Greta The Pink Ninja Spy

Submitted into Contest #39 in response to: Write a story that begins and ends with someone looking up at the stars.... view prompt

0 comments

General

Greta The Pink Ninja Spy

Book 1

By: Svea Wagner


A beautiful night struck the campgrounds as Greta the pink ninja spy looked up at the stars with her big sister Svea. Svea is also Greta's trusty sidekick. Greta and her trusty sidekick Svea were getting ready for their new mission as a ninja spy. There was a missing diamond somewhere in the ocean, and they had to find it before the bad guys (Rex, Luke, and Ivan) do. Rex, Luke, and Ivan were most famous for stealing things that people cherish the most. This time they stole the world's most prized possession, the Diamond of Destruction. The Diamond of Destruction just so happens to be the world's most dangerous and the world's most powerful weapon of all time. This diamond is also kept in the Queen of England's Castle where it is guarded by 100 guards day and night. It is kept in the castle so that people cannot steal it, but that isn't working very well because Rex, Luke, and Ivan have taken the diamond to take over the world. So Greta and Svea have taken on the responsibility of catching Rex, Ivan, and Luke and making sure that they do not get out of their jail cells ever again.

 To start off their mission, they went to the Queen of the Ocean’s Coral Castle. The Coral Castle is a light coral pink and a dark navy blue colour. Their guards are octopuses and you need an invitation to go into the castle. So Svea and Greta made an appointment to see Queen Coral. Of course, Queen Coral accepted the request, because princess Nautilus is one of Greta and Svea’s best friends. When they got to the castle, it hadn't changed a bit. This was good for them because over the years Nautilus, Svea, and Greta have been playing hide-and-seek so they knew the way around the castle like the back of their hand. The Coral Kingdom is one of the most beautiful Kingdoms in all of their world. Greta and Svea live in the Cupcake Kingdom, so, they were very delighted to see Princess Nautilus, Queen Coral, and King Conch again. While at the Coral Castle, Svea and Greta explain why they were there. They had told them that Rex, Luke, and Ivan had stolen the Diamond of Destruction and plan to destroy the world. Rex, Luke, and Ivan were only the most wanted criminals in the world, and especially in all of Coral Kingdom. 

When Queen Coral finally told them where to get the diamond of Destruction, the queen told Greta and Svea to go to the Flower Kingdom because that is where Rex, Luke, and Ivan’s secret hideout is. She told them that their secret hideout was in a giant statue of Queen Azalea in the Flower Kingdom. When they arrived at the Flower Kingdom, they saw the statue of Queen Azalea and tried to open the mouth of the statue, where the door was to their secret hideout. When they got inside there was a butler, the butler's name was Bramble B. Bramble B. was all set up for Greta and Svea to come in search of Rex, Luke, and Ivan. Rex, Luke, and Ivan were out on a fishing trip so, they got to take a look at the treasures in the treasure room. They found a bunch of gold coins, chalices, swords, thrones, gold pianos, and much more. They took two swords and headed out the door.

 They went to the lake in search of Rex, Luke, and Ivan. When Svea and Greta found the log that had all their fishing supplies on it, they found the giant Diamond of Destruction. They rushed over to the log to get the diamond of Destruction but, the bad guys were already on. They grabbed their swords and started fighting for it. The ninja spies didn’t get the diamond and Gretas big toe was cut off by the swords! Man were they in big trouble because if they didn’t get the diamond of destruction, they would be so poor, that they would die. All of their shops would close and they would have no job. If they don’t get a handle on it then the only water they will drink is water from a mouldy toilet! When they got back to the Coral Kingdom, Greta and Svea told Princess Nautilus, Queen Coral, and King Conch all about their adventure to get the Diamond of Destruction back and safe so that Rex, Luke, and Ivan cannot destroy the world and take over the beloved earth. But that didn’t actually happen. So, that means that Rex Inan and Luke are still going along with their plan. Greta awoke on the shimmering ground.


"Huh," Greta exclaimed. "All that must have been a dream.


Or was it...?


Book 2 summary:


Greta the pink ninja spy and her trusty sidekick Svea, are ready for another mission to save the world. Last time they tried and failed to get the diamond of Distruction from Rex, Luke, and Ivan. Will they succeed this time or will they have to make a part three of their mission to save the world and stop the bad guys from taking over the world?


Here is the first paragraph:


Greta the pink ninja spy and her trusty sidekick are ready for another chance to save the world. As they went back to Rex, Luke, and Ivan's secret hideout they found out that it was no longer their secret hideout! They could not believe this! How could this happen? Well, I guess they were pretty smart to move their hideout. Now they will have to go to the oracle and ask her to look into her glass ball and tell them where in the world they are! This is the real world for you! Bad guys, criminals...that is all the world is now I guess! Well, plus iPhones...But still! this was totally taking a big chunk of time out of the time they were given.

*rewind to the visit at the oracles*

The oracle lives in cupcake castle so it was a long boat ride from the flower kingdom all the way back to where they started. The oracle was very happy to see them. She said that they caught her at a bad time though because she was clearly in the middle of her daily spa time. To be honest, I think they felt bad about it! Wow! Anyways, the oracle told them that they had to get the precious diamond by the next blue moon. now that was only in 9 days so they really had to act fast! Then the oracles assistant, Chardonnay, found out some more information that they might need to know! They have tried to prevent this by happening every 5000 years! so this means that they have defeated the diamond's power 100 times!


May 02, 2020 00:19

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.