0 comments

Funny Happy Fiction

Once or possibly 1 000 times there was a kid called Ben. Ben had a canine that he had spruced up in an alpaca suit and afterward he had eaten it. At that point out of nowhere Australia coasted down high up and afterward every one of the PCs went wild and began eating cheddar. They and ate and ate and ate and gobbled and afterward they all exploded. At that point Ben wheezed and the world exploded and the Adam Sandler (In the film Click) utilized his far off to rewind time to the time of dinosaurs and he got eaten up by a piece of soil. The piece of soil at that point utilized the distant to return to the current day where all the fish were attempting to dissent so they could go to class and become systematized youthful piranhas who ate every one individuals who weren't environmentalists and afterward they embraced the environmentalists. Before long all the environmentalists got shotguns and exploded themselves and the piranhas. Unlickily or perhaps a smidgen fortunately there was one piranha left that resembled this: ()(yet the fish had a cosmetic touch up so it resembled this: [][. At that point Ben went to the recreation center and ate pizza that was tumbling starting from the earliest stage then he saw impeded monkeys making statements like "murmur sputter flippity gloo cobble wobble shingy shong". Ben got parched and hungry so he purchased loads of coke and chunks of chocolate from Idiotic Green Antelopes (I.G.A.). At that point Ben went sugar high and cleaved off his head so he could go to even out 7 at Princess Margaret Hospital in Western Australia. The End! 

This is the subsequent passage. If it's not too much trouble, take as much time as necessary perusing on the grounds that there is an extremely entertaining joke in it. In the wake of careful medical procedure, Ben was all around great. Ben went to a penguin suit shop and purchased a penguin suit. At that point he went to a pet shop and purchased two Siamese battling fish who were destroying one another. Before long one got murdered and the victor called Victor said "Yahoo I won so I will have a limit makeover so I can resemble this: {}{!" But then the dead fish called Dead Fish said "At that point I need to have a makeover so I can resemble this: ()(!"Then Ben downloaded pilfered music onto his I-case and went to prison. At that point his Siamese battling fish slammed up every one of the gatekeepers in the prison and Ben could return home. Out of nowhere the world collided with Venus which collided with Mercury which collided with the sun and made the entire multi-refrain detonate.

Although he is an Orthodox Jew, Steven Schleifer put away his yarmulke as he skirted Harlem Monday evening, for fear it might spur violence. His brother had been beaten by a youth who had spied his Jewish skullcap and shouted, “Jew, you better get out of my city.”

But Mr. Schleifer, a 21‐year‐old medical student who wears glasses, followed Orthodox practice in other ways. He went on foot along 110th Street on his way from an East Side classroom to his fiancée's West Side apartment. Riding in a taxi, bus or subway is forbidden in the Orthodox observance of holidays, such as Succoth, which ended yesterday.

.Observing another holiday rule, Mr. Schleifer carried no money with him. And so he Made no reply when a halfdozen boys approached him at about 6 P.M. and asked for a quarter.

‘A Searing Sensation’

“Then he felt a searing sensation, and he screamed,” his father, Jack Schleifer told an interviewer at Mt. Sinai Hospital yesterday after doctors had removed a .22‐caliber zip‐gun bullet from Steven's back. The young man was listed in satisfactory condition.

Mr. Schleifer called for stern punishment of his son's alleged attackers, two of whom—both 16 years old—were charged with attempted homicide.

Neither youth had a police record, according to police officials, who said the shooting fitted a pattern of increasing crimes of violence along the southern edge of Harlem, which fronts on 110th Street.

Thanks for reading The Times.

Subscribe to The Times

Sgt. William McCarthy, the Youth Aid Division commander in the area, said neighborhood boys had been banding together to roam the city and commit crimes.

“It's a nomadic existence,” he said in an interview. “They're like desert wander. ers.”

Five Suspects Seized

Sergeant Murphy said the boys, some “just out of the sandbox,” ranged south to .pennsylvania Station from their home neighborhood, an expanse of soot ‐ blackened tenements that stretches north of 110th Street, which is the border between Central Park and Harlem.

Policemen in the neighbor. hood said that crimes of violence had been increasing there in recent years with the growth of narcotics addiction and the deterioration of building from which families that could afford to moved away.

They reported there already had been 81 murders this year in the 28th Precinct, which adjoins the park, as compared with 76 in all of 1970. Every night, they said, there are three or four robberies or attempted robberies of taxi drivers in the precinct, mostly by juveniles.

Sergeant McCarthy said the bands of young marauders often formed on the spur of the moment. He said they made zip guns because “it's easier to do than homework.”

One of the 16 ‐ year ‐ olds accused in the Schleifer shooting, Caesar Campbell of 2013 Fifth Avenue, was arrested at his home yesterday morning. The other, John Johnson of 115 East 122d Street, was seized by the police Monday evening, along with three younger boys, aged 13, 14 and 15.

Because of their age, the police declined to give the names of the younger boys or to say whether they had police records. The three have been charged with juvenile delinquency.

Policemen at the 28th Precinct station, 229 West 123d Street, said the boys had not seemed greatly worried after they were seized in Central Park, which adjoins 110th Street, shortly after the shooting.

“They only got scared after they found out they weren't going home,” one policeman reported. He said they had apparently expected to be released on their parents’ recognizance.

May 21, 2021 00:25

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.