0 comments

Inspirational Creative Nonfiction Black

This story contains sensitive content

“Vignette’s w/Beignet’s”

(a compilation of “Short Stories”

Or Snippets of Thought)!!

“My Voice”!! “5th Chakra”!!

Consciously making a choice on a daily, sometimes, minute – by – minute, basis: to release the negative pull of the “Resentments and Anger”, harbored about the past. The desired emotional and mental detachment of these feelings and negative energies that continue to consume too much of the mind-space, distraction from enjoying and showing gratitude, confidence, joy and mental clarity!

With the awareness of knowing “The Divine Powerful Positive Energy and Divine Sacred Spirit”, has been with Me through and out of the awful places and spaces, past decisions and choices made in the past. 

“The Divine”, was there all the time providing a way out, an escape, if you will for Me, continuously. Also blessing Me, in spite of, Me, but for Me, and in Me as well!!

Learning the lessons from and through it all!!

Namaste and Ase

Hallelujah!!

“The Lesson”

“Release of the nagging, distracting and the negative energy of Resentment and Anger!! Allowing for Clarity of mind to find, know and carry out My True Authentic Divine Purpose and for Being a Human Being”!!

“The Angel & Velociraptor”

All of a sudden I’m on a boat, no a ship with many levels and I’m falling, then quickly it changes, somehow in my mind I know it’s a winged-creature of some kind that has me in a grip with its feet/talons, if you will. They don’t pierce Me; matter of fact I can’t even feel its feet/talons at all. It’s a knowing of sorts. Then as I began to notice where it was taking Me, I open my eyes, closed until now in this dream-state I am in. All I see is I’m being flown very swiftly, in a downward motion towards the bottom of this ship which it seems to be submerged already in the ocean or seas – whatever, it’s horrifying and I’m terrified of the creature that it’s going to bang me into the railings of what seems like squared openings on the way down deep and deeper into the bottom of the ship which is at the bottom of the sea, I think.

Just as I’m about to reach the bottom I whence and tense my body for the impact of what I thought was the floor, I close my eyes and cover my face, suddenly without even so much as a screech or halt, just as I’m about to hit the floor the direction changes and all of a sudden with pristine precision and timing I was being gracefully and sharply flown in an upward position in slow motion. I turn my head upwards and out of the corner of my eye I fearfully tried to take a peek of the winged-creature and then the motion changes again and I can now hear the flap of the wings, they sounded melodic and powerful and to my delight and amazement I saw them, the incredibly white fluffy large wide spanned feathers, at once my fear began to dissipate, I felt complete trust and gratitude. I looked up to see pure white clouds fogging up what I thought would be the top of the ship but it had become a whole different scene. It was black and white or should I say greyish and then there were these white thick and fluffy clouds. When we were starting to break through the fog is when I noticed a large gigantic steeple rising up out the air higher and higher in the air as the rest of the building came into view. It looked like one of those humungous architectural monolithic monuments from ancient Kemet.

At that very moment I started to wake up, not wanting the dream to end because I wanted to know what was going to happen next! Hum!!

Was it an Angel with Flowing Pure White Fluffy Feathers or an Evil Black Feathered Winged Velociraptor??

Oh Yeah, I did Live to find out What happens next!!

“Grace”

It’s like when I think back in retrospect at my life, I can see it as plain as day!!

The Hand of the, “The Divine – Source, Force, Comforter, & Protective Power of Grace – hovering above and all around Me. The entire journey, I was, Am and Will Always Be Covered by, “The Divine Hand of Grace!!

“I’m Going to Let My Little Light Shine”

There are some Divinely given Gifts from “The Divine Creator and Source”, freely, gently and safely tucked away inside All of Us. It is Our job and one of the Main Assignments for this Journey We call Life; to go deep within ourselves to search and find those gifts for utilization along one’s individual course to sustain, maintain and be a source of replenishing inspiration and motivation for assisting in the completion of successfully carrying out each of our individual purposes and assignments in this Realm and various areas of the Journey. 

That thing, that Gift is Your Own unique Light that when found will instantly begin to flicker and as you learn to use your Light, Your Gifts for Its Divine Purpose, It Will Shine So Bright the illumination will be a lamp and compass unto your very Soul to continue on your individual path now illuminated, giving own an undeniably lighted path to compete Your Journey!!

“Let It Shine”

“Let It Shine”

“Let It Shine”!!!

Be a lighthouse a gauge of sorts, if you will, for the World to see and examine; possibly showing the Divine-ness in Oneself, to be living and believing in the “Divine Spiritual Truth and Source/Force of the “World”!!

It dwells there tucked away safely deep inside Your Very Own Soul!!

“Let It Shine”!!!

“The Ghost in the Mirrors”

As I come to this part of our journey, I now know that, “My life is infinite because I know when

I’m gone, my memory will live on with you. If you should ever need to connect with me again just understand that, “I don’t believe in ghosts and there’s nothing is haunted in this space, for in the mirrors, it’s there where I’ll be, along with the ancestors, who are there as you look deep in the darkness and void of that mirror, seeing behind the dancing, crackling fire. You will feel a seductive yet dangerous allure. Don’t be alarmed or afraid it is I who will be there with the ancestors, letting you know we are with you for comfort, power and strength, letting you know we are Proud of you as a part of the generation that is living out the wildest dreams of The Ancestors. Now go and Remember who, what and how you are a Representative of The Ancestors; with dignity, integrity, honor, self-respect also respect of others, with intelligence and strategy, uniting Us all together for necessary defenses and support!! I leave with Love, Power and Honor from “The Divine Source and Force”, that dwells there deep inside you.

March 14, 2023 16:18

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.