0 comments

Contemporary Drama Funny

No doubt ,Mr Salim seemed genious,activated in a private institute as a lecturer of History. Feeling special knack for vogue, and on way try new costumes to attract the attention of the mankind. Always bust three piece in winters and safari suit a summers break,respect light brown, as the hunters did . Never listed moccasins or light dress shoes, usually shone black or yellow shining’s in his daily feet dressings.”Sir, why do you fag brown safari “? His answered retrospective.“My father and forefathers were all hunters ,so to commemorate them by showing it .He had his own style of commuting, he never commute in local services, he had a Mitchellis Motorbike ,blackcoloured ,While driving a motor bike always seat a steel hunters helmet on ….Once he was stopped by a police man, for not showing Helmet,. He argued with him as his helmet is more strengthen up, than others and ,it’s all packed in molded steel. After parking his Mitchellis ,he had to take out a Cigar ,puffed four and and had to keep it again in his front pocket. 

Taimy ,an office cleaner ,turning forty ,married,four children,acted busy in cleaning .Mr Salim looked at her and asked”Taimy,I wanna set an example by introducing a new trend in the fashion industry, will you gonna help me ? Taimy ,simple and straightened by nature ,”Sir,I don’t know about fashion ,I belong to a conservative society ,my husband would kill me ."she replied imploring .”I would bear all the expenses, you just give your consent ,you be paid handsomely. .”Mr Salim ,threw a feeler. Eventually ,Taimy agreed.

Taimy, clad a  maxi and placed a shuttle cock veil .Different pics been shotup and published in the Fashion Journal. Now, Every body staging mockery of Taimy .When ever she made a way to pass ,people stared at her and make mockery of her. “Old horses with red bridal ”becomb the slogan .Nobody in town took her as a wife of Jena ,a small shop keeper .But now Taimy became fond of making money with no investment. .She didn’t care .Mr Salim turned out quite a shrewd personality .Paid handsomely to her appearer ,Taimy .After few days, with out further awaiting. Mr Salim said. this time I would pay you more than the previous. “Said Mr Salim, in a cut short .Taimy, always willing,became excited and readily showed her accessibility.

This time Mr Salim ,prepared a special attire for her.

“A Halloween dress ".Only the attire was not funny, her face ,makeup black and white ,with old long style heels.

Taimy passed through her husband but he couldn’t took her as Taimy .He stared amazingly at her and commented ill phrases on her.

Taimy now becomb a hot gossip of the town. Every where ,every body now tried approaching her.Interesting and funning nobody knew her location. Mr Salim didn’t disclose her whereabouts and kept her personality secretive, even in the Institution nobody knew about Taimy and Mr Salim activities. They both exercised enjoyment ,at the remarks of the people.

Now,it became an ordinary task for both of them .Sometimes Taimy asked Mr Salim, why is he all doing this, spending money, time and ideas ?Mr Salim always dodged dipped by answering her, “I’m just making an amazing mixture of experiments and I do hope it’ll pay me one day “Sir ,keeping this in mind ,our fashion attires are not suitable for the existing world class. Folk does make a mockery of all this and I’m afraid, it’ll tarnish your image among the society, Including your students. ”Taimy worriedly expressed her views, in a concerned tone. Although, every month a new vague image of Taimy did light in the journal.

Two years been passed like this and this was a great weird of Mr Salim and Taimy, kept the secretion of their business.

One night,Mr salim,wanted to spill a night version pics.He landed late night at Taimy's lane,on his bike.They both seated and fastly drove,nevertheless,Jena vigilant them.Negative thoughts captivated the mind of Jena.His simple and naive lifestyle threw him up in the darkness of skeptical touches.An unexpected glimpse ,he never expect to happen in his term.

At four ,dawn,Taimy arrived at her gate.saying goodbye to Mr Salim,in a smiling mode.Stelthilly,opened the door and nabbed in her bed.

Mr Salim became quite,unexpected and unusually.His interest in life becomb disheartened and shabby.

Pics of siblings and his wife startling in front of his eyes.Now ,siblings were all in puberties ,what does their psychological aspects would suggested and he knew the betrayal of Taimy would not only destroy his home life ,yet the eagle eyes of the periphery would killed him ,before death and Jena burst into tears.

Jena seemed curious but now he admitted the knot of truth ,the suspicious and filthy lucre Taimy chosen would lead them to the waist of inferno.Taimy,now always talk about at home about the shifting to a higher level of residence ,not the living standard,yet the education and behavioral approach of the siblings would improve drastically. Taimy now wanted change her residence to a posh area and always seemed happy and recharged,on the other hand Jena chained himself in notorious thoughts and felt uncharged.Taimy felt the situation worst case conditions and in a spree to hailed out the truth in front of his family,especially Jena,who was becoming a living dead day by day.

One day her husband,Jena,took a stern tone by asking her about where does this damn dime comes and now customers also avoiding stepping up his shop or he would divorce her. ,Every body in the periphery termed her a suspicious character and Mr Salim as a main cause of the issue.!!

Taimy hustled vertigo and a fiery crash between the spouses sprang up.

She immediately called Mr Salim to her home. When Jena saw Mr Salim ,he immediately took out his pistol, situation became intense and out of control.

Mr Salim, when sensed the worsened situation ,he very wisely tried to handle it by explaining the whole conception to Jane and rest assured him, terms and conditions between him and Tammy are unsensual and pure ,and adviced Jena ,just clear his notion about them.

While engrossed in arguments, a call buzzed. Call appeared from the famous French designer .He endorsed the idea ,as a great mixture of experiments, suggested Mr Salim to sign a contract and come in terms and conditions with the French fashion industry.

The End.”Carte Blanche.”

May 13, 2022 07:39

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.