you later” I said.You too.I met with them and it was the best moment of my life.Numb-a one Victory Royal.It time time to go to tomato town

Song

Killin the fillies,drippen down low

eating the frappe Moche

She-in the lapping dote

Rainbow

Hair dough

I can really drop it low

Bump with it

Trump is it

Sleepimg in the pain

Trippin in the rain

losing all the gain

Felling all the shame

Ba ba a a. A a a abandon

Trippin dat band is is

Going words

we some of-them

Singing chords

We got coke and rum

Friday night Funkin

Me

Bababbababababab Ana a aba. A a a a a a a a ba/ abaaa a. A a a

she

abhsyibaugv a aba ha= she er r r. S x. /b b. B. ;

Words are great

Words are grea

Words are gre

Words are gr

Words are g

Words are

Words ar

words a

words

word

wor

wo

w

Roblox battle pass.

Aging up the lickin mass

Playing on my baby

My wife needs me

I got that Roblox battle pass

It is basically Nighttime

what

what

da da

Me playing fortune wheel on me pc

Rappi sapping she was a good kid

Bettin 59 dollar bid

Be be be be Bo Bo Bo ob

la la la al

chicky chicky

boom boom

yayayay

yyaya

I am runni Of when

1

2

3

4

5

6 7 8 ;

s s s s s s s s s s s s. S s s s s s Ss. S s s Ss. Ss s. S s s s s s Ss. S s s Ss s sssssss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s. S s s s s s s s. S s

April 19, 2022 18:50

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.