0 comments

Fiction Crime Sad

This is all my fault.

Breaking News

Fatal car crash on interstate 10, three people all family members are confirmed dead. One survivor.

I caused this. This is all my fault. My horrible judgement caused this crash. I could have avoided this horrible scene if I listened to my friends but I thought I knew better and now three people are dead because of me.

Breaking News

The driver of the second vehicle is nowhere to be found. Search for the driver is ongoing.

I need to leave town right now. I don't know where I'm going but I need to disappear. The whole town knows my car and me. Leaving is my only option. No one can know where I've gone not parents or friends.

Breaking News

The victims of the interstate 10 crash have been identify as Mr. and Mrs. Grayson and their ten years old daughter Alexa. The sole survivor is the Grayson's eleven year old daughter Ava. Search for the driver is still ongoing.

Oh My God! I know the Grayson family. My little sister's best friend is Alexa. Oh My God! I can't grasp all this. I can't do this. I broke my little sister's heart. I broke the town. No one is ever going to recover. I need to leave. Disappearing is the only way to heal the town.

Breaking News

We know the name of the driver, Noelle Bishop. Cops are on their way to the Bishop home.

I gather my belongings and the money I've saved. I walk downstairs, peer around the living and say a silent goodbye to my parents and sister, then leave to an unknown destination.

Breaking News

Cops have arrived at the Bishop home.

Sirens are everywhere. Road blocks are in place at every intersection leading out of Bay Harbor. My only hope is leaving via the port. At this time no one would be at the port. The port is only one mile from where I am.

Breaking News

From our understanding Noelle Bishop is not at her parent's house. Sources are telling us the last known location for Noelle Bishop was at a party at the old west farm. Cops are heading there now. Two uniform officers will be stationed at the Bishop home.

I need to hurry. The cops probably already know I'm not at my parent's house. My escape window is narrowing. I hustle to the port.

Breaking News

The cops arrive at the old west farm where they have broken up a party. They are now questioning the party goers. Still no sign of Noelle Bishop.

I'm so lucky to have arrived at the time I did. The port is not busy. I bought my ticket and now I'm on the ferry. I put my sweater on and the hat that goes with it. Sirens are still blaring as the ferry is leaving Bay Harbor.

Breaking News

cops are leaving old west farm. Noelle Bishop is still missing. Our sources are telling us Noelle Bishop was seeing at the party drinking.

Bay Harbor is a blip now, a town that is after me, a town that is no longer my safe place. I will Bay Harbor. I still don't know where I'm going but it will be a place where no one knows me.

Breaking News

Kayla, a close friend of Noelle Bishop has informed us Noelle Bishop drank to much and when asked to hand her car keys to another friend Noelle refused.

The ferry has stopped at the neighboring town of Lake Thompson, this is not my stop. I decided to go further up North to North Bay. Next to North Bay is the very small town of South Bay and the Island of Haven Rock.

Breaking News

Pictures of Noelle Bishop the prime suspect in the deaths of the Grayson family is plastered all over Bay Harbor. Sole survivor Ava Grayson is in critical condition at Bay General.

Lake Thompson and North Bay have a good relationship with Bay Harbor so I'm not out of the woods yet. My only hope is that no one has seen my picture.

Breaking News

Ava's grandparents have arrived. They refused to talk to the media until Ava is awake.

I got off at North Bay and I'm walking to the North Bay port for the short trip to South Bay. As I walk to the port, I look around the town looking for any signs of a wanted poster. I'm in the clear so far. I walk calmly so as not to attract any attention

Breaking News

The parents of Noelle Bishop have released a statement. "Noelle, our dearest daughter where ever you are you need to come home. You need to tell the truth. Please Noelle, come home."

I made it to North Bay port without any trouble. I buy my ticket and wait to board. The news is on in the lounge. I see my parents and sister. My sister is crying. I did this. I made my sister cry. I can't go home no matter what my parents say. I hurt them and the town.

Breaking News

The search for Noelle Bishop has expanded into the neighboring town of Lake Thompson. Officials in Lake Thompson have been giving a picture of Noelle Bishop.

I'm on the ferry for the short trip to South Bay then on to my final destination the Island of Haven Rock. This is the best for everyone. Once, I get ti Haven Rock, I will change my appearance and blend in with the population.

Breaking News

Officials in Lake Thompson have searched everywhere for any sign of Noelle Bishop and have come up empty.

The short trip to South Bay was uneventful. No one sat next to me or tried to talk to me which I'm happy for. No one recognized me which I'm also happy for. The ferry docks at South Bay port. I get off and walk to the ferry which will take me on the last leg of my journey, a ten minute ride to Haven Rock.

Breaking News

A news conference is schedule for tomorrow at 11 am.

I bought the ticket and boarded the ferry to Haven Rock. The search for me expanded to Lake Thompson. I hope they don't figure out I took the ferry to North Bay. The ferry is leaving South Bay. I breathe a sigh of relief.

Breaking News

The news conference begins with an update on Ava Grayson's condition. Doctors are optimistic Ava will make a full recovery. An update on the search for Noelle Bishop was given. It is not promising. No one has seen or heard from Noelle Bishop since the night of the party. Authorities in Bay Harbor and Lake Thompson are still searching for Noelle Bishop. No word yet if they will continue the search.

Haven Rock is so beautiful. Anyone can get lost in this place, plus rooms are cheap to rent. I rented a room right next to the ocean at a place called the cottage house. Now time to make me invisible.

Breaking News

Officials are pressing the parents of Noelle Bishop for more information on their daughters where a bouts. So, far no new information was given.

My hair looks amazing, the layers give me a soft touch. Next, I take out my contacts and put my glasses on. I look at myself in the mirror. I never seen myself with this hair style nor with my glasses on. I look way different than before.

Breaking News

Ava's grandparents have released a statement. "We are deeply overcome with grief at the sudden and devastating loss of our son, daughter in-law and granddaughter. We have no words to describe how we feel. We pray everyday that our last remaining grand-baby survives with-in time heals from her wounds physically and mentally. We hold no ill will towards the Bishop family. Our only hope is for Noelle to do the right thing not only for herself but for her family, the town and our family. We want to thank the town of Bay Harbor for their continued support."

I found a job at a cafe. The cafe is small but I love it. I love it here because no one knows me. I feel horrible for what I did, the truth is I can't face my family and the town. I disappointed them and me being there is a constant reminder of what I did.

Breaking News

The funeral for the Grayson family will take place on Saturday.

The news in the cafe is on. I try to ignore the news but it's too hard. I hear what Ava's grandparents said. It breaks my heart to see the pain I caused and again this is the reason why I refuse to go home.

Breaking News

The funeral for the Grayson family is happening right now. Little Ava Grayson, the sole survivor is here with her grandparents. The entire town is here to bid a sad farewell to a family who didn't deserve this. Our hearts go out to Ava, Our love goes out Ava.

Today is the funeral for the Grayson family. I skip work because I can't bear to watch the news. I'm looking out onto the ocean praying for forgiveness which will never come.

Breaking News

One year ago, today tragedy struck Bay Harbor. One year ago today, Bay Harbor lost the Grayson family in a horrible crash on interstate 10. Today the town of Bay Harbor will honor the lives of the Grayson family.

Today is the one year anniversary of the crash that caused the lives of three innocent people, the crash I caused. I haven't been back to Bay Harbor since but today in secret I have returned to Bay Harbor.

Breaking News

Noelle Bishop hasn't been seen in Bay Harbor since the night of the deadly crash. No sighting of her has ever been reported.

I quietly make my way to the site of the crash and place a rose on the ground. Please forgive me for what I did. I leave the crash site and go to the highest point in Bay Harbor, the Bay Ridge. I look out at my former home. A lot has changed that day none for the better. Gone are the happy, carefree days. In its place is despair and mourning.

Goodbye Bay Harbor. May your hearts heal and find forever peace.

Breaking News

The one year search for Noelle Bishop has sadly come to an end. But we will never stop in our quest to find Noelle Bishop and bring justice to a town and family who needs it. Signing off Bay Harbor News reporter Vivian Wilson.

September 29, 2022 19:50

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.